PDA

View Full Version : AE or SOE

incubusprs1985
05-24-2003, 02:06 PM
which one should i get AE or SOE. girl im going for isnt very shy.

CJ01
05-24-2003, 02:14 PM
My tip is AE. AE or AE/w ( though I´ve not tried the /w version) AE is easier to cover up with your own fragrance than SOE. I know that a number of useres here like the smell of SOE but I really don´t! Plus AE has none, nol and rone in it. If I were to chose I´d pick AE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . CJ

monesrule
05-24-2003, 02:45 PM
AE. You need some none. Don\'t even buy soe. AE. If you don\'t buy AE, buy something with none in it. Pheromax None:NOl 3:2, or NPA, TE, PI will do the trick.

None is what gets them sexually aroused. I am guessing you want to do more than play darts with this girl. Nol helps. but you will have to sexually arouse her yourself, because it just gives you a \"friendly\" vibe.

Tremann
05-24-2003, 03:30 PM
I find that SOE (at least the gelpacks anyway) fades into some rancid smelling stuff. I had a bad experience one day with that. It\'s good stuff, but i always have to cover it, and even then im afraid. It\'s not cool to be branded as the stinky kid.

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 12:01 PM
SOE is like giving off an aura of a man without any balls.

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Really? Hmmmm... SoE turns me on.

Maybe it\'s more of a \"I\'m a great guy\" face for that man who\'s already got all the alpha he needs.

\'Cause I don\'t have time for a man with no balls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif