PDA

View Full Version : Going to a bar tonight

marc2003
05-27-2003, 02:55 PM
I want to go to the bar tonight and possibly go home with a female. Smoking is allowed in this bar. The mones I have are APC, PPA, AE and NPA. WHat should I put on and how much of it? Getting a gf wouldnt be a minus either so sexual or more open to seduction kind of stuff please. Thanks a lot.

monesrule
05-27-2003, 02:59 PM
use six daps of apc, three of npa. killer combo

Skyy
05-27-2003, 03:09 PM
How much aNONE can you handle? 2 drops NPA 1 drop of AE works well. make sure u have a cool down period of atleast an hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif or you can do 1 drop of NPA and 2 drops of AE (This is much safer)

Skyy
05-27-2003, 03:11 PM
If its gonna be smokey thou might as well hit the low OD range. Do you smoke as well?

marc2003
05-27-2003, 03:13 PM
I try not to but sometimes I do. I dont know whether to put AE and NPA on or NPA and APC on or what? Ive been using mones for about a week. As of how much Anone i can handle im nto sure nothing really hurt me. Im 5:9 and 155 lbs I think im above average looking. I just need some kick ya know?

Skyy
05-27-2003, 03:18 PM
Well during the week, what gave you the best results? Whatever it was apply a little more on (assuming its a smokey bar) but not to much.

adam22
05-27-2003, 03:23 PM
idont currently have AE or APC, but i would say pack on the -NONE, it going to be smoky so it might take a bit, but it will get ur good looks noticed more and get u the upper hand.

TBiRD
05-27-2003, 03:32 PM
\"use six daps of apc, three of npa. killer combo \"

either use that , if u want to send out a RAW pure sexual animalistic vibe...

or use one NPA dab together with 3 AE drops...AE\'s nol will soften the blunt -none effect , kinda mask it a bit...wolf in sheeps clothing , wich is always a good choice...then u have the -rone in it for dominance and security aura + nuff -none + secrets from NPA and AE...basically more variety , thus higher chance to appeal to more women.

But hey if u are man enough to back up a jb1 vibe , why not ... go with what monesrule suggested , guess it would work aswell , specially if the ladys get durnk a bit

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 03:36 PM
This is what I would use (And is working for me):

3 drops NPA (Measured in AE dropper)-1 on each side of neck and 1 on wrists.
5 drops APC (Again, in AE dropper)-Spread around neck and 1 on temples.
1 drop AE-On eyebrows and under nose

I\'ve been using this for everyday encounters. I\'m right on the OD range, but after airing out a little bit it\'s showing promise quickly. Going to a bar, you could up the AE a little bit..maybe 2-3 drops...but you\'re really pushing OD range here. Make sure you do apply this a little while before going out, and I would still cover w/ your cologne. I use Angel/m, Acqua Di Gio, Very Sexy For Him, BOD (Really Ripped Abs), and Ralph Lauren Romance...all of them work very well.

-Jon

monesrule
05-27-2003, 03:39 PM
i think maybe the Jb1 combonatin backfires if you are already intimidating or have really high none production. I am about the same size as the guy, and it works really well for me.

Skyy
05-27-2003, 06:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I\'ve been using this for everyday encounters. I\'m right on the OD range, but after airing out a little bit it\'s showing promise quickly. Going to a bar, you could up the AE a little bit..maybe 2-3 drops...but you\'re really pushing OD range here. Make sure you do apply this a little while before going out, and I would still cover w/ your cologne. I use Angel/m, Acqua Di Gio, Very Sexy For Him, BOD (Really Ripped Abs), and Ralph Lauren Romance...all of them work very well.

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hella High OD range *lol*. So you use the AE dropper for all 3 applications? Do you clean the dropper after each mone you apply?

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 06:47 PM
Hella High OD range *lol*. So you use the AE dropper for all 3 applications? Do you clean the dropper after each mone you apply?

After an hour or so of sweating, at work, walking around the mall, etc... It\'s not bad. My best hits have been on the verge of OD range, and that\'s in normal circumstances..not in a bar. In a bar, this would be perfect for him. Plus, with the application points listed (utilizing the eyebrows and wrists), I haven\'t had any negative reactions. I have 3 different droppers. I used the example for the AE for him b/c that\'s what he can use (and wash out afteward). I have a seperate dropper for my AE, APC, and NPA/TE.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2003, 07:22 PM
Do you take into account what time he gets there? Usually if you get someplace early, before it really heats up and gets smokey in there, you have a chance to scope the place out and talk to people at the bar, etc. ... after an hour or so then the place heats up, gets crowded, gets smokey, the music starts to pump ... it\'s a different atmosphere altogether.

B2C
05-27-2003, 07:28 PM

-Jon

This is essentially what monesrule &amp; I use which is JB#1. Personally, if I used 3 drops of NPA I would get to see the back end of alot of ladies as they would be running in panic away from me &amp; the menfolk would probably go \"Silverback\" on me attempting to challenge! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It does seem like the best advice or atleast most consistent so far seems to be a JB#1 derivative, but the ammount applied varies greatly.

B2C