PDA

View Full Version : pheromone product labeling (Bruce please read)

monesrule
05-27-2003, 01:29 PM
with the new gel packets (great for carrying in wallet or something), as well as other new products, could you please tell these companies to make what they are less explicit ont he labeling?? I mean, I would rather not hide all my pheromone bottles, and i\'d be much more likely to regularly use the gel packets if wha they contained was not so obvious just by someone looking at the labeling.

tallmacky
05-27-2003, 02:06 PM
It\'s a gel packet, who is going to see it? I mean it\'s going to be in your pocket, even if someone saw it, many pepole would just say ohh what\'s this and it would really be a benign conversation.

They need to advertise and mark their products, plus if you have a bit of alcohol/nail polish remover/etc.. at home you can easily get the printed text on the gel packets off, it\'s really easy.

monesrule
05-27-2003, 03:29 PM
I just want freedom not to have to be discreet. Advertise by putting your products name, you don\'t need to write pheromones or whatever. Thanks for the nail polish/alcohol trick. Hmm, how did you know that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
05-27-2003, 04:24 PM
Labeling laws require contents to be listed, perhaps bruce could organise a small batch of less intrusive product labels or if you just get a black marker and black out the details.

monesrule
05-27-2003, 04:49 PM
contents can be listed. THESE ARE PHEROMONES !!!! is not necesarry. nobdy knows what andrestononol is or however you spell it.

Watcher
05-27-2003, 05:23 PM
Yes good point there.

tallmacky
05-28-2003, 12:03 AM
I noticed this effect (label coming off very easy) when I was squeezingt some of the SOE out of my gel packet. When doing so I would get some on my hands and that hand would be still squeezing the gel out, the labels start disappear and it was smudging really bad.

DrSmellThis
05-28-2003, 02:46 AM
I agree. This makes it easier for phero Co.\'s too, as they now have an easy principle to use in designing packaging.

CptKipling
05-28-2003, 05:33 AM
Maybe if they all came in boxes with labels on the boxes, abd then the product inside (bottle or gel pack) could be free from labels.

Watcher
05-28-2003, 08:16 PM
That is also a good idea. Maybe the option to buy individual or in a box set. Good for if we get new NPA gel packs or SOE gel packs, just an alternative for JVK and his company.