PDA

View Full Version : testing mones at a party

incubusprs1985
05-28-2003, 06:02 AM
hey everyone, just got my order of AE/m and the SOE gel pack. Im gonna test it out at my friends graduation party tomorrow. Any suggestions on if i should mix or go with stand alone? im 17/m, i got the looks and the face down, just not the size and muscularity.(5\'7, 125 lbs.) looking to attract girls in the 15-17 range. AE alone? SOE alone? or both. your input would help. thanks

incubusprs1985
05-28-2003, 02:56 PM
bump. come on, i know someones has a suggestion

Whiffy
05-28-2003, 03:03 PM
Here\'s what I\'m thinking: They\'re young girls, you\'re a young guy. Wear the SOE on your arms to the party, get em chatty, be funny, be the center of attention, then halfway through hit the bathroom and apply the AE to your neck and get back out there and start verbally adding some sexual innuendo to the comedy, lower your voice and single out a girl to work on. She should start seeing you in a different light if you can isolate her (in the kitchen or in a corner somewhere away from the crowd) and start to use some light touching and stuff.

That\'s what I\'d do.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 03:46 PM
A lot of women are insecure about being with guys who are slimmer than they are. Pick a skinny girl to hit on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

incubusprs1985
05-28-2003, 04:08 PM
thanks for the advice everyone, btw im not THAT skinny. im just not very big. im not like a freaking stick, just not very muscular, but dont worry i dont plan on hitting on a whale...lol

tallmacky
05-28-2003, 04:11 PM
plumpers are cool man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

incubusprs1985
05-28-2003, 04:50 PM
hahah..like the saying goes \"more cushion for the pushin\"...well at least i think thats what the saying was...lol

CptKipling
05-29-2003, 01:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
hey everyone, just got my order of AE/m and the SOE gel pack. Im gonna test it out at my friends graduation party tomorrow. Any suggestions on if i should mix or go with stand alone? im 17/m, i got the looks and the face down, just not the size and muscularity.(5\'7, 125 lbs.) looking to attract girls in the 15-17 range. AE alone? SOE alone? or both. your input would help. thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Use both, 2-3 drops of AE and half the gel pack.

mikey
05-29-2003, 03:35 AM
plumpers are cool man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

A matter of how one looks at it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I ve NEVER had a *muscular\" gal - man, i want our aerobic trainerin / coach... *ouuuh*

koolking1
05-29-2003, 04:54 AM
Mikey, your\'e gonna have to compete with the gals then.

Watcher
06-10-2003, 07:45 PM
When they are young girls at a party the advice is sound, use 1 drop of AE maximum though, get her to see you in a different light, corner her touch her up then BONG BONG BONG BONG all the way home. Have fun.

Sagacious1420
06-10-2003, 09:10 PM
A lot of women are insecure about being with guys who are slimmer than they are. Pick a skinny girl to hit on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi FTR-
Not sure that I can agree w/ that based on my experiences. Having been a skinny guy forever, I have always found that the heavy girls go for these type of guys. The petite, ultra-thin girls seem more attracted to bigger or more muscular guys...perhaps it\'s a security issue or that\'s just their image of how an alpha male is supposed to look...I don\'t know for sure. Now, I can\'t possibly know the reasoning behind this phenoenon, since I\'m not a mind reader. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif All I can say for sure is that I got sick and tired of having fat chicks hit on me and the more slim gals ignoring me altogether. This has changed for me, since I have been lifting and finally (for the first time) able gain some bulk. I still have a thin guy kinda frame, but I don\'t get the same type of hits now that I have been gaining some muscle. Sooooo, I dunno, what do y\'all think?

Incubus-
I think the suggestions for 1 or 2 drops AE seem to be the way to go. At 2 drops, any girls that you come into close contact w/ (1-3 feet) will sense the mones and have no doubt that YOU are the one projecting the alpha male vibe. Isolating the gal(s) of your choice also sounds like good advice. If you are going to be in close quarters, I would think that the likelihood of Social Hookup Theory may be a concern if you wear more than 2 drops. I find that when I go to smaller clubs (wearing 3 drops AE), the women have no trouble tagging me as the alpha presence as soon as I enter the room. Part of that is certainly due to confident body language and attitude. Keep that in mind too...ya wanna be the alpha, then act like it. Be confident (not a jerk) and carry yourself as if you ARE that person and you EXPECT to be viewed as one. Women can smell a desparate, insecure man from a mile away. Don\'t be that dude, my brotha!
Good luck and just have fun w/ it...don\'t stress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif