PDA

View Full Version : More hit stories

xvs
05-27-2003, 05:00 PM
OK, last night I was wearing my usual (WAGG plus some essential oils) and I had a date with this gal... well, we ended up making out in her bed, and she started licking my neck right where I\'d applied the -mones!

It was great, but I also kept thinking that I hoped she didn\'t lick them all off! Maybe she did, because after a while she seemed to get a little less comfortable with me... and I hadn\'t brought along any more to re-apply!

Ah well... Still counts as a nice hit! Next time I\'m gonna put some on various parts of my body to hedge my bet.

Post more hit stories here if you\'ve got \'em!

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Stick some TE Sandalwood or AE (NPA will smell too bad I have found out) on the inside zipper of your pants...or even some APC even. If she gets that far down, you don\'t have to worry about anything else getting licked off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
05-27-2003, 05:32 PM
Good idea, its interesting her response changed when she licked them all off however.
Hedging youre bets is a good idea, you need to ask her why she wanted to lick you ?

monesrule
05-27-2003, 05:38 PM
that\'s exactly why gel packets would be great. One time i was hesitant to go in a hot tub with someone because I was so damn concerned about the pheromones. Kinda kills the excitment.

nuttyProf
05-29-2003, 01:56 AM
do u think mones really have thaaat much to do with getting a girl? its a depressing thought that one cant get girls without mones. perhaps it is a psychological thing. when you have the mones on, you feel more confident = sexy. and when they are off, you feel less confident = not sexy.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2003, 05:16 AM
Back into the light, come back into the light ...

of course you can get girls without pheromones.

They just help a little.

It\'s not just psychological.