PDA

View Full Version : `designer´ pheromone

CJ01
05-25-2003, 09:40 AM
I just found this perfume/cologne called `pheromone´ by Marilyn Miglin whilst surfing. I just wondered if someone has had tried it yet.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 09:49 AM
Revised post: Look at the Marilyn Miglin website ... there\'s nothing mentioned about human pheromones, so she must be talking about plant pheromones. It\'s been around since the 80\'s, it\'s one of those 80\'s perfumes like Giorgio or Obsession ...

She has a brief article giving 16 ways to wear fragrance that might work just as well for pheromones, too.

Interesting read, thanks CJ.

Bruce
05-25-2003, 12:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I just found this perfume/cologne called `pheromone´ by Marilyn Miglin whilst surfing. I just wondered if someone has had tried it yet.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Just as the perfume \"Opium\" has no opium in it, \"Pheromone\" has no pheromones in it. I once had a copy of an email forwarded to me by a customer, which I treasured. It was apparently from a PR person over there responding to the big question \"why?\" Their explanation was that there is no such thing as pheromones, so the point is moot. You see if you have a product called \"Fairy Dust\", nobody writes you embaressing letters about the ingredients. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

B

DrSmellThis
05-26-2003, 02:10 PM
The cologne does smell, pretty good, for what it\'s worth.