PDA

View Full Version : Applying JB#1

Tremann
05-27-2003, 03:39 PM
Ok so I\'ve been experimenting with JB#1 for about 3 weeks now, using the atomizer. I read on one of the posts that it\'s not atomizer friendly, and that it should be dabbed or rolled on? even though the cookbook says that the atomizer\'s the best way..... Anyway, i got the roll on bottle with the combo pack, so i wanna try it out. Can anyone recoommend a dosage? I am 6\'0\" 220 pounds kinda built. Thanks

monesrule
05-27-2003, 03:42 PM
APC is thick, oil based, so it clogs up a spray bottle I don\'t premix. i use three npa, seven apc. you may just want to do six apc, to try and be less smelly.

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I made a batch in one of my mini-atomizers, and it didn\'t work too well. The cookbook needs to be updated in many aspects, and this is just another example of this.

I would suggest doing like 2:5 NPA:APC dab ratio\'s..directly on the neck/face/wrists and see how that works.

-Jon

upsidedown
05-27-2003, 03:50 PM
I\'ve always mixed the JB#1 in a small dropper bottle and then used a dropper to apply it.

I will say this though, Jambat, the inventor of the mix, specifically recommended atomizer application. He said that spray application get far superior results.

So, I\'ll just present that for what it\'s worth.

B2C
05-27-2003, 04:24 PM
Treman, I have an almost identical build to you, 6\'1 230lbs. Personally, I have found that mixing JB#1 at a ratio of around 2:1 APC/NPA in a roller provides good results if I use between 7 - 10\" rolled on. I have no idea how many drops/sprays/dabs etc. this equals, but if you got the same roller that I did with your NPA & APC then you might try the dosage suggested & see aht happens.

B2C

Watcher
05-27-2003, 04:33 PM
WHere did jambat get to anyway.?

twcrado
05-27-2003, 09:40 PM
bump, I\'m about to recieve my APC/NPA w/the roller tip bottle, and was wondering if I should use a dropper, dab or just roll on.