PDA

View Full Version : Mones and availability of a women

Alquimista
05-27-2003, 08:44 PM
I don\'t know if it because of my attitude towards people or just a coincidence, but since I started to use mones whenever I met a new women that is not available I don\'t have to ask; after 5 minutes of conversation at most, she tells me without I ask that she is not available (she has a boyfriend or husband). Of course this is good for me, because there is a lot of men out there that have to spend a date at least to take this information from a women.
So I would like to know, does it happens as well to you guys???

P.S: Normaly it is when I am using none products.

Watcher
05-27-2003, 08:50 PM
Yep i dont waste time on loose ends.

Alquimista
05-27-2003, 09:00 PM
It is kind of they feel threated, they feel that I am a threat to her current partner (when they really love the guy), so they have to show me that will not be a future between us. The funniest of all this is that after they say to me that they are not available they seem to want to continue to talk to me and they smile a lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SwingerMD
05-27-2003, 11:17 PM
Yes I also seem to get this as well. It also seems that when the \"cat is outta the bag\" they loosen up and get very relaxed, flirty and on one occasion very touchy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif .

Anyhoo, I\'m headed off for Maui on a flight early in the morning for a week long vacation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif . I\'m taking several bottles of mones and will be mixin them with the sunscreen. TTYL.

Watcher
05-28-2003, 02:45 AM
I only continue to talk to them if they are attractive, otherwise the conversation is ended within a reasonable period.
Its up to the individual.

Alquimista
05-28-2003, 06:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I only continue to talk to them if they are attractive, otherwise the conversation is ended within a reasonable period.
Its up to the individual.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Watcher,
It is good to keep talking because: 1) You are practicing. We don\'t want your tongue to be wrap up when one day shows up \"Ms. Right\", so you better practice a lot with the other female. 2)You make a new friend that may have a lot of gourgeous friends that are looking for man. If she likes you (of courses she will with the right amount of mones), next day she will tell to her female friends about you. So guess what? More food for you! 3)Use her to pick other woman at the party/social place. Woman are like cat, very curious. So when they see another beautiful female talking to a man they wonder who is this guy + they want to know you. This makes you to spend less time at the bar drinking alone, capisce? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

koolking1
05-28-2003, 11:21 AM
Laughing here, I know what you guys mean. I had one experience (I\'d been wearing APC to work every day) wherein I complimented this regular female customer, about my age, on her new hair cut and the next day she came back in and went in to this long spiel about how she didn\'t have the perfect marriage but that she loved her husband and wasn\'t interested in any kind of affair. Geez, the power of the mones!!! I never dreamed those thoughts would get into her head. She was really projecting. Nice person she is though.

Enticing
05-28-2003, 05:21 PM
OMG that \'sorta\' happenned to me too. For starters, the three ppl in this story are all married. Me, and two male doctors. Let\'s pretend both the doctors are named Dr. Jenkins. I have a major crush on Dr. ALAN Jenkins and would love a roll in the hay with him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif But, he\'s friendly, but not hitting on me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Dr. PAUL Jenkins does have a crush on me and starts hitting on me in a big way. So I tell him, as a joke, Hey both all three of us - Alan and you and I could get together, and we could make a Jenkins Sandwich (kidding!!). And Paul, starts off in this tangent of like \"yeah, I used to be wild in my younger days, but to be honest I just don\'t have time for an affair these days, what with my work schedule...etc.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I was like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (I guess he thought I was serious??)

Too funny. And that was just the first day I wore TE/w to work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-28-2003, 05:24 PM
Enticing, gezz some guys have huge ego\'s eh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
05-28-2003, 08:21 PM
Well its a catch 22, she might not know any attractive friends, if you are just starting out however then its good practice. Im experienced so i just go for the best targets and spend a large chunk of my time focusing on education and pheromone testing. Its easy to pick up with pheros so less effort is required with loose ends etc. Just my perspective.

Watcher
05-28-2003, 08:25 PM
If i am going to be around a lot of women, i like to have centre stage, yo never know what else might happen (ie offered a new job - get insight into something etc) one of the benefits of being popular is more things come youre way in life.
That said if im going to be around women and lots of them, i will use pheromones and even some of my better mixes first ie MIX#1 and DD#1. And even JB#1 if i want to appear as a alpha male.

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 11:54 PM
most women are so conceited. just because i seem like an attractive man(probably due to mones) doesnt mean that i want to get with you.

Enticing
05-29-2003, 05:01 AM
ROFL....

Elana
05-29-2003, 05:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
most women are so conceited. just because i seem like an attractive man(probably due to mones) doesnt mean that i want to get with you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am certain that the entire female population is in tears now.