PDA

View Full Version : It´s really time we did this : a cyber orgy

CJ01
05-25-2003, 01:26 PM
I mean why not, everyone´s invited /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Bi, straight or gay or not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif who wants to cum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
CJ

franki
05-25-2003, 01:58 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Did you girls (and guys) really have orgies, in the seventies, BTW? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 02:03 PM
Yes.

Xehupatl
05-25-2003, 08:38 PM
RADICAL!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 08:39 PM
Some of us are still having them ...

Elana
05-26-2003, 03:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Some of us are still having them ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

yep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
05-26-2003, 03:09 AM
You too Elana? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
05-26-2003, 03:11 AM
Only with the boys on the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

pelotudo
05-26-2003, 07:07 AM
&lt;-- Is in, but Elana is gonna have to teach :P

Enticing
05-26-2003, 07:23 AM

Fifteen\'ll get you twenty, Elana ....

Honestly, a few of the \"boys\" have been so irritating lately, at least the under 18 ones, what with the fat and ugly comments, the need to rate women 6\'s or 8\'s or 10\'s or whatever, if I was exposed to that on a daily basis, I\'d probably be going down on my girlfriends, too, rather than give those boys the time of day. Sheeeeesss!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Andy
05-26-2003, 07:23 AM
Hell .. I think I just can\'t flake out on this one ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
05-26-2003, 07:46 AM

Honestly, a few of the \"boys\" have been so irritating lately, at least the under 18 ones, what with the fat and ugly comments, the need to rate women 6\'s or 8\'s or 10\'s or whatever, if I was exposed to that on a daily basis, I\'d probably be going down on my girlfriends, too, rather than give those boys the time of day. Sheeeeesss!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Don\'t take everything here too serious Enticing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I rate girls also on a scale of 1-10, just because it is the easiest way to describe the looks of a girl. This is only one factor in overall-attractiveness of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 07:56 AM

Don\'t take everything here too serious Enticing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I rate girls also on a scale of 1-10, just because it is the easiest way to describe the looks of a girl. This is only one factor in overall-attractiveness of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well now, what\'s that supposed to mean? If YOU do it, it\'s ok? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

franki
05-26-2003, 07:57 AM
No.

franki
05-26-2003, 07:57 AM
I am trying to say it is not that bad to do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 08:38 AM
Enticing who was saying rude things like women being ugly and fat? It\'s not wrong at all, and it\'s the truth. A forum with so many men, men are going to act how they naturally act. I can sure complain on how irritating and fake Oprah is but it doesn\'t carry that stigmata does it?

Men like beautiful women, they judge from first appearnce wise on looks. Men rarely ever tease a women for her looks, I have rarely ever complain about how a girl is ugly at all. If she is not that hot in his opinion he will just say things like she\'s ok, or yeah she\'s average.

Nothing mean the situation can always be flipped. Judge a whole sex is a mistake, we are all interrelated and need eachother fully. If a girl was to reject me the first thing on my mind wouldn\'t be to find a boytoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, I think we think what we desire and later try to make an explanation. Many of the lesbian groups have said men are jerks, pigs, mean, that\'s because they have no desire for men and don\'t find their behavior a turn on your cute.

There are plenty of -nol nice guys who will bow before you and do any bidding you want them too.

Elana often makes fun of my liking of the type of women I do.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 08:43 AM
Really?? What else do you think? Do go on ...

Enticing
05-26-2003, 08:46 AM
Enticing who was saying rude things like women being ugly and fat?

Jeez, all you have to do is scan the subject lines in the main pheromone forum. The place is full of instant judgement and arguments. Seriously, when I first got here, these boards were a fun place to hang out. But lately, I\'m like \'what\'s the point?\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif If I wanted to hang out with adolescent sounding males, I\'ve got two right here live and in person! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 08:50 AM
I\'ve replied to those posts, trying to keep it as both ways as possible. I haven\'t ever started a new thread that was demeaning to anyone (try to find it FTR). Guys are very blunt, like one of my friends will just walk up to me and tell me what he thinks \"you sucked today\" etc.... That seems harsh ehhh?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 08:55 AM
Please, more, write more. Really, we can\'t get enough.

seadove
05-26-2003, 08:59 AM
Someone suggested a cyber orgy.

Well?

I\'m waiting!!

I\'m getting cold!!

My butt\'s freeeeezing.

Nothing\'s happening.

I\'ll dress up and go out.

Bye

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
05-26-2003, 09:00 AM
People, we need more love on this forum. CJ is right, let\'s all get nekkid ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 09:05 AM
Ok, that\'s not love. That\'s sex.

Oh, what the hell. Close enough. &lt;taking off shirt&gt;

franki
05-26-2003, 09:07 AM
I heard you first have to have sex with someone to release hormones that make you really feel in love ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 09:09 AM
*chuckle*

Not too shabby, that\'s not too bad a line, actually ...

proteus
05-26-2003, 09:31 AM

How cum I wasn\'t invited to this?? Another party I wasn\'t invited too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-26-2003, 10:03 AM
I mean why not, everyone´s invited /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Bi, straight or gay or not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif who wants to cum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
CJ

Yall don\'t know nothing about no stanking orgy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif FTR - Put your pussy on my left eye! Lady E - Put your pussy on my right eye! El - Get up on my mouth! DVK - Ease down on me little Pit bull! SRH - you can kiss on me chest! What a great orgy! Me like this mess!

CJ - Sit in the chair and flick ya clit! NOW! Ladies above me neck - Start doing the bump! DVK - hump hump hump! CJ - You have to play wit it til you\'ve cum twice. When me finish with this bunch, Me lick you real nice.

Lucky me haven\'t forgotten you, you\'ll get a turn. Me tink you got some tings, and me wanna learn. BlackWidowWoman...Where are you!? You know me be wanting some of ya goo! Goddess me know you got the Gold and me want a little taste. Me promise me don\'t need a bib, and ya nectar won\'t go to waste. If me miss someone...raise yer hand. Me get to ya soon as possible, cause me a good and fair man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Now switch it all around til each one ends up in the chair...damn! wait a minute, I\'ve got a wild hair. Who cut one!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Hold your breath. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif This damn orgy could be me death! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif But I\'mma licking and a cumming til me have none left!

Dial 911...should me fall dead. Don\'t take no picture, if me die giving head. Keep it out the papers, don\'t use me name. Whoever invented the cyber orgy...she\'s the blame!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Licking and a pounding, and getting rode like a horse...Don\'t tell me mother how me died, tell\'er it was me choice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Have me case of Wheaties ready fa when me be done...got to refuel for me next crazy &amp; hot...cum fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
05-26-2003, 10:05 AM
Uhhhmmm ..... interesting fantasies you have Mobley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-26-2003, 10:09 AM
Taking it all off and letting lose! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Tis what orgies are all about, yes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Enticing
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Such a poet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

monesrule
your creativity is incredibly rare

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Holy [bad word] lmao now this is just great entertainment!

pelotudo
05-26-2003, 06:28 PM
Yall don\'t know nothing about no stanking orgy!! FTR - Put your pussy on my left eye! Lady E - Put your pussy on my right eye!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

&lt;--Found his new sig :P

-Jon

Nope, I take that back...here\'s the new one:

Dial 911...should me fall dead. Don\'t take no picture, if me die giving head.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 06:38 PM
Man oh man, that Mobley must be really talented. I don\'t know what he thinks he\'s gonna be able to do to me with his EYE, for pete\'s sake ...

monesrule
05-26-2003, 06:41 PM
the man\'s got long eye lashes. One eye lash of his is probably the size of my finger

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 06:48 PM
Well ... ok ... I guess that\'s all right then. \'Cause on his EYE was really not where I wanted to sit, if you know what I mean ...

MOBLEYC57
05-26-2003, 08:48 PM
F O R E P L A Y, A F T E R P L A Y, and ALL in between. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Helloooooo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don\'t rush, we have the rest of our lives...be gentle with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I promise I\'ll get you there, I\'ll even let you guide if you like. I want YOU to enjoy, cause that\'s when I\'m getting mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif With you in thought - MOBLEYC57 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Geez. All this talk is starting to get to me. Quick, somebody start another one of those sex tips threads! LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-26-2003, 09:07 PM
You put your left foot in, and take your left foot out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif