PDA

View Full Version : P10/w - man does this stuff kick a$$!

Goddess
05-27-2003, 03:36 PM
Well, gals!

I\'ve had my P10/w for almost a week now. I added one drop to Lair du Temps in the atomizer that comes with it. (BTW -I could smell this stuff when the postmaster handed the package to me - was a tad embarrassed cuz I thought maybe she was wondering what in blazes stunk so bad in my package). VERY first person I encountered (female) said she thought my perfume was fantastic, what was it, etc. Next time I wore it, two of my male patients who usually aren\'t very talkative, in fact one is usually downright surly, would NOT SHUT UP. It put me a little behind with my schedule, and I had forgotten that I was wearing something new - so at first it didn\'t dawn on me that this was what caused the ruckus. I also had another patient a good 15 years younger than me ask if I was married when I was walking him out to the reception area. These type of things just do not happen on a normal working day for me. (Or I don\'t pick up on them) Not to mention that my boss was acting a bit weird - reading sexual meanings into innocent words and getting upset about them - I had to explain to him that it was all in his head. Also, he called me into his office and started talking about strange stuff - personal. By this I mean not business...he talked about scoots, tattoos, his daughter, etc. We do not have this kind a realtionship so it seemed really strange to me. I was waiting for him to get to the point of what I had done wrong or something. We have a strictly working relationship where we don\'t delve into each others private lives. So this was a really strange day for me all around.

I have to admit...sometimes I\'d smell Lair du Temps, next minute I\'d smell male sweat, then Lair du Temps again. Kinda freaked me out, thought maybe others could smell it. I\'m not sure if I have the courage to try the P10/w by itself like CoyoteRose did.

Also, I wore this out with my guy and he was so attentive and complimentary. Now this was a reaction I was hoping for! I\'ll post more if I get more bites!!

Ginger

Enticing
05-27-2003, 06:07 PM
Wow that is really impressive! I love the hit stories, Goddess, keep em coming! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Goddess
05-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Wow, I really like this P10/w - was out shopping today and this guy walked past, stopped turned around and stared at me. When I smiled and said hi, he kinda shook his head and continued on. DIHL???? being the positive person I am, I\'m just gonna go ahead and call it that! Then, at the mall, I was heading for Victoria\'s Secret (had to get me one of those super frothy lace ensembles) and a group of maybe six guys, late twenties/early thirties were real talkative and followed me to the entrance of the store...was I a nurse, did I work in the city, etc, etc. This stuff is sssoooooo cool! I love the attention I\'m getting when I wear it. Today I tried to wear it alone like CoyoteRose and spread one drop divided behind ears/wrists. At the last minute I chickened out (cuz I could really smell the \"male sweat\" odor) and sprayed some Angel over the top. If I put my wrist up to my nose I got the \"male sweat\" odor, but I don\'t think anyone else did. I don\'t know what it is about this that makes so much difference, but I think this is the one (phero) for me. I\'ve gotten much more visible reactions from other men with P10/w than with anything else. And more emotional (?) reactions from my guy with it. What more could I ask for????

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 01:30 PM
Does it come with instructions on how to mix it Lady G, or did you work your voodoohoodoo magic and mixed it with your \"gimme all of your attention\" instincts? Just wondering in case I ever get the palle to try the male version. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Goddess
05-28-2003, 01:46 PM
Mobes, I don\'t remember for sure. I know I got some instructions, but I think it was the general sheet that Bruce sends with all his stuff. However, in the package, there was an additional piece with the P10/w logo on it...said how to add to your favorite fragrance and add the alcohol that comes with it. But I basically just added a drop to Lair du Temps (followed CoyoteRose\'s \"recipe\") I\'m still trying to work up the courage to wear it alone like she does. I just can\'t get over the idea that if I smell it, I think everyone else will. I so don\'t want other people to think I stink like old sweat. But *I* sure am starting to like the \"male sweat\" smell. I find myself shiffing my wrists a lot these days!! (lol)

Goddess

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 01:49 PM
Try putting it under your arms. Not in your pits, \'cause I\'m assuming you\'re not crazy like the guys and going around without deodorant ... but I tried TE under my armpit and that worked pretty well.

Angel can take a LOT of pheromones, maybe that would work well to cover your P10?

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 02:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m still trying to work up the courage to wear it alone like she does. I just can\'t get over the idea that if I smell it, I think everyone else will. I so don\'t want other people to think I stink like old sweat. (lol)

Goddess

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Scared!? Get a dog! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Know I might be sounding like a bit of a perv here, but sweat is pretty much musk like. I once got my mouth on a feline that had a clean but musky cuda, and I couldn\'t stop licking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Damn good stuff to have entering the nostral while feasting for an hour or sooooo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I\'ve said all that to say...in a lot of cases, what smells bad to you, may smell good to others. Some times you have to stand up and fight like a man you coward! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I got\'cha back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Goddess
05-28-2003, 02:18 PM
Mobes,
Thanks Honeybunch! I know. I lack courage. It\'s that first step that\'s the hardest!

-G-

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 02:27 PM
No love...it took COURAGE to buy the product!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Now dab on your stuff, go have yourself a seat somewhere public, enjoy a nice cup of something wonderful, and take notes as to what takes place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif If a fly flies onto your arm and starts humping like a savage beast....that\'s a HIT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Come on Lady G! You can do it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
06-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Well that tends to happen.