PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Teflon
05-25-2003, 05:53 PM
first of all I want to greet everyone on this forum, I have been reading a lot of topics about pheromones and finally decided to give it a try and I purchased TE with the SOE gel packs. I got it in the mail thursday and friday was the test run day, i apllied 2 dabs of TE on the neck, wrist and on the inside of the elbows, I then used about 1/2 of a SOE gel pack to cover the TE I apllied and sprayed my cologne(curve) on my shirt about 3 times. The day itself I would have to say was different, when I was going to my first class I could notice more prolonged stares than normal, anyway during my first period class this girl who normally sits besides me for some reason began acting differently every now and then she would just stare at me and find some reason to talk to me. This is how it went through out the whole day and for the last class I had this other girl who likes me and sits besides me, was talking about how she has a lot of problems with her boyfriend and wanted to break up with him and through out the conversation she would laugh and touch me a lot. I can no longer say that I am a skeptic, because I\'ve seen a noticeable difference. I will however try using the SOE gel alone one day and the TE alone one day and take notice on the effects. I did feel a bit worried during the day because when my wrist would be close to my nose the TE and SOE did have a funny smell to me which made me feel a bit weird but by the end of the day I got used to the smell. In conclusion I would have to say that its worth trying.

Whiffy
05-25-2003, 06:08 PM
Hahah, ANOTHER Floridian!

We rule!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Welcome to da club, amigo.

jose
05-25-2003, 06:17 PM
LOL I told you we\'re slowly taking over the boards. Welcome and keep us posted on your results.

Teflon
05-26-2003, 08:11 AM
^^^No problem

pelotudo
05-26-2003, 06:25 PM
Welcome. Another Floridian, w00t. We need to have a Floridian Pheromone Convention :P. Glad you\'re seeing results, TE is awesome for sexual hits and the SOE is a known fav.

Curious, where are you in FL?

-Jon

Teflon
05-27-2003, 04:22 PM
Miami Florida