PDA

View Full Version : Workplace Affairs ( stats )

Enticing
05-27-2003, 06:18 PM
from a recent issue of Playboy Magazine:

2 out of 3 women and 3 out of 4 men admit they have sexual thoughts about co-workers.

86% of men and 81% of women admit they routinely flirt with the opposite sex.

75% of men and 65% of women admit to having sex with people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifthey work with.

druid
05-28-2003, 01:32 PM
i belive it. whenever you put men and women together, thoughts and acts of sex can\'t far behind.

Whitehall
05-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Looking about at my female coworkers, I would be hard put to imagine even 10% of ever having sex, let alone having it with coworkers.

Goddess
05-28-2003, 01:58 PM
Whitehall - what kind of a joint do you work in??? Are they old women? or too young? or what?? Why do you say that?
-G-

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 02:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

2 out of 3 women and 3 out of 4 men admit they have sexual thoughts about co-workers.

75% of men and 65% of women admit to having sex with people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifthey work with.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I did it once. He was my boss. He got fired and then I got fired.

I haven\'t done it again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-28-2003, 02:08 PM
Well who do you think is going after it more, ya\' know what I mean. I wonder what sex initiates the sexual encounters majority wise.

Whitehall
05-28-2003, 04:23 PM
I work in an over-the-hill engineering office so there are few women. Most people here are ready to retire. Plus, it\'s a pretty straight-laced bunch. Even looking the wrong way at one of the very few younger women can get one in trouble - it\'s happened to me!

Enticing
05-28-2003, 05:10 PM
Whitehall - and yet you advised me to stop it, saying, the guys don\'t like being hit on by a female coworker, it\'s annoying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I\'ma just gonna do what proteus said, and start ignoring the dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 05:40 PM
It\'s like everything else Lady E...workplace or not. You\'ll always notice how it\'s annoying when the person doesn\'t appeal to you. It changes when they do. It\'s like women will tell their men/men will tell their women when someone they see as being ugly hits on them, but the mouth stays shut when they find them attractive.

The only thing about workplace pleasures is that once the fire dies, it\'s normally followed by something UGLY. I have NEVER been to a work place Christmas party where no one did NOT find out that their man or woman had been having an affair. Not ONE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Enticing
05-28-2003, 05:47 PM
I have NEVER been to a work place Christmas party where no one did NOT find out that their man or woman had been having an affair. Not ONE.

Not sure I follow. You are saying that every office party you\'ve been to, some spouse figured out their partner was having an affair? Or that affairs begin at office parties?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 05:50 PM
You are saying that every office party you\'ve been to, some spouse figured out their partner was having an affair?

That one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Enticing
05-28-2003, 06:02 PM
Wow, how many times has this happenned to you? I don\'t think I even know of one time .. but then I\'m not up in everybody\'s business. What happenned, did the spouse make a big scene, so everyone knew what was up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 06:06 PM
I\'m not up in everybody\'s business. ME EITHER! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You can\'t help but notice when somebody\'s spouse is yelling and, there\'s two women and a guy, or two guys and a woman involved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Alcohol will make you not care who hears what\'s goin on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 06:17 PM
Man oh man -- the last Christmas party my husband and I went to, this girl from Accounting pulled up a chair to our table and started coming on to my husband in front of my face! I could not believe it! Later on, on the dance floor, he and I were dancing with other people, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he seeemd upset, it looked like he and the woman he was dancing with were arguing. I kept an eye on him and when he left the dance floor I left it, too, and went to ask him what was going on. Turns out she was drunk and trying to get him to leave the party with her. He kept saying, \"I\'m MARRIED\" and she\'d say \"Don\'t bullsh!t me! Where\'s your wife?\" and he said \"She\'s right there, dancing almost next to you!\" and the woman still insisted he come outside with her to fool around.

Un. Real.

monesrule
05-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Mobley, dn\'t you live in a town of 15 people? How could the people at your workplace not being having affairs? There the only people within 30 miles to cheat with!

tammy78
05-28-2003, 06:36 PM

i sure do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 07:05 PM
Mobley, dn\'t you live in a town of 15 people? How could the people at your workplace not being having affairs? There the only people within 30 miles to cheat with!

HA! HA! CHUCKLE! CHUCKLE! GIGGLE! GIGGLE! Mister FUNNY MAN! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Annnd! You need to get your facts right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif That\'s 16 people Mister Know-it-all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-29-2003, 05:11 AM
I used to manage a group of male strippers. Need I say more? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koolking1
05-29-2003, 05:15 AM
I\'ve never had sex with a co-worker but my girlfriend Sue had sex with one of my co-workers at a company party. They both got pretty drunk and wandered off from the pool area (bosses house, outdoor party) to the living room, got naked, were all over each other on the couch, unbeknownst to them, a few women were watching and then went and got the boss. Leslie got fired, Sue (my GF) was embarrassed and I had to play the aggrieved party (which I was but I didn\'t really care, just wish Sue had the presence of mind to come get me so I could have taken all 3 of us back to our place - oh well!). Leslie apologized to me the next day and then was fired a few days later (she never apologized to the boss and he was kind of a straight laced homophobe anyways). At any rate, thinking about sex with co-workers is ok, having it - another matter.

Enticing
05-29-2003, 05:18 AM
I used to manage a group of male strippers. Need I say more? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

YOU F\'IN TEASE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You said you\'d be sending me some details. I have yet to read story 1.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Enticing
05-29-2003, 05:20 AM
First of all, could you clarify, was Leslie a man or a woman? (I mean you mentioned the homophobe thing... otherwise I was assuming Leslie was a guy)

At any rate, thinking about sex with co-workers is ok, having it - another matter.

Weeeellll... cmon. Not in the bosses living rm for God\'s sake! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Derrr

seadove
05-29-2003, 05:23 AM
Will it be worse if the boss was the owner of the firm?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

koolking1
05-29-2003, 05:23 AM
another one: it was a party but not an office party but a lot of the people there worked together (this was a totally different group of people from the above post and years earlier). At any rate, this couple was there and the guys co-worker (female) was bothering the couple considerably (apparently, the guy and the coworker once had an affair). At one point, she said to the couple something like \"I don\'t f...ing care, his di.. is too small anyways\". So, laughing, wanting to sound witty I said \"it\'s not that his di.. is too small, it\'s that your mouth is too big\". She left pissed off, his wife, hmmm, well let\'s just say, I could have had my way with her but I chose not to. Again, alcohol was a major player.

koolking1
05-29-2003, 05:26 AM
Leslie is a woman. The boss was the boss but his wife owned the company and was a good 20 years older than him. She was not that keen on firing Leslie but her husband was adamant about getting rid of her.

Enticing
05-29-2003, 05:26 AM
Hmmm well, yeah I do agree the alcohol can very much put you in danger of doing something stupid! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Last office party I went to, for my boss who was leaving, he was really wasted, so I grabbed his booty and said \"haha I can do this now and I can\'t get in trouble for sexual harrassment.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah, real intelligence under the influence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
05-29-2003, 05:40 AM
YOU F\'IN TEASE! You said you\'d be sending me some details. I have yet to read story 1....

You will be soooooooooo jealous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enticing
05-29-2003, 05:43 AM
Well, bring it on, girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-29-2003, 05:52 AM
Well, bring it on, girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I PMed you the short version /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif