PDA

View Full Version : First Aid

Briela
05-25-2003, 07:08 PM
Two cowboys from Texas walk into a roadhouse to wash the trail dust from their throats. They stand at the bar, drinking a beer, and talking about current cattle prices.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the cowboys looks at her and says, \"Kin ya swaller?\" The woman shakes her head, no.

\"Kin ya breathe?\" The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head.

The cowboy walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her butt cheek a lap with his tongue. The woman is so shocked, that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the cowboy walks slowly back to the bar and takes a drink from his beer. His partner says, \" Ya know, I\'d heard of that there \'Hind Lick Maneuver\', but I ain\'t never seen nobody do it.

MOBLEYC57
05-25-2003, 08:49 PM
That hind lick maneuver is a good tool to use!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Briela
05-25-2003, 09:03 PM
Not so fast... I believe training certification is needed. Knowing where and when to apply the \"Hind lick\" maneuver is essential. Using it improperly could get really ugly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-25-2003, 09:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Not so fast... I believe training certification is needed. Knowing where and when to apply the \"Hind lick\" maneuver is essential. Using it improperly could get really ugly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It only gets ugly if a good bath is omitted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif As for being certified - I\'m a teacher. The where\'s...every. The when...you\'ll find that once you\'ve been covered, anytime, will be just fine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Essential!? YESSSSSSSSSSir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Peeeeeeeeeepeye! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif:o /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
05-26-2003, 04:41 AM
I swear I didn\'t understand this joke at all!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You mean she was choking there?

C\'mon tell me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
05-26-2003, 04:42 AM
If she was choking there that cowboy would surely get \"first Aids\"!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-26-2003, 09:06 AM
Dove - When someone is chocking, what is it called when someone walks up behind them, wrap their arms around them, placing their hands just below the sternum to push sharply and causes the air in the body to push out what\'s choking them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif