PDA

View Full Version : ANY SHERBERT FREAKS IN THE HOUSE!!?

MOBLEYC57
05-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Someone told me that sherbert was less fatening than ice cream. I ran out and got me a quart of Orange shebert, and have eaten a quart of sherbert a night for the last 6 days. Is there any drugs in the stuff!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Tonight at playoff time, I will be on quart number 7, for 7 nights straight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif And the mushier the better! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Hellllllp! Doctor! Doctor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
05-27-2003, 02:56 PM
Try it in ginger ale. Like a float. It\'ll freeze you to death, but it\'s great on a hot afternoon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Skyy
05-27-2003, 03:14 PM
I like Sherbert better than Ice Cream. It is a lot less fattening but it still has the sugars :/. Rasberry (sp?) is my fav

Sexyredhead
05-27-2003, 03:31 PM
Actually, orange sherbet and ginger ale (aka Orange Freeze according to my grandma) sounds great for the game tonight.

Stanley Cup starts shortly. GO JOISEY!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 03:52 PM
Sherbert is too \"fruity\" for me. I used to like it a lot, but the constant taste of oranges or raspberries gets to me quick, and tastes too sweet. I prefer soft-serve vanilla yogurt over I/C and sherbert.

Orange/Gingerale floats do own tho.

-Jon