PDA

View Full Version : Girls are just like foods...

marv14yag
05-26-2003, 03:45 PM
They are all so delicious, which one do you choose?

I dont\' see a difference,you can eat both food AND girls.

Oooo, you have the diffeetn kinds...

Bacon - She is a little cubby, wears a g string and has a nice soft bubble but, and she wears those tight pants, the ones that show off the bubble but, the thin material but tight

Steak - She\'s got a nice, juicy worked out ass. She\'s got a big ass but it\'s worked out (weights, etc) she\'s toned...They ALWYAS are burnette - dirty blonde hair.
This would be someone in particular I\"m thinking of I know of...

Butter, cream, and everything inbetween! - This is your hot blond haired, pink tittied soft ass, no muscles Swidish girls, they taste like cream mixed with grape jelly, mmmmmmm...

Then you got your asparagus and brocalli\'s...
This is LIsa Loe. The girl at the books a milliion counter withthe glasses. She is smart, intelligent, and funny (witty), when mixed with the cheese, she can become QUITE TASTY.

Hamburgers - They are someone like the steaks, but they are the women with big double d - tits. Not saggy, held up nice with a pushup bra. She\'s always got a necklace, or something inbetween those bazooka\'s to show off her bangin cleavage.

Then you have the hotdogs...Thees girls are kind of thin a little. They are abround 5\'6\" or so. They have dark hair, they have that mean look, like they want tto kill you and f** you, etc. There ise aparticular model in the magzine I saw whilea go , but dont\' feel like getting it out..

Then, I have not thought to classify these next two.

You have the Gisel Bunchen, hot thin, petite, rape her with your pinky finger hot damn..

Then, you have, one of MY PERSONAL FAVORITES to f***, right up there with the butter, cream, and everything inbetween girls...

This is the wide, full, soft, lucious lips. She has the under the eyes, dark eyes and she\'s got dark hair, this is the girl on the damn, one of the cigarette adds in the magazines where it\'s green and it\'s like, feel the sensation or something... (Ther\'es no cigarette even in the d*mn add.)

Now, these are some of your BASIC food gropus..

Then you have the mixed foods. Like, Lazanna, Pizza, etc. Different, mixed ingredients...

This is like hwere you have different traits for the stuff...

Where you have the blond haired with soft lips and the the girls with bleached hair, and etc.

Or, it\'s the hotdogs, but they have the steak bodies, etc.

All kinds of combos, etc.

The thing is, no matter what your favorite is, you would NOT LIKE to have it all the time.
My favorite pizza is Mexican, but all the rest, Italian, regular, etc, they taste so damn good.

Which do you choose, you\'d like to eat them all up, or should I say OUT.

Mmmm...Damn, finer lookin good!

EAT UP!!

Bart

proteus
05-26-2003, 03:50 PM
Been smokin that weed hey?? lol - very un-pc but funny nevertheless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-26-2003, 03:54 PM
Does that clear things up sexyredhead? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-26-2003, 03:55 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 03:58 PM
Yep. Clear as a bell.

Bart\'s been fasting all day again. And not masturbating till after dark.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

marv14yag
05-26-2003, 04:46 PM
lol

I hadn\'t eaten all day!
And then, when you don\'t eat, you get horny.

And then, it\'s just food, and tits, asss, they all f** mix together and sh**...

And, I think I mispelled the laster part...It\'s supposed to be
Finger licking good...

Not, finer lookin good.
lol

Bart
(That\'s that damn morbid sense of humor!)

EAT UP!

Oh, I forgot.
Ice cream is the Mexican girls.
The vanilla is like the Puerto Rican girls.
It\'s white, but they\'re still latina.
Damn.

Bart

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 04:58 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I hadn\'t eaten all day!
And then, when you don\'t eat, you get horny.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oh. You mean it\'s not a constant state of existence?!? Hmmm... coulda fooled me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

proteus
05-26-2003, 04:59 PM
which lady on this forum dares to classify herself under Bart\'s food scheme I wonder?? I personally like the \"hamburgers\" BTW - lots of them at Costco out on Long Island /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 05:05 PM
I\'ll bite. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Actually, I don\'t classify under any *one* category, so I\'ll just say I\'m some combination of steak, asparagus, hambuger, and hotdog. Ick- nice food visual, eh? LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

proteus
05-26-2003, 05:27 PM
I\'ll bite. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Actually, I don\'t classify under any *one* category, so I\'ll just say I\'m some combination of steak, asparagus, hambuger, and hotdog. Ick- nice food visual, eh? LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

That is a really terrible food visual - BUT under Bart\'s classification scheme it\'s an amazingly delectable and enticing combo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBiRD
05-26-2003, 05:46 PM
iLL !

Skyy
05-26-2003, 05:47 PM
And this relates to pheromone discussion how?

marv14yag
05-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Shut up Betty (whapp (smacking you in the ass), get your ass out the posts...

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 07:37 PM
which lady on this forum dares to classify herself under Bart\'s food scheme I wonder?? I personally like the \"hamburgers\" BTW - lots of them at Costco out on Long Island /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Butter and cream, but ... with red hair ...

Which reminds me of a burning question I\'ve had for a long time: what are all the kinds of fruit butts you talk about? Apple butt, peach butt, etc etc. How many kinds of fruit butts are there? Which is the best kind of fruit butt?

Watcher
05-26-2003, 07:39 PM
Well what food would be my ideal woman. Chicken perhaps, a oyster is good (aphrodisiac and exotic), kangaroo one that bounces a lot.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 07:40 PM
Why chicken? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 07:41 PM
&lt;Butter and cream, but ... with red hair ... &gt;

Like a bowl of strawberries with fresh cream. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Or at least that\'s me. Bart doesn\'t appear to go for fruit though. Oh well, carnivore diet and all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Watcher
05-26-2003, 07:42 PM
FTR - chicken breast nice and soft.

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 07:45 PM
How about Onions, because they make you cry.

Bagels too

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 07:52 PM
Bagels? Ahhh... well *that* was crude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 07:55 PM
yeah like Onion bagels.

I like to spread my cream all over bagels. Bagles also have those hole in them, for when you are lonely and feel like crap like me, its a very inviting hole. (lots of work to do)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 07:56 PM
FTR - chicken breast nice and soft.

OH! ok, gotcha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 07:58 PM
Yeah, don\'t forget alcohol, that is a food right. I really wish I was drunk right now, I wish I was paritally drunk for the rest of my life.

Women are like Alcohol because they make you act stupid around them, and then you are left with a terrible feeling lost brain cells, a limp dick, deja vu, slurred speach, and a addiction.

adam22
05-26-2003, 07:58 PM
Dude, you\'re starting to see food when you look at people...according to cartoons that means you\'re starving..START EATING! lol

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 08:03 PM
Oh, but isn\'t it a *nice* addiction?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 08:05 PM
I think I can function on alcohol.

addiction and chasing the ladies, I never had a choice in the matter, my brain pretty much says find her beautiful, or try to get with her. Maybe I will sniff that \"sex drive\" killer stuff and just live in a small house with my cats, and I may as well get castrated too heheheh.

I would enjoy watching television all day.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 08:05 PM
Oh, sh!t, I just saw Adam\'s signature. Talk about things that make you go \"Hmmm\" !

adam22
05-26-2003, 08:10 PM
haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
05-26-2003, 09:12 PM
Babies, or perhaps a baby extract.
Ok what about the women on this forum, when thinking of an attractive guy - what food would he be.
Celery for its Anone perhaps.

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 09:15 PM
&lt;Celery, for its anone&gt;

Yep, that\'s what I think of when I think of a sexy man. Celery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good one, Watcher. lol

Watcher
05-26-2003, 09:19 PM
THankyou, as a superman (tallmacky) i am also the worlds most supercomedian lol.

seadove
05-27-2003, 01:40 AM
I\'m getting hungry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

All this food!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

marv14yag
05-27-2003, 03:16 PM
\"Women are like Alcohol because they make you act stupid around them, and then you are left with a terrible feeling lost brain cells, a limp dick, deja vu, slurred speach, and a addiction.\"

That\'s a good one.

\"I think I can function on alcohol. \"

My old stepdad (yeah, new one every week...lol)...He went 2 weeks on nothing but beer.

\"I would enjoy watching television all day.\"

You don\'t normally do that?

\"Guys - celery for A-None...\"

Actually, it\'s a-RONE!

And, there\'s this one girl that makes me think of apples...She looks like one, smells like one (lot of a-rone)....And cleergy, that\'s like those models...They alwyas eat celery, because it uses more calories to dijest thn you get from it.

Bart