PDA

View Full Version : weirdness, first effects of mones

Steveo
05-27-2003, 10:30 PM
hey yo,
i just got my AE and PCC today. (first ever use of mones)
and hit 3 drops of AE and 5\" of PCC this morn.
and nothing happened no looks really until lunch when (im at uni) me and sum mates went to the lunch bar and we were waiting out side and i was talkin to my mate bout the line and if they had anythin good inside, out of no where this mint chic comes up to us and sez yea cuz she is one of the chefs (our uni sells the food that the chef students make).

afta a little convo she leaves, thats it?
funny thing is that wen i went to drop sum mail off at my aunties house my little neice who never even talks to me b4 suddenly starts followin me and keeps peepin around corners to look at me. wen i leave i see her lookin out the window at me..

its still early days but no hits or anything yet still experimenting.

i ordered sum APC and NPA next so hope to get sum good reactions soon.

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 01:03 PM
i hate it when mones affect my family. that $hit is just weird.

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 01:04 PM
damn it! whats with this stranger crap!

nuttyProf
ive read every damn post on here!

nuttyProf
so u force me to make pointless posts

nuttyProf
just to make this stupid title

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 01:05 PM
go away

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 01:05 PM
and make me sound a bit more dignified.

franki
05-28-2003, 01:06 PM
Do you rather want to be a newbie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BTW, we don\'t like it when people just post to get another title. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif We could make you a \"Stranger\" forever.

pelotudo
05-28-2003, 07:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
and make me sound a bit more dignified.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah dude just shut the fu*k up. You\'re like a little 17 year old wanting to be the \"cool\" kid in school. Quit posting useless crap.

Watcher
05-28-2003, 07:57 PM
If you are going to post something, please at least make it useful. Comment on some of the open discussion topics like what is youre favourite TV etc, or give us some jokes or links to interesting webpages (just dont put in pheromone competitior sites as they are banned) but anything else like interesting news articles etc are ok. Contribute some stories etc. There is a health discussion forum and many others just if you want to rack up posts make them useful by nature.

tallmacky
05-28-2003, 09:26 PM
Hah, I was wondering why everyone was mad at NuttyProf until I finally realized he was trying to bump his post count. I believe that you are not a stranger after 50 posts. Who cares anyhow, we all went through it and it doesn\'t really limit your posting ability and your opinions.

On the other hand I don\'t think it was that harmful maybe even cute in a annoying way hahahah.

nuttyProf
05-29-2003, 01:45 AM
well, very sorry about that guys. i was bored this afternoon and thought, what better to do than rack up some posts. but dont worry, i have a new title...and it will never happen again..be assured.

marv14yag
05-29-2003, 04:59 PM
I think it\'s all just gay...

Who cares about a title, lol...Titles don\'t matter.

That\'s just like at school...

With the 4.0, 5.0 and crap. It doesn\'t matter.

Remember, Albert Einstein failed high school, and some of the brighest people and philosophers were from small towns.

Hell, I don\'t even know what my thing is...
I\'m probably posted so d*mn many posts...

Bart

nuttyProf
05-29-2003, 08:33 PM
well, yea, u can say that...but ur a phero dude! OMG! the envy. lol.

Cloud9
05-30-2003, 10:35 AM
yeah, me and marv14yag are working on phero pro! hehe