PDA

View Full Version : Making yourself invisible

franki
05-25-2003, 01:29 AM
Oh, and making yourself invisible on the who\'s online screen is for girls! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

seadove
05-25-2003, 01:32 AM
What the sh*t are you blabbing franki?

franki
05-25-2003, 01:36 AM
(Almost) all of the cool guys are visible... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

seadove
05-25-2003, 01:36 AM
K

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pelotudo
05-25-2003, 06:15 AM
What is \"What the hell is this thread about?\"
Trebek: You are correct, 1000 for Pelo...

tallmacky
05-25-2003, 11:55 AM
It\'s true franki, I never understood why most wanted to be invisible. It\'s just about damn impossible to get embarrassed so what if someone see\'s that I am reading this or that post. Maybe that is why I think there is such a little amount of people here. I enjoy seeing your green name under the who\'s online, and I hope you enjoy seeing me too.

franki
05-25-2003, 12:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I enjoy seeing your green name under the who\'s online, and I hope you enjoy seeing me too.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Love you too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 06:44 PM
This is really interesting.

Tallmacky\'s slobbering over Franki ... the only other person I\'ve ever seen him show any real affection to was Mobley ... hmmmm ... mostly hostility and brattiness to the ladies ... hmmmm

tallmacky
05-25-2003, 07:20 PM
Umm? Are suggesting that I am gay, and is that supposed to be an insult? Having hard time reading this, or is it just a personal insult? The only lady I may not be on good grounds with is you FTR, but that\'s expected. What you said though I will take into consideration and see without any prejudice if it is true or not. I may not have the character or personality that women may find comforting, it can come off (especially online) as jerkish and mean but i\'m not. I seem to have that habbit on women that I like, Elana says I do that all the time, I never felt that I did but of course I will take that into consideration.

Mobley now how could anyone not love this guy, you must be crazy not to like him. Seems like genuine guy. From online appearence he reminds me of rate R version of a Care Bear. He\'s a genuine guy, who is caring, sincere, wise, and even more cooler content with most things. Franki reminds me of a guy I used to work with over the internet (KaZaA), His name was Thijis I believe he was from Germany or lived in Germany but really Dutch, he had that same type of hard to read quirkiness about him. Franki says things that are like what? It\'s very funny to read he also likes to add on details that he things are revealing or you didn\'t know. Seems like a down to earth guy who generally will treat and respect everyone. I know that sounds general but I don\'t want to make it too long.

The only person on here who I talk to on a regular basis is Elana, and she to tells me how much of an ass I can be. I don\'t think my type of way goes well in a ladies fashion though it seems to work well in an odd way.

The stuff I said to franki is a half joke and such not sure if you took that all as some sort of releasing of emotions.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 07:22 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 12:56 AM
Oh, and making yourself invisible on the who\'s online screen is for girls! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

That\'s because the girls would like to have a minute to themselves to browse the forum and maybe write a few posts before they get bombarded by pm\'s from the guys wanting attention and getting mad if you don\'t want to pm back.

There\'s method to our madness ...

franki
05-26-2003, 12:57 AM
I know, I know ...

Xehupatl
05-26-2003, 03:02 AM
Only us hip-cats are visible - you squares have something to hide - SQUARES!

FTR: how \'bout turning PM\'s off? :-P

Elana
05-26-2003, 03:06 AM
FTR: how \'bout turning PM\'s off? :-P

She has done that many times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
05-26-2003, 06:03 AM
LOL turning PMS off ... wouldn\'t THAT be great!

ok I leave now

Elana
05-26-2003, 06:04 AM
BTW- Your name is invisible. Why are you in yellow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
05-26-2003, 06:16 AM
hey after everyone decided to follow my lead and make their names blue I had to stand out a little ... but you\'re right it\'s too bright I\'m doing some field testing right now to see what\'s the best

CptKipling
05-26-2003, 07:52 AM
How do you change the colour?

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 07:54 AM

The moderators can do it for you if you ask us nicely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
05-26-2003, 09:37 AM
LOL YEAH DON\'T I KNOW IT!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 09:57 AM

The moderators can do it for you if you ask us nicely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Are we back to the original \"ass kissing\" theme?

Xehupatl
05-26-2003, 10:17 AM
Here\'s a PM History between me and upsidedown:

Xehupatl:
umm .. could you please change my name colour?

upsidedown:
BEG YA LOUSY SCUMBAG!!!

Xehupatl:
please! pretty please?

upsidedown:
You call that begging?? You\'re a worthless maggot you hear that?!!! What color would you want anyways? AND DON\'T TELL ME IT\'S GREEN!!!

Xehupatl:
umm .. yeah make that #C9FF03 please

upsidedown:
WTF are you talking about? Haven\'t you ever heard of colours? I don\'t make nothing with that ramdom piece of sh!t!

Xehupatl:
oh come on, it\'s turquoise, man!

upsidedown:
ARE YOU CALLING ME AN A$$HOLE, BOY?

Xehupatl:
No, no, it\'s HTML, they use those codes to represent colours ... just try it!

upsidedown:
Oh yeah give me a good reason to do so! What\'s in it for me?

franki:
I have information that you are trying to change your name colour, and that you\'re seriously pissing off another moderator. What\'s your excuse and give me a reason why I shouldn\'t ban you for bad conduct!

Xehupatl:
oh please forgive me, just give me a chance! please just change the colour!

franki:
ok fill out forms #3Ab-001 and #7C6-002a and make three duplicates, one on standard white paper, one on blue and one on red paper. immediately shred the red one after filling it out, and send the shreds to me. After that we may be able to approve your petition to change your name colour.

upsidedown:
WHY YOU LITTLE!!

Xehupatl (after 6 hours of tedious writing and filling out):
here you go (slips into a coma)

Franki:
we will reserve 1 - 6 months to approve your petition. Please deposit $3500 in advance (non-refundable) for labor on our part.
Have a nice day!

well ... something like that ..

4 months and 3500 bucks later I get notice that the color of my screen name has been changed to bright yellow ...

MOBLEYC57
05-26-2003, 10:20 AM

Hi! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My name is Mobley-yetta. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Pleeeeezzz to meet you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
05-26-2003, 10:21 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 12:54 PM
Hey Xehupatl,

You had it pretty easy compared to what we put Elana through. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-26-2003, 02:54 PM
You had it pretty easy compared to what we put Elana through.

As soon as I catch my breath, I am going to request a different color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pelotudo
05-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Anyone wanna be cool and give me white? Or orange, or, whatever....as long as it\'s not pink I\'m good :P

-Jon

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Anyone wanna be cool and give me white? Or orange, or, whatever....as long as it\'s not pink I\'m good :P

-Jon

Just to prove I\'m really not such a bad guy...you got it. I\'ll start with white. Let me know if you want to try something else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

----EDIT---

The white looked a little washed out, so I changed it to orange. Take a look at it now. I can go back to white long enough for you to check it out and see what you think. If you want to try some other colors, let me know.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 07:10 PM
I wanna be purple except for the \"red\" part in my name should be red. Is that possible?

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 07:14 PM
yes it is

<font color=\"purple\">FullTilt</font><font color=\"red\">Red</font><font color=\"purple\">head</font>
--------------
I can\'t show the code on here, becuase it will automatically transfer the BBedit code into HTML.

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 07:50 PM
I wanna be purple except for the \"red\" part in my name should be red. Is that possible?

It\'s possible to do it in the post and signatures using code as TM did....but it doesn\'t appear to be possible in the user name area. It looks like you\'re limited to one color only for the name.

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 07:52 PM
Yes, I believe the name box has a max limit of letters, though it is possible to shorten the code down a bit.

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Yes, I believe the name box has a max limit of letters, though it is possible to shorten the code down a bit.

It\'s not so much a character limit....it\'s just that there\'s a box that says \"name color.\" You can only type in the color, and the whole name changes. There is no possible way to pick and choose individual letters to make a certain color in the name like you can in the sigs....the color you put in the box applies to the entire name.

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 07:58 PM
FTR, I put your name in purple. If you don\'t like it without the \"red\" part, or want me to change it back let me know.

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 07:59 PM
Is there a way to view the php script? I bet I could but oh well it\'s all good.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 08:02 PM
FTR, I put your name in purple. If you don\'t like it without the \"red\" part, or want me to change it back let me know.

Thank you, USD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
05-27-2003, 01:30 AM
Copy cats

I change my colour to red EVERYONE wants a colour.

I rechange to blue EVERYONE goes berserk too.

I should be paid royalties for ideas in this joint.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Anyone wants to loose his marbles?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 04:01 AM
USD, you\'re awesome. I was going for the \"invisible\" look w/ the white :P. I didn\'t get to see what it looked like last night, but could I see it again? I\'ll be the L-S Pheromone ghost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

franki
05-27-2003, 04:16 AM
I don\'t know if that is a good idea. You are not a \"Phantom\" aren\'t you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 04:20 AM
Har Har. I\'m Phantom\'s alter ego, come back to haunt the halls of NY schools and receive random BJ\'s from L-S members.

Either way, it would be cool :P

upsidedown
05-27-2003, 06:33 AM
USD, you\'re awesome. I was going for the \"invisible\" look w/ the white :P. I didn\'t get to see what it looked like last night, but could I see it again? I\'ll be the L-S Pheromone ghost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No problem. I just changed you to white.

Knock yourself out with it!

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 07:44 AM
bahhahaha, Phantom aint got nothin on this :P

Too bad it\'s only dependent on the color scheme the person is using. Oh well, everyone change your color scheme to Infopop so I can haunt you.

Thanks USD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

-Jon

tallmacky
05-27-2003, 12:38 PM
I miss phantom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

monesrule
05-27-2003, 12:44 PM
why don\'t you change your signature as a permanent tribute to the fallen

Sexyredhead
05-27-2003, 03:28 PM
USD, Franki, Lucky--oh please oh please oh please could you make my name red? I\'m tired of yellow.

upsidedown
05-27-2003, 03:33 PM
USD, Franki, Lucky--oh please oh please oh please could you make my name red? I\'m tired of yellow.

OK, you\'re now red. But yellow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sexyredhead
05-27-2003, 03:35 PM
My hero! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My name\'s always looked yellow to me. Maybe it\'s the colors I chose? Or maybe I\'m losing my mind? lol

upsidedown
05-27-2003, 03:36 PM
My hero! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My name\'s always looked yellow to me. Maybe it\'s the colors I chose? Or maybe I\'m losing my mind? lol

It looked blue on my monitor. It may depend on what basic background setup you use. I\'m using \"the blues\" as my overall forum format. You may have been using something else that caused your name to look yellow.

So, does it actually look red to you now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
05-27-2003, 03:39 PM
Yes, very RED! Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 03:48 PM
Yeah, it has always looked blue to me too and I\'m using infopop color scheme.

Sexyredhead
05-27-2003, 03:52 PM
Hmmm, I could\'ve sworn it was yellow. Maybe I AM losing my mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sorry, guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 03:54 PM
Tis ok. You can make it up to us by sending pictures and/or $$$ donations to me. I\'ll PM you the email /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

upsidedown
05-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Hmmm, I could\'ve sworn it was yellow. Maybe I AM losing my mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sorry, guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

You\'re not losing your mind. I checked, and you\'re set up for the \"black and blue\" color scheme. When it\'s set that way, the default names are a sort of yellow. So, you\'re not crazy.

Sexyredhead
05-27-2003, 04:00 PM
Hmmmm... Maybe I could talk to DVK and FTR and see if I can get you two free passes to the \'Menage\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

seadove
05-27-2003, 09:36 PM
sexyredthing: Maybe I AM losing my mind.

Tell me about it.

Don\'t worry.It only seems kinky the first time.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

upsidedown
05-28-2003, 12:19 AM
I\'ve been waiting for somebody to ask for the color chartreuse. Anybody?

DaVinciKittie
05-28-2003, 12:22 AM
Think DVK might need a little incentive to hand out not one but two free passes... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 12:50 PM
I\'ve been waiting for somebody to ask for the color chartreuse. Anybody?

Canya paint mee YELLOW or GOLD pleasit? I\'d like dat if u wood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I kneed a chainge wit sum gud poontang! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

upsidedown
05-28-2003, 01:00 PM
OK Mobley, I put you at gold just to see what it looks like. If you want to check out the yellow as well, let me know and I\'ll let you test drive that color a while as well. Just let me know.

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 01:03 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSir! Thankya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 01:06 PM
Oh my!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Yellow yellow!!! I\'ve gone blind!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

upsidedown
05-28-2003, 09:32 PM
Oh my!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Yellow yellow!!! I\'ve gone blind!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hey Mobley, what are you saying here? Are you saying the gold is too much and you want me try you out at yellow?

I\'m assuming this is what you were saying....so I changed you to yellow!

If I misunderstood your post, and you want to go back to gold, let me know. I can change you back to gold, or any other color so fast it will make your head spin....once I get around to seeing your post anyway.

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 09:34 PM
Yes! Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzz! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Keep an eye on me, cause I\'m soooooooooo unsure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Thanks Mister Upsidedown man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif One more time...and if BLUE doesn\'t do, I\'ll stop trying to keep up with today\'s fashion, and go back to the norm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

upsidedown
05-28-2003, 09:36 PM
Yes! Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzz! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Keep an eye on me, cause I\'m soooooooooo unsure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

OK, done.

You might want to try burgundy. You seem like a burgundy type of guy to me Mobley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

upsidedown
05-28-2003, 09:50 PM
Yes! Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzz! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Keep an eye on me, cause I\'m soooooooooo unsure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Thanks Mister Upsidedown man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif One more time...and if BLUE doesn\'t do, I\'ll stop trying to keep up with today\'s fashion, and go back to the norm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

No problem.

Hey, I just discovered my last post was #1000. I\'m now a Pharaoh. Woo Hoo! I think I\'ll treat myself to a nap!

MOBLEYC57
05-28-2003, 09:51 PM
Yesssssssssssssssssssss! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Before I begin my journey to my bed...thank you Sir, and good night ALL.

To the Ladies - May your covers hold you close, and your pillows whisper my name. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

To the Men - Whatever!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
05-28-2003, 09:52 PM
I said RED Mobes, RED!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif