PDA

View Full Version : TE is it just me?

Crystabell
05-27-2003, 11:03 PM
I just got TE(w) today. What a stink. I sprayed on to much(just one pump) and this stuff reeks realy bad!!! It\'s all I can smell. What can I do? Help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

franki
05-27-2003, 11:07 PM
Hi Crystabell, welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What is your hair color, btw? Some of the women here say they can\'t smell the stink at all, and other say it stinks bad like you say. Don\'t worry, most people probably can\'t smell it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Crystabell
05-27-2003, 11:23 PM
Hi, and thanks for the welcome. I have huney brown hair..under all the blue black hair die. I did have some female friends over when I first put it on. One of them reacted, only to my reaction(if it smells bad, why make me smell it). The other,didn\'t seem to notice. I realy don\'t think thay could smell it at all. Thay both have much darker brown hair thain I do. Could that realy be it? I have a spechal guy friend I\'m gearing up to go visit soon. I realy don\'t wish to stink him out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-28-2003, 12:01 AM
Franki was referring to the redhead theory... that redheads seem to be more sensitive to smell (or at least the smell of -none). The redheads of the forum are reporting that some of the products smell absolutely awful while some of the guys can\'t smell them at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Good luck with your guy!

Crystabell
05-28-2003, 12:31 AM
I stand confused...sigh....I will try it at the club tonight. I\'ll put up with it(in a very small dose)and see if it works in a positive way. If not, I can\'t keep it. I\'v gone through others at this point(PI/w,PCC) I also receved my PA/w today. It also smells realy bad to me. Watch this be the one thing that works, and I hate the smell. Nothing I use seems to work so far. But, I did attract the attention of a cute girl(who I kissed recently,and I\'m strait! Who knew)? But, I want guys. What could I be doing wrong? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Enticing
05-28-2003, 02:12 AM
When you have more time, read some of the archived posts about TE. One thing is, you may want to apply less when you\'re not clubbing. Like take a dab off the the top of the bottle or the capillary tube instead of a whole spray. Although one whole spray is good for environments with alot of people around, like a club. Two, use a good cover scent. Three, come back and tell us all the hit stories! (male and female stories)

BTW how\'d ya like the girl girl kiss?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-28-2003, 03:12 AM
I sprayed a big squirt on my hand yesterday and applied no cover. I could smell it after the alcohol dried down, but the smell was barely there. After a few hours, I dabbed on a little bit of perfume, and the TE was completely undetectable.

Crystabell
05-28-2003, 11:02 AM
The girl kiss was lovly. Not intrested in anything beond maby kissing her again. Like kissing a butterfly. Shes a small lady. Only 5 nothing, if that. I, being 5/8 in my big platform boots,and curvy figure kinda towerd over her. I think thats what she likes about me. She is bi, I\'m about 98% strait. It was most likely a thrill for her to have roaped me in. I became the domianit one, and the kiss was suddenly MY idea. She\'s a tricky one. Ah what some liquid courage, and a little curiosity will do sometimes. My friends bet I wouldnt do it....thay lost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

monesrule
05-28-2003, 11:45 AM
on behalf of every man on this forum.... Thank You.

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 01:16 PM
omg. that is so sexy. make pictures!!!

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 01:16 PM
alright! im a newbie now! woohoo. no more stranger!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 01:22 PM
TE/w blends well with Givinchy colognes Amarige and Organza, Amarige especially. Try those with it.

Meanwhile you can put deodorant where you sprayed the TE and then wash the deodorant off. That will take off most of the smell.

Or try Purell or other brand hand sanitizer that has triclosan, or even rubbing alcohol.

I\'m glad it\'s not just me.

Crystabell
05-28-2003, 01:33 PM
Whats realy upsetting, is I put in on at my computer. Now my favorit place to connect with the world( and that lovly guy I like) smells bad. And I can\'t figure out where it\'s coming from. It smells like it got everywhere. I\'m going to go take a long shower, and light some incence...wow what a smell! Ick. If I try it tonight,it will be such a small drop. I can\'t where it, if I must smell it. It\'s starting to mess with my mood. Maby Im alregic to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 01:37 PM
If you buy \'mones, buy Fabreeze. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Fabreeze your computer area ... Lysol spray also could help.

What\'s it doing to your mood?

Goddess
05-28-2003, 01:55 PM
Crystabell,

In a very short while (weeks) you are going to LOVE the stink. Yeah it\'ll still stink and you\'ll know it stinks, but you\'re gonna be soooo horny from the stink of having it on that you\'re not gonna care. I love this stinky stuff now!!! But I still like to cover it so others don\'t think it\'s *me* stinking. Maybe this doesn\'t make sense now, but it will. -G-

Crystabell
05-28-2003, 03:05 PM
I got pissed off at the person I hope to get closer to. I\'ll give some back story on the guy. He and I are attracted to eachother, and we have ben close before. But, we live far appart, and are just friends. He is wary about kissing me, and full on having sex with me. But,he has no problem doing, and letting me do other things with him. When asked, he says werd things like, I\'m attracted to you, but not overly so???? Yet, every time we visit with eachother,he has no trouble getting turned on by my advances. I\'m hoping the mones get him to that \"overly attracted\" place he seems to need to be. My friends say,when the mood feals right, just kiss him. I think thats all it will take. But, I hope he striks first this time. I wonder if this stinky stuff will do the trick. I worry, because he likes to where femal perfume..and has a realy strong sence of smell for a guy. If I reek, he will let me know. The mood will never come allong if he can\'t get close to me. Maby it wasnt the mones at all that pissed me off after all. Im turning 31 very soon, and have knowone in my life right now. He\'s what I realy want for my birthday. Just to make love the to the most sexy man I\'v ever had the plesure of knowing. I just want to be friends with him. I know dating would not work between us. He and I are on the same page in that respect. So,it\'s no stings attached sex,between two people who are attracted to eachother. Could the addition of the mones be the key??? <font color=\"red\"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif <font color=\"red\"> </font>

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 03:30 PM
DUMP HIM.

Woman to woman, I\'m telling you.

DUMP HIM. Don\'t give him the time of day, ever again.

Use your \'mones to get a new guy.

Crystabell
05-28-2003, 03:53 PM
That would be hard, as we are not dating. Just close friends.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 03:58 PM
I wouldn\'t think of him as a sexual partner. A guy who doesn\'t want to kiss you but doesn\'t mind whatever you want to do to him is not attracted to you at all. Pheromones are not going to change this guy. If you did manage to get what you wanted, he would probably be very uncomfortable about it the second it was over.

He looks like a world of hurt and a lot of damage to your ego.

proteus
05-28-2003, 04:05 PM
Don\'t make any advances on him whatsoever, tell him you just see him as a friend if makes sexual overtures and his interest will go up. Don\'t bust his balls too much though or he\'ll walk. Can\'t believe I\'m giving this advice to a lady as I hate these games from ladies, but they work (on men who don\'t know how to counter this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). If he figures he can get sex without intimacy, he won\'t have respect for you, but withdraw any possibility of sex and only respond when he is being sensitive etc. and he will gain respect and know that to get you he\'ll need to give some of his heart not just his dick. Blunt but it\'s the truth as I see it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-28-2003, 04:43 PM
One thing that really turns me on about being with a man, is seeing how much I turn him on. I can\'t imagine being with a guy that wasn\'t totally turned on by me. Move on. You shouldn\'t be giving this guy the time of day. I wouldn\'t even put him in the \"friends\" category if he treats you like that. How is that exciting for you if you know he isn\'t really into it?

Enticing
05-28-2003, 04:51 PM
Proteus... thank you! I know that stuff works, even if it is game-playing, but thank you for admitting it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And...Crystabel, you\'ll learn quickly that most of the women here give you straight up advice that you may not want to take, but they got your back nonetheless. I know it\'s hard to hear, because I have gotten some advice I didn\'t want to take about a guy I had eyes for. Anyway....

Did you say he likes to wear WOMEN\'s perfume?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

monesrule
05-28-2003, 05:13 PM
let\'s be real here, she\'s the one who is making the advances. I don\'t see why he won\'t kiss her, and why she would want to do stuff with him given that fact, but you can\'t blame the guys....he\'s been nothing but straight up with her, and only participated in activities that she has enticed her to do. He didn\'t do any fooling, in fact, the guy won\'t even [bad word] her. That takes restraint. Again, I don\'t understand why he won\'t kiss you but you\'ll do other stuff, that has got to be hurtful.

In any case, this guy seems like he has been nothing but honest with her. She\'s the one making all the moves, and she is the one who has accepted his position on other stuff and still wanted to go ahead and engage in oral sex. So, that is her right, if she likes it. She probably deserve more, but then again, maybe she\'s managed to take her emotions out of their physical relationship and just wants to get it on because of raw physical attraction. Obviously that can be difficult for a lot of women to do, maybe not her.

I think everybody on this board feels you probably deserve more, but if that\'s what you are comfortable with and you aren\'t be played here (which to me it doesn\'t sound like) then it is your right to [bad word] like a man. Just make sure you aren\'t repressing a lot of feelings and aren\'t in denial about anything, because if your semi-sexual relationship with him does continue or escalate, then you will end up really feeling disrespected.

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 05:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
One thing that really turns me on about being with a man, is seeing how much I turn him on. I can\'t imagine being with a guy that wasn\'t totally turned on by me. Move on. You shouldn\'t be giving this guy the time of day. I wouldn\'t even put him in the \"friends\" category if he treats you like that. How is that exciting for you if you know he isn\'t really into it?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s my new saying when I\'ve finished feasting, and before I get ready to do some inner caressing with me throbbing caresser...\"I get so turned on when you\'re turned on.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

\'\'\'How is that exciting for you if you know he isn\'t really into it?\'\'\'

CHA-C H A L L E N G E. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If moving on was as easy as it is to type it...no one on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter, would have a problem. But still...we cheer the \"move on\" cheer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Monesrule, what post are you reading?

He told her to her face he is not attracted to her. She is trying to get him to show her some attention. They are not on equal footing at all. She thinks he\'s the sexiest man she\'s ever known. He is not attracted to her.

This is not having sex like a man.

This is being treated like a whore and hoping for better.

Don\'t ever ever f*ck a guy who won\'t kiss you, period.

Why does he wear women\'s perfume?

Don\'t you suspect anything, Cristal?

monesrule
05-28-2003, 05:32 PM
Here\'s my point: Let\'s not demonize the guy (he hasn\'t done anyhting wrong from what I can see) an she\'s no victim. Yea, if it was one of my friends I would say move on, but only because i would think they could not handle having sex with someone who isn\'t 100 percent into her. Maybe she is comfortable with that. If she can handle that, who are we to tell her it is wrong?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Nobody said one bad word about the guy. Where do you get \"demonizing\"? I think she should dump him because he is not attracted to her and she is VERY attracted to him - he\'s going to hurt her.

He could be the greatest guy in the world, I don\'t know him.

But not the way he\'s treating her, and I don\'t think pheromones will help.

I think he\'s bad for her. I have no idea what he\'s like as a person.

She\'s a victim of her imagination, IMO. She doesn\'t like things the way they are at all. She is living in the hope that things could be different.

Who said she was a victim? ..

I don\'t get you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-28-2003, 05:37 PM
FTR....reread some of the responses. In fact, you just said she is being treated like a whore? Who is treating her like a whore. The guy was being demonized and it was being made out like she was a victim. Just re-read people\'s posts.

Crystabell
05-28-2003, 05:38 PM
The boy is very strait...beleve me. And I don\'t go without benifits with my friend. We have had a lovely mutule incounter,where he gave as much as I did(maby more). He didn\'t say he\'s not attracted to me,he is. He just seems werd about giving me all of him. I think it\'s a fear that I will think there is more for us thain just friendship. I did want more at one point(I wanted to date him). Now, I have to convince him I just want to enjoy his one on one company, not force him into a relationship. This is something I have never done with a guy...ever. He\'s a very spechal case....I know, it sounds better when you know the hole story. I wont tell it all here. But to those who have, it just sounds odd. Like theres just a little something missing on his end. And it\'s not attraction,but maby trust.He\'s very layed back, I am very high strung. Maby I kinda scare him a little, who knows....Shy boys can be confusing as all hell.

Enticing
05-28-2003, 05:39 PM
I could see doing it one time... just like going down on the guy, partially because I want to see his reaction, and two because I like to make him feel good and three, because I am an egotistical Scorpio and I think with my skills he\'d be back for more. (A helluva lot more!)

But! And this is a HUGE but! If he wasn\'t drooling all over himself - and soon - to get a taste of me or to please ME - I\'d be so annoyed that the lil affair\'d end quick. I hate feeling taken advantage of.

But like I say, I could see satisfying my curiosity ONE time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color=\"red\"> PS I wrote this post before refreshing my screen and seeing the reply from Cristabel. But I will leave it up here anyway... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font>

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Knock yourself out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 05:41 PM
FTR....reread some of the responses. In fact, you just said she is being treated like a whore? Who is treating her like a whore. The guy was being demonized and it was being made out like she was a victim. Just re-read people\'s posts.

HE is treating HER like a whore. In interaction between a whore and a client, there is no kissing. Whores do not kiss.

It\'s a fact, it\'s not demonization.

You\'re reading things into my post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-28-2003, 05:45 PM
The Johns are the one who want the sex. The johns are the ones who pursue the sex. The prostitutes go along because they are getting something out of that sex that is not-sexual.

In this case, she is pursuing the sex, not him, he just goes for the ride. And she is getting something out of those acts -- she is single and horny, you know a woman has needs.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 05:48 PM
I think you just want the last word.

You\'re smarter than the stuff you\'re talking right now.

Why do guys come on the women\'s forum and start arguments just to argue?

monesrule
05-28-2003, 05:58 PM
i\'m sure you honestly believe that

Bernard
05-28-2003, 10:29 PM
I got pissed off at the person I hope to get closer to. I\'ll give some back story on the guy. He and I are attracted to eachother, and we have ben close before. But, we live far appart, and are just friends. He is wary about kissing me, and full on having sex with me. But,he has no problem doing, and letting me do other things with him. When asked, he says werd things like, I\'m attracted to you, but not overly so???? Yet, every time we visit with eachother,he has no trouble getting turned on by my advances. I\'m hoping the mones get him to that \"overly attracted\" place he seems to need to be. My friends say,when the mood feals right, just kiss him. I think thats all it will take. But, I hope he striks first this time. I wonder if this stinky stuff will do the trick. I worry, because he likes to where femal perfume..and has a realy strong sence of smell for a guy. If I reek, he will let me know. The mood will never come allong if he can\'t get close to me. Maby it wasnt the mones at all that pissed me off after all. Im turning 31 very soon, and have knowone in my life right now. He\'s what I realy want for my birthday. Just to make love the to the most sexy man I\'v ever had the plesure of knowing. I just want to be friends with him. I know dating would not work between us. He and I are on the same page in that respect. So,it\'s no stings attached sex,between two people who are attracted to eachother. Could the addition of the mones be the key??? <font color=\"red\"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif <font color=\"red\"> </font>

hi , i thought women needed to feel love before they can have sex with that person .then why crstalabell is still able to ahve sex with him when there is no love between them. pls enlighten me. i think that guy must be very handsome .

DaVinciKittie
05-28-2003, 10:50 PM
hi , i thought women needed to feel love before they can have sex with that person .then why crstalabell is still able to ahve sex with him when there is no love between them. pls enlighten me. i think that guy must be very handsome .

Didn\'t you know? We\'re all wired differently. It\'s a cruel joke of fate that forces you men to have to put in some effort before you can score (or at least makes you *think* you do, cuz you never know...). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Crystabell
05-29-2003, 01:20 AM
To me, he is beautifull and sweet. And he realy is a good friend. I did what I did because I wanted to. Giving him plesure pleases me. I knew what I would get, or what I would not get the first time. He layed it out for me like a map. It was my choice. And there is love. We are good friends. We do mean alot to eachother. I\'m no victume, trust me. He is a lucky guy, with some odd ishues.
By the way, the stinky stuff works. At the club tonight, I got stared at alot by guys. And one kept following me around the club. He\'s kinda cute, so I enjoyed the attention. Many guys spoke to me. And even a few ladys were far more chatty thain noraml.It also made me more relaxed,yet more outgoing. This may do the trick with my friend. I just want to get this urge to be with him out of the way. And after we do, I\'m very sure he will be glad we did. It may just save the friendship in the long run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Crystabell
05-29-2003, 01:42 AM
All I have to do is touch him, at a time when he\'s kinda relaxed. He lets go at that point, and I can tell he is very turned on by me. I only touch a hand, or his leg, and he\'s open for more. I just have to go about it the right way..and I\'m in. I only wish for him to be open for more thain just what weve done allready. I just want him to open up, and have fun with me. See, I have this talking to much problem. He too is a talker. But, not when it comes to sex. He just feals it, and does it. If I go about it the way he does(with the added push of the pheromones to get him in an even more fun mood) I think I\'m golden. Oh, I\'m also a gemini...I think alot of us are kinda agressive when it comes to things like this. I\'m no slut, or whore. I know what I want, and I know what I\'m doing with him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
05-29-2003, 04:29 AM
Monesrule, what post are you reading?

He told her to her face he is not attracted to her. She is trying to get him to show her some attention. They are not on equal footing at all. She thinks he\'s the sexiest man she\'s ever known. He is not attracted to her.

This is not having sex like a man.

This is being treated like a whore and hoping for better.

Don\'t ever ever f*ck a guy who won\'t kiss you, period.

Why does he wear women\'s perfume?

Don\'t you suspect anything, Cristal?

--------------------

Red, it\'s not like you to beat around the Bush. Come out and say it. The guy\'s a HOMO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe he just doesn\'t know it. Or is in denial. After all. All men are Bi. Aren\'t they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Send her some D&amp;B!

I\'m perplexed...how can a guy not want sex?

Elana
05-29-2003, 04:48 AM
My guess is this guy would want to shower in the D&amp;B perfume.

EXIT63
05-29-2003, 04:53 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
05-29-2003, 08:51 AM
I have my own D &amp; B Perfume for sale at my very special price!!

Elana
05-29-2003, 10:02 AM

I\'ll try a couple squirts of that.

xxxPantero
05-29-2003, 12:57 PM

actually, i think that women don\'t need love, they just need trust in order to have sex. love is a way of trusting. but, she won\'t do u if she can\'t trust you, regardless of looks.

of course, that\'s just my opinion, someone feel free to correct me. and then laugh at my jokes.

Skyy
05-29-2003, 01:07 PM

I\'ll try a couple squirts of that.

$160.00 (this includes a round trip ticket to florida)

I also need to be fed and taken care of.

DaVinciKittie
05-29-2003, 08:04 PM
No, you\'re right Pantero- trust is big.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2003, 08:14 PM

actually, i think that women don\'t need love, they just need trust in order to have sex. love is a way of trusting. but, she won\'t do u if she can\'t trust you, regardless of looks.

of course, that\'s just my opinion, someone feel free to correct me. and then laugh at my jokes.

I agree.

All women don\'t need to feel love in order to have sex.

Young girls would usually prefer to think they are in love or the guy loves them, because then they feel less slutty.

Also. How guys get turned on by porn, physicality, etc. - that\'s how many women get turned on by the romantic stuff or the touchy/feely stuff.

DaVinciKittie
05-29-2003, 08:19 PM
Also. How guys get turned on by porn, physicality, etc. - that\'s how many women get turned on by the romantic stuff or the touchy/feely stuff.

Oh, nice way to sum it up, FTR. I\'ll have to remember that.

MOBLEYC57
05-29-2003, 08:31 PM

Oh, nice way to sum it up, FTR. I\'ll have to remember that.

Always remember...there are exceptions to most sayings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif There are actually women that love the porn stuff, and get so turned on by watching it. I, not bi, love the romantic stuff TOO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2003, 08:44 PM
I like them both, together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (Of course, right - I want everything...)

MOBLEYC57
05-29-2003, 08:48 PM
Whatever blows your hair back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Mebee toobee!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-29-2003, 08:52 PM
There are actually women that love the porn stuff, and get so turned on by watching it.

You know, I wonder how many women actually *DO* get turned on by porn but won\'t admit it. Works pretty well for me, but, of course, I *prefer* the romantic stuff... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2003, 08:59 PM
I know a lot of women in their late thirties through forties have their own porn collections. It used to turn me off and gross me out until I had a lover who would leave me a tape telling me that it showed things he would like to do to/with me. I used to call those tapes my training films /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Then I\'d see him and we\'d do some of those things from the film. Now when I look at the films, I have all those personal references to attach to them, and they get me off pretty well.

There\'s porn and there\'s porn - you have to find the type you like - I bet most women could find something they\'d like if they were openminded enough to look. What do you think?

MOBLEYC57
05-29-2003, 09:09 PM
Yep...They would! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Speaking of turn ons...I watched Spider Man...yes, Spider Man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif If anyone saw it...that kiss he put on girly while he was upside down, gave me a ferocious boner!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Damn! That kiss was marinated in visual Viagra!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Never in my life! has someone kissing on film done so! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Must be me old age kicking in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Crystabell
05-29-2003, 09:14 PM
I\'ll admit, I never realy had any problem with porn. I love the stuff. But if thay take out the lovly mones and grones, its not as good. Maby thats why I like to \"play\" with my friend. He makes such lovly sexy sounds that I just love to make him happy. Note to men, don\'t be afraid of making noise. We love to hear that what were doing to you brings you plesure. Don\'t fake the noises,but, if your realy fealing good,just let it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-29-2003, 09:17 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooh!Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwh!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm!
Wheeew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bernard
05-29-2003, 10:42 PM
To me, he is beautifull and sweet. And he realy is a good friend. I did what I did because I wanted to. Giving him plesure pleases me. I knew what I would get, or what I would not get the first time. He layed it out for me like a map. It was my choice. And there is love. We are good friends. We do mean alot to eachother. I\'m no victume, trust me. He is a lucky guy, with some odd ishues.
By the way, the stinky stuff works. At the club tonight, I got stared at alot by guys. And one kept following me around the club. He\'s kinda cute, so I enjoyed the attention. Many guys spoke to me. And even a few ladys were far more chatty thain noraml.It also made me more relaxed,yet more outgoing. This may do the trick with my friend. I just want to get this urge to be with him out of the way. And after we do, I\'m very sure he will be glad we did. It may just save the friendship in the long run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

u want to maintain a friendship through sex .it may be common but then i mean what if a true love comes along . how are u going to balance the relationship between three of u. what if u and ur true love(whether u are married or not married) had some problem and u go back to this friend to have sex. what i mean is u dont do it purposely but at that time u need some emotional comfort . it is possible that u would have sex with him again in order to ease ur fustration and sadness.ur true love may not find out but u never know. maybe u have not think of this far but i have seen it on the news .

Crystabell
05-29-2003, 10:57 PM
As soon as a real boyfriend came along, I\'d end it. If he got a girlfriend, he\'d do the same. We are friends, sex exchages or not. We will allways be friends. We may only sleep together once. Call it an itch. He\'s a wonderfull giving and caring lover. I just want to know what it\'s like to be with him, if only just one time. I realy think this TE/w will work. Along with some others mixed in. And, if I approch him in a calm sexy, not to pushy way,I may just get what I wish for. I hope. The sex is not forever,the friendship will be around for a very long time.

BassMan
05-30-2003, 04:33 AM
I agree.

All women don\'t need to feel love in order to have sex.

Young girls would usually prefer to think they are in love or the guy loves them, because then they feel less slutty.

The safety issues can be huge, especially with a new lover.

Tori Amos says it well,

I could just pretend that you love me
The night would lose all sense of fear.

- from Leather

BassMan
05-30-2003, 04:36 AM
There\'s porn and there\'s porn - you have to find the type you like - I bet most women could find something they\'d like if they were openminded enough to look. What do you think?

Somebody had a sig, here, I think:

The difference between porn and erotica... lighting.

I said that to a lighting guy the other day and he added, \"and the soundtrack!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-30-2003, 04:46 AM
Porn does nothing for me. Nothing at all. Watching other people have sex, just doesn\'t turn me on. The only porn that gets me excited is male solo porn. Jack off videos. I used to have this Jeff Stryker video that I had to get rid of because I was abusing myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Andy
05-30-2003, 05:01 AM
It\'s quite the same for me. Why wanna watch something that you can do yourself anyway. I wouldn\'t buy a 120 minute movie of ppl cooking eggs or boiling pasta.

I am not into strippers too, why wanna watch something you aren\'t allowed to touch anyway ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-30-2003, 05:07 AM
I wouldn\'t buy a 120 minute movie of ppl cooking eggs or boiling pasta.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gifThat\'s such a funny way of putting it, but it drives the point home. That\'s exactly how I feel.

franki
05-30-2003, 05:09 AM
I wouldn\'t buy a 120 minute movie of ppl cooking eggs or boiling pasta.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gifThat\'s such a funny way of putting it, but it drives the point home. That\'s exactly how I feel.

Since when is cooking eggs considered as a sexual activity? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Andy
05-30-2003, 05:14 AM
It\'s SM Franki ... glad you haven\'t been in contact with such stuff...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Man, cooking eggs is almost as interesting as watching other ppl having sex on a tv screen.

monesrule
05-30-2003, 05:56 AM
People watch food network though

Andy
05-30-2003, 06:06 AM
People watch porn too ...

Shyt must be delicious, thousands\'o\'flies can\'t be that wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think most people watch food channel to learn something. It\'s not about watching foods and wanking off your stomach or gettin\' your mouth turned on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-30-2003, 06:49 AM
people watch food network because it gives them the sensation of food and eating. People watch porn because it gives them the sensation of sex and having it.

Most people don\'t watch cooking shows to actually make the stuff. Nobody can follow what the hell those recipes are.

I am just surprised that women would watch porn with such disgusting men in it. I mean, I can\'t watch a lot of porn because some of the women are so nauseating -- ah i still force myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But someone mentioned there is a major difference between porn and erotica (like the stuff on the movie channels). I agree, though I don\'t know erotica that it was that was being referred to when women were talking about watching \"porn\" and having collections, etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2003, 06:54 AM
It wasn\'t, not for me at least. I was talking about straight up porn, not erotica.

You have to get the right movies with actors that you like in them.

The guys are often not as good looking as the women, but it also often doesn\'t matter that much, either, if they\'re hot sexually and the sex is hot.

Although I\'ve heard that\'s one reason why some women like gay men\'s porn. The guys in it are all good looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(Not my thing.)

Elana
05-30-2003, 06:56 AM
That\'s true about the gay guys being hotter. This is the guy whose video I worshipped...

http://www.vegasmen.com/pornstars/jeff-stryker.html (\"http://www.vegasmen.com/pornstars/jeff-stryker.html\")

Andy
05-30-2003, 07:08 AM
Ummmm Elana ... no offense ... but \"it\" looks like a steroid filled chipmunk with silicone injected lips and a hat made of 100% pure gorilla chest hair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The part about the lips and the \"hat\" are under copyright of my secretary btw. I thought you\'d show me something that makes me discover that I have a bi-side ... pffffff.

Elana
05-30-2003, 07:16 AM
but behind that mans zipper.......the most beautiful cock I have ever seen in my life.

Andy
05-30-2003, 07:21 AM
I can\'t believe I really did that *raises fist* *everything for the hive*, but I checked it out ... and I don\'t think I am impressed. Well, maybe it\'s because I am not a girl and .. like I just noticed, don\'t have any bi-tendencies. Women are just much more interesting ....

monesrule
05-30-2003, 07:24 AM
Com\'on Andy, you actually clicked on that! You got to know better than that.

Aren\'t gay men hotter in general anyway? Anybody see the intro to \"amazing race\" last night? There are some gay men out there that having a lot of women crying unfair.

FTR - Personally, i don\'t see why women wouldn\'t want to see two men kiss (as opposed to ass f-ck) like we like to see to ladies kiss, but the women i have talked with this about tell me that women think guys doing stuff to other guys is disgusting. Course, I don\'t know if this is true, but I assume it is.

Andy
05-30-2003, 07:28 AM
I don\'t think it\'s disgusting, well as long as I don\'t have to be involved it isn\'t. I have sometimes gays hittin\' on me and I think it\'s a little, well, umm, let\'s say disturbing, but not disgusting. The most women I know just don\'t care and might be a little jealous (like you mentioned).

monesrule
05-30-2003, 07:30 AM
it hasn\'t happen much to me, but i rally don\'t care, just don\'t like the arm touches (one time a knee touch that still haunts me).

Andy
05-30-2003, 07:38 AM
Since I am of southern european decent and beein\' raised that way I am not uncomfortable with touches from the same sex. I haven\'t noticed anything uncomfortable so far. There was only one case when I thought about a quick yawbreaking punch and that was as a guy tried to kiss me ... that was too much.

Sexyredhead
05-30-2003, 08:09 AM
Gay porn and pretty men don\'t do a thing for me. I like masculine--not pretty, and I dunno, gay porn\'s just not my thing. I don\'t mind a little straight porn sometimes though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But that\'s why we have so much variety--in men AND porn, isn\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-30-2003, 08:12 AM
so you\'ll watch it yourself (i.e. as opposed to only watching it with your man to get in the mood)?

Elana
05-30-2003, 08:16 AM
Let me clear one thing up. I could never get excited by watching two men together. I only like the SOLO videos.

Sexyredhead
05-30-2003, 08:17 AM
so you\'ll watch it yourself (i.e. as opposed to only watching it with your man to get in the mood)?

Yeah, but it\'s rare. I\'d rather watch it with a boyfriend. I really have to be in the mood for it, even then.

Sexyredhead
05-30-2003, 08:18 AM
I thought you were pretty clear on it. I think it\'s the guys getting fixated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-30-2003, 08:19 AM
I thought you were pretty clear on it. I think it\'s the guys getting fixated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-30-2003, 08:24 AM
i didn\'t know they have solo videos. Is it like guys masturbating themsleves or something?

Elana
05-30-2003, 08:25 AM
i didn\'t know they have solo videos. Is it like guys masturbating themsleves or something?

Uh huh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sexyredhead
05-30-2003, 08:27 AM
I like them too, Elana, so don\'t feel all alone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There\'s something about a sexy guy pleasuring himself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

monesrule
05-30-2003, 08:28 AM
that\'s what i told the judge

Andy
05-30-2003, 08:28 AM
I don\'t think I\'d like to watch porn once I am in *that* mood.

Elana
05-30-2003, 08:29 AM
I like them too, Elana, so don\'t feel all alone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There\'s something about a sexy guy pleasuring himself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That\'s always been an obsession of mine. That is usually what I think about when I am having alone time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Something about a really horny guy, drives me crazy.

Skyy
05-30-2003, 09:21 AM
Arnt all guys really horny?

Elana
05-30-2003, 09:23 AM
Yes, but I love to see it. I love to watch them in action.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2003, 09:46 AM
I would rather eat dirt with a spoon than see two guys together doing anything sexual, no matter what it is. It is a complete turn off for me. To each his own, and that\'s not my \"own.\"

But yeah, guys masturbating are hot.

But guys going down on women, penetration shots, etc., I\'m into it. I watch it if I want to come really hard and have some time to fool around - usually masturbation for me is just a 3-5 minute thing that I do when I notice I need to. Every once in awhile, though, I\'ll make an occasion of it and have a little party for one.

SDR gave me all the films I have, so that\'s part of it, too, for me, the personal connection to a lover.

Elana
05-30-2003, 09:52 AM
I would rather eat dirt with a spoon than see two guys together doing anything sexual, no matter what it is. It is a complete turn off for me. To each his own, and that\'s not my \"own.\"

Yes, I agree with you 100%. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I love a man to be a man, not be with a man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Not that there is anything wrong with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

monesrule
05-30-2003, 10:26 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Crystabell
05-30-2003, 01:14 PM
How did this go so far away from my origanl question?...sigh....oh well. This should have ben a completely differint thred. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
05-30-2003, 01:20 PM
This is how we do things around here.

Mtnjim
05-30-2003, 03:12 PM
Welcome to Chaos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-30-2003, 08:33 PM
Wow, looks like I missed all the fun. You guys moved along too quickly for this night owl!

Elana
05-31-2003, 04:36 AM
Wow, looks like I missed all the fun. You guys moved along too quickly for this night owl!

Who said we are finished? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
You can pick the ball up whenever you wish.....I am certain we will join back in again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
05-31-2003, 04:52 AM
sure ... let\'s start the fun again ...

Enticing
05-31-2003, 06:48 AM
Elana that link you posted - sorry, but the guy looks like a total twink to me.

I once ran a forum for cheating wives to confess whatever they wished, and I liked posting pics of beautiful men and women for the reader\'s enjoyment.

It was very hard, however, to find photos on the web of men who looked masculine. They were most always too pretty, too waxed, too ... twinky. There\'s nothing wrong with being gay ... (nod to Seinfeld) ..I just like my eye candy a little more rugged. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

monesrule
05-31-2003, 06:51 AM
so what was the number one reason they cheated? neglect or fear their husband was cheating on them (just a guess)?

Enticing
05-31-2003, 06:56 AM
Hmm, never really took a survey, they just came and posted their stories when they felt like it. They were more likely to talk about their wild experiences than their marriages. Moreoever it seemed like - the thrill of being \'bad\'. Sexual experimentation. Power games. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Andy
05-31-2003, 07:01 AM
Boy, a girl that likes to cheat on me better makes sure I never find out.

monesrule
05-31-2003, 07:10 AM
god, i need to stop being faithful

Andy
05-31-2003, 07:20 AM
Just don\'t go for an LTR in case you have problems (or don\'t want) to be faithful.

Enticing
05-31-2003, 11:04 AM
god, i need to stop being faithful

Hey, you asked.

Andy
05-31-2003, 04:01 PM
I am a really peaceful guy by social means, but I really don\'t know how I\'d react if my gf would cheat on me. Don\'t get me wrong, I am always tryin\' to avoid a fight, I am not aggressive or psycho in any way, but I broke the legs (yes both of them) of a guy who tried to kiss my gf although she didn\'t want it. I just had a blackout in this case. I might have been too long in the military to handle such things the usual way, but that\'s the way I\'ve been trained to function, kill your enemy or render him unable to react at least. I really don\'t know how I\'d react in case I\'d find out my girl (LTR) cheated on me. This was a defensive action, that\'s for sure (I tried to protect my gf) and I\'d like to say it\'s the only reason why I did this, but I am just honest when I say I just don\'t know. It\'s hard to visualize the contrast if you don\'t know me in RL, but that\'s definitely something you don\'t want to mess around with me.

DaVinciKittie
05-31-2003, 07:06 PM
Boy, a girl that likes to cheat on me better makes sure I never find out.

I don\'t deal well with that either. If you wanna play two boards, then get the hell off mine, is the way I feel.

Andy
05-31-2003, 10:12 PM
I should add that this guy started the actual fight. I would have been satisfied with a punch that got him away from her.

Enticing
06-01-2003, 04:19 AM
Hold up a second, Andy. How does a guy simultaneously kiss your girl against her will, and begin a fight with you? How long were you in the military? And, if you don\'t mind, what was your age at the time of the incident, and what is your age now?

Because, I\'ve noticed in my own life, the polarized views I once held of infidelity and other issues in my teens and twenties, have been tempered, and modified, over and over. You begin to notice there are other layers and factors, and also your emotional response to things, as you mature, becomes modified. (And btw, we\'re comparing apples and oranges, a bar fight and infidelity...)

For instance, I found out by accident that my father was cheating on my mother at age 15. At that time in my life, I thought the world was caving in. I thought he was a pervert, and I thought to myself, ok if sex is sooo great then I will hurt him by having sex and getting myself pregnant. Of course I calmed down and realized that I would hurt myself perhaps more by doing that. But the weight and illusion of having so much power and knowledge, really freaked me out. I felt that this information was potentially very destructive to a lot of people, and so I never told anyone in my family about my discovery. And I thought for years that my dad was a pig (polarized view, based on this one fact) everytime he had a trip out of town I figured he was cheating. In my eyes, mom was the victim and he was satan. Black and white thinking.

But later in life, when you actually start to think about the two sides of an issue, and there are always two sides, you see that life is not that clear cut and polarized. He was satan? What about the fact that he kept living in a situation that perhaps made him unhappy and helped put three kids through college? What about he fact that he never got to travel and died of cancer before he reached the age of 62? What was really going on, was my mom frigid, was she too busy for him with her business, is it possible she also had other interests?

Who knows. Nowadays, I\'m forgiving of my dad, and I have to figure he was probably doing the best he knew how at the time. I\'m just using this story as an example to explain to you, it ain\'t all that black and white. And all I said about the cheating wives was, they didn\'t give their reasons for cheating. I\'m sure they all had them, in whatever capacity they had them, but the forum I moderated wasn\'t a \"boo hoo my husband is so terrible\" type of deal. It was a \"OMG I had sex with my personal trainer and I feel so ALIVE!\" kind of thing. So I really couldn\'t answer your question honestly.

Thanks for listening, I needed to give you my 2 cents on the topic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 06:11 AM
Superlative post, Enticing!

Andy
06-01-2003, 07:31 AM
Really nice post Enticing ...

I am 25 now and I\'ve been 22 by the time of the incident. I\'ve been in the Military for about four years at this point. That wasn\'t such a long time, but I\'ve been into martial arts since the age of 6 and the military time channeled my skills somehow into a much more destructive form.

How it happened ...
We\'ve been in a bar together with some friends (No, no alcohol involved on my side, I am usually the driver because I almost never drink). We\'ve been sitting there for about 2 hours and talked when my gf went to the restroom. I followed her after a few minutes because I had to visit the men\'s restroom myself. The restrooms were located in a small side corridor with a seperated niche in front. The guy pushed my gf to a wall there and was tryin\' to kiss her the hole time and she moved her head from one side to another to avoid it and said stuff like \"leave me alone\" etc. I smacked his head with my open fist to get him away from her ... that\'s when he initiated the actual fight, the rest is history. What I wanted to say, and completely failed because I was drunk yesterday (hey .. I said almost never /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), was that I am not quite sure how I would have handled the situation in case this would have been a cheat situation, I have no idea.

DrSmellThis
06-02-2003, 01:26 PM
Hold up a second, Andy. How does a guy simultaneously kiss your girl against her will, and begin a fight with you? How long were you in the military? And, if you don\'t mind, what was your age at the time of the incident, and what is your age now?

Because, I\'ve noticed in my own life, the polarized views I once held of infidelity and other issues in my teens and twenties, have been tempered, and modified, over and over. You begin to notice there are other layers and factors, and also your emotional response to things, as you mature, becomes modified. (And btw, we\'re comparing apples and oranges, a bar fight and infidelity...)

For instance, I found out by accident that my father was cheating on my mother at age 15. At that time in my life, I thought the world was caving in. I thought he was a pervert, and I thought to myself, ok if sex is sooo great then I will hurt him by having sex and getting myself pregnant. Of course I calmed down and realized that I would hurt myself perhaps more by doing that. But the weight and illusion of having so much power and knowledge, really freaked me out. I felt that this information was potentially very destructive to a lot of people, and so I never told anyone in my family about my discovery. And I thought for years that my dad was a pig (polarized view, based on this one fact) everytime he had a trip out of town I figured he was cheating. In my eyes, mom was the victim and he was satan. Black and white thinking.

But later in life, when you actually start to think about the two sides of an issue, and there are always two sides, you see that life is not that clear cut and polarized. He was satan? What about the fact that he kept living in a situation that perhaps made him unhappy and helped put three kids through college? What about he fact that he never got to travel and died of cancer before he reached the age of 62? What was really going on, was my mom frigid, was she too busy for him with her business, is it possible she also had other interests?

Who knows. Nowadays, I\'m forgiving of my dad, and I have to figure he was probably doing the best he knew how at the time. I\'m just using this story as an example to explain to you, it ain\'t all that black and white. And all I said about the cheating wives was, they didn\'t give their reasons for cheating. I\'m sure they all had them, in whatever capacity they had them, but the forum I moderated wasn\'t a \"boo hoo my husband is so terrible\" type of deal. It was a \"OMG I had sex with my personal trainer and I feel so ALIVE!\" kind of thing. So I really couldn\'t answer your question honestly.

Thanks for listening, I needed to give you my 2 cents on the topic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I liked this post enough to reproduce the big ol thang.