PDA

View Full Version : Damn ugly chicks.

Tremann
05-24-2003, 08:11 AM
Now that I\'ve gotten this stuff working for me, it seems like I get all my action from ugly chicks. When do the really hot ones come along?

Sexyredhead
05-24-2003, 08:16 AM
Oh, how you must be suffering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

How \'bout this strategy? Have you ever thought of just being NICE to those so-called ugly girls? Ya know, they may just have gorgeous friends, and if you\'re nice to them, they\'ll talk you up to the 10\'s....

*sigh*

Elana
05-24-2003, 08:20 AM
Lovely post. You sound like a prince. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Whitehall
05-24-2003, 08:22 AM
Now what exactly is WRONG with ugly chicks?

They try harder, have fewer dysfunctional attitudes, and you can always turn out the light.

Besides, they were just made for ugly guys like me!

pelotudo
05-24-2003, 08:54 AM
\"Ugly chicks know how to fu*k...good too. Think about it, what else do they have going for them? If they don\'t know how to fu*k, they are screwed...so 99% of the time they will rock your world.\"

Those are the exact words out of my bosses mouth. I haven\'t had any experiences yet, but someday I might. Plus, ugly chicks have at least one or two good looking chicks, and if you do one right, she\'s going to tell her friends about you...and you\'re money.

-Jon

CJ01
05-24-2003, 09:23 AM
The so called `hot chicks´ are presumably wherever the hot, goog looking, shaggable guys are.

BTW you won´t get a single girl if you wait and hope for one to run up to you and hop onto your lap. You´re gonna have to make an effort yourself.

PS a bad reputation travels fast.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
05-24-2003, 10:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Now that I\'ve gotten this stuff working for me, it seems like I get all my action from ugly chicks. When do the really hot ones come along?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I got hit on by two 6s last night, but not by a hottie.. Yup, it is a hard life with pheromones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-24-2003, 10:04 AM
Two 6\'s equals one 12!!!!!!

That\'s great, Franki! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
05-24-2003, 10:05 AM

Wow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-24-2003, 10:10 AM
Speaking as a \"7 on a good day,\" I can tell you that it\'s true what they say about 5-6-7\'s being good in bed. However. We\'re also pretty demanding of our partners. So let\'s hope you\'ve been doing some reading, at least - because if you deign to bag a 5-6-7 and you can\'t keep up or don\'t know what you\'re doing ... she\'ll tell her friends you suck in bed ...

So unless you\'re pretty skilled and studly, maybe you should stay away from the girls in the mid range.

And on the other hand - 10\'s tend to want 10\'s, as I believe was the gist of CJ01\'s post.

If you\'re not as high a number as the number you\'re trying to score, your chances are not so great.

Given all that ... maybe you should work with what you\'re getting and be happy. And don\'t talk too much.

As usual, harsh talk but well-meant advice.

upsidedown
05-24-2003, 10:17 AM

I never know what people really see when they rate people. I often get these spam emails for Russian brides. When I go over to look at their site, they have pictures of women and ask you to rate them. I\'ll see what I consider to be a knockout...beautiful face, great body, and I\'ll rate her a solid 9. Then, when I move on to the next page it tells me the average of other viewers came out to average a 6. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Maybe that\'s part of their marketing hype, but if that\'s everybody else\'s idea of a 6, I\'ll take her! I should be so lucky.

I suspect everybody on here has their own rating scale.

proteus
05-24-2003, 10:44 AM
I actually prefer dating average (by my standards) looking ladies as the really hot ones have ego stuff that becomes impossible to deal with in a relationship. Short term they are fun, but long-term, I find them very annoying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I know this thread deals with \"ugly\" ladies so this is not relevant, but figured perhaps what I classify as average is another man\'s ugly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

On the other hand I find in trying to initially date a lady, I get more trouble from the average types whereas the 9\'s and 10s I find much more approachable. If they\'re not interested they let you know straight off, but if they are interested usually they don\'t waste time playing games as the average types do.

tallmacky
05-24-2003, 10:48 AM
That says with pheromones on you must be perceived by the ladies as being on their level aka another 6.

I do not know what you look like at all and I am not directing this towards you, but I always see a horribly ugly guy complaining about the way his girls ass looks or how pretty this girl is, or even calls them fat when he is hitting up McDonalds more then Oprah.

MOBLEYC57
05-24-2003, 11:50 AM
Every woman I\'ve ever slept with was hot, cause mentally, I made her that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Everyone can be KING/QUEEN for a day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TMack...you\'re right about that...I see it all the time. The thing about pointing that finger at that so called ugly person is...when you point that finger, there\'s three pointing back right at you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif There is no such thing as an ugly person...just one\'s that don\'t appeal to MY eyes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
05-24-2003, 11:51 AM
There is no such thing as an ugly person...just one\'s that don\'t appeal to MY eyes.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifVery nice

monesrule
05-24-2003, 11:53 AM
see what i am saying ?

MOBLEYC57
05-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Tankya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-24-2003, 11:54 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-24-2003, 11:56 AM
see what i am saying ?

I\'m picking up what you\'re laying down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

monesrule
05-24-2003, 11:58 AM
one more beast-rice story though, please!!!

Watcher
05-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Try MIX#1 or stick with DD#1, they both pull the so called hot chicks in. They get chatty, its all about the pheromone signature that you are presenting. This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.
To get hot chicks you need to put more effort into youreself and not just pheromones ie either muscles or money.

CJ01
05-24-2003, 12:58 PM
I was already impressed, until the `muscles or money´ thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Really, women aren´t as shallow as you guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ... well some are, but are they really worth the time ...?
CJ

krtel
05-24-2003, 02:34 PM
Well, I have to back Watcher on this one. I know a LOT of girls who won\'t talk to a guy unless they get the impression he has lots of cash or is a 10 looks wise. The TV show Joe Millionare showed that. I do agree that everyone isn\'t like that, but my only question is where in the world are the single ones? I always run into the decent girls that are taken. :-\\

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
05-24-2003, 02:40 PM
Watcher has never had one positive thing to say about women. Probably not your best source for info. my 2 cents ...

monesrule
05-24-2003, 02:48 PM
It says in your bio that you are only 17. Did you make your bio like 10 years ago or something?

CJ01
05-24-2003, 02:58 PM
whose bio?

Tremann
05-24-2003, 03:03 PM
Relax guys, i was just kidding, I am grateful now that i am gettin more action than ever, even if they\'re not necessarily all my type. It almost makes me feel bad, especially if they are really attracted to them, and i have to shoot them down, because i know how it feels too. I guess its all part of the game.

krtel
05-24-2003, 03:05 PM
Um, no. I\'m 17.

- Krish

tallmacky
05-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Watcher has alot of good points, whether we like it or not we can\'t deny how most of us think (if not all), its a throw back from out past. A women needs not only find the best man but the man who can take care of her, she needs to make a good choice etc... I mean every guy here likes a beautiful women, that\'s like telling him not to act that way to have a heart etc..

I say etc... alot does that mean et something french right.

MOBLEYC57
05-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Really, women aren´t as shallow as you guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ... well some are, but are they really worth the time ...?
CJ

CJ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I\'m sure liking your vision...truth wears a cape. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
05-24-2003, 03:53 PM
I\'ve found that a little (but sometimes not just a little) homeliness, plainness, uniqueness, quirkiness, puppy-dog cuteness, etc., is necessary for me to really be turned on to a woman visually. The interaction of opposites resulting from whatever goes into \"ugliness+prettiness\" enhances beauty and sexual tension for me. (So I don\'t mean \"ugliness\" in any negative way here.). Sexy girl-next-door types are welcome at my doorstep to borrow a cup of sugar anytime!!

franki
05-24-2003, 04:23 PM
What I notice is that good looking girls often smell better, at least that is what I experience. Just like James Kohl says handsome men have the better pheromones...

A few weeks ago I found these two blonde hotties on the dancefloor and the way they smelled gave me an instant hard-on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I swear it was not the looks but the way they smelled that turned me on most. Must be the right mix of sweat, perfume (and maybe copulins) of an ovulating woman..

tallmacky
05-24-2003, 05:03 PM
nice post franki.

Whitehall
05-24-2003, 09:25 PM
Note that \"ugly\" does not necessarily mean \"NOT sexy\" or even undesirable.

Icemone
05-25-2003, 02:21 AM
As one of my Major Influences once said :

\"The True Art of this is to be able to
Find the \'10ness\' in every woman... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif \"

koolking1
05-25-2003, 06:57 AM
I was in the Musuem of Modern Art in Manhattan with a woman I wanted to screw really badly. While she was in the ladies room for a bit, I spotted a woman with a nice looking man. This woman had some sort of deformity, her face was really badly all screwed up, as if someone or thing had just twisted it badly. Well, this horribly deformed woman gave me the courage to have the balls to get my date into bed. I\'ll never forget her. If she can be brave, well then, we all can.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 07:12 AM
i live right near there. good place to test mixes.

belgareth
05-25-2003, 07:21 AM
Note that \"ugly\" does not necessarily mean \"NOT sexy\" or even undesirable.

You have that right.

Bubu
05-25-2003, 10:58 AM
Oh, right now I just will not complain about 2-3 girl..
that is what year without sex do.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

krtel
05-25-2003, 02:06 PM
The really hot ones seem to have horrible personalities. I know that this isn\'t always the case, but tell me, how often do you meet a \"10\" girl with a \"10\" personality? Once in a blue moon if you ask me. Sure if I knew absolutely nothing about this girl, she would be the center of my attention. Once I got to know her, she would become very unattractive to a point that not even her looks could make me want to stay with her.

I would rather have a babe who is a \"7\" and has a \"10\" personality. This girl would also get my attention, but probably wouldn\'t be the center of it in the beginning. Once I got to know her, she becomes extremly hot, hotter than the \"10\" in the first scenario.

- Krish

monesrule
05-25-2003, 02:23 PM
I really don\'t understand why people are always tying someone\'s looks with their personalities. Sometimes I think people just use it as an excuse not to pursue who they really want. On these boards, on two occasions, I have seen a guys post that 9 and 10s are actually nicer though. All I can say is that they (either men or women) don\'t deserve these categorizations, because a lot of times they are nothing further from the truth, and the reality is the opposite of the stereotype.

franki
05-25-2003, 02:27 PM
I believe a lot of good looking girls are also nice to be with etc. I don\'t understand why Krish repeatedly says he doesn\'t like 10s because they are so full of sh/t etc ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

krtel
05-25-2003, 02:31 PM
franki,

I\'ve met a lot of different looking girls and I will tell you from my experience, the girls with the best personalities are not the 10\'s. I think the reason is because a lot of them are obsessed with their looks.

- Krish

monesrule
05-25-2003, 02:32 PM
I\'m with you. I don\'t get it either. I don\'t know whether he is basing it on anything real, I don\'t want to dis him becayse maybe he has had bad experiences, but I would venture to say it is not. The guys who I know who believes those things in real life just never give the ones they are intimidated by a chance.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 02:37 PM
the girls with the best personalities are not the 10\'s&gt;&gt;&gt; Doe this mean that your favorite girls that you met in life were average?

If so, that is unfair. Out of 100 women, maybe 5 will be 10\'s and 50 will be average. So there\'s a 50 percent chance that the woman with the best personality out of the group will be a 7, yet just 5 percent that they are a 10. Despite not one five having that \"10 personality\", how many of those 50 7\'s not have it either?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Monesrule and Franki,

How many 10\'s have you actually hung out with, or tried to hang out with?

Because I know a couple of twenty-something straight up 10\'s, and I know several of the guys who have dated/are trying to date them. These girls are SO self-absorbed it\'s incredible, and they\'re rude constantly. Cancel at the very last minute if they get a better offer, and what amuses me is that they do it because they CAN. The guys who get cancelled on just keep trying harder. Next time they offer an even better date or opportunity, take time and trouble to make arrangements for the date, turn down other offers for that Saturday night, knowing the whole time that they\'re living and dying by Miss Thang\'s caprice and she will as likely cancel as not, or no show. The guys who try to deal with them understand that they live by these girls\' whim of the moment.

The girls themselves, to sit and talk to, are fine, if a little flighty. They don\'t seem malicious.
But they no more give a damn for guys than the man in the moon, because they have so many of them. They don\'t take any care at all of how they treat them because they don\'t have to.

Even an ugly girl wouldn\'t put up with that sh!t from a 10 guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It amazes me the hoops these girls can make guys jump through.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 02:47 PM
My experience has been different. No 10 has toyed with me. They don\'t need to go find something better, they know its right here.

I don\'t doubt what you are seeing, but you are dealing with women who are dealing with replaceable guys.

krtel
05-25-2003, 02:48 PM
Yes the girls that I\'ve had the best experiences with have been the average looking girls. I\'ve had some rather unpleasant experiences with 10\'s. How is that unfair? I don\'t see how.

FYI: What you consider a good personality to you might be considered a horrible or not so good to me. Also, what I consider a good personality may be horrible or not so good to you. My point being that all of us are different, thus we have different tastes. In addition, there are no standards when it comes to rating someone as \"hot\", \"great personality\", \"average\", etc. It is all a personal thing that can\'t be argued with because it is rated by your own standards, not a universal set of them.

- Krish

tallmacky
05-25-2003, 02:52 PM
It\'s only natural, reminds me of a spoiled child versus a poor child. It is human nature to do/gain as much as you can. If you are a not so hot girl your personality \"might\" match will with any guys. I am not sure if it has anything at all to do with personality, infact if it did it has very little to do with personality.

It\'s all about ATTITUDE. You can have a great converation with a 10 or a 5 but its the attitude that seperates them, and like a spoiled child the attitude is a huge problem.

------

An uglier girl knows that she cannot have the best and is usually satisfied with a wide variety of men, they are also less likely to cheat as they believe that they should be honored to have that/a man.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 02:54 PM
Yes the girls that I\'ve had the best experiences with have been the average looking girls. I\'ve had some rather unpleasant experiences with 10\'s. How is that unfair? I don\'t see how. &gt;&gt;&gt; Because there are more average women out there, making it more likely your best experiences will be with them.

All I am saying is you are just as likely to have a bad experience with an average woman as you would with a gorgeous woman. That is what I have seen, maybe it could be do to location, because women\'s personalities are very different depending on where you live.

krtel
05-25-2003, 03:06 PM
Well maybe. Who knows? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

- Krish

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 03:07 PM

An uglier girl knows that she cannot have the best and is usually satisfied with a wide variety of men, they are also less likely to cheat as they believe that they should be honored to have that/a man.

WHOA!!!!! Hang on a sec there, darlin\'. Why should anybody be honored just to have someone like them???? The so-called \"ugly\" girls and guys have taste and believe it or not, not everybody wants a 10. Too much maintenance. Not always, but often. Everybody\'s got their range of taste, and I tell ya, it\'s pretty wide. Just because you may consider someone ugly doesn\'t mean they would take any old guy off the street just to have someone.
Let\'s say I consider you ugly. Would that mean you have to be honored just because an ugly/mean girl was interested in you? I don\'t think so. You know you\'re worth more than your face, and you\'d expect any person you\'re with to value you for yourself.

Good Lord!! Looks can change. Accidents happen, people get sick, etc. Personality can make a person get uglier by the minute, or get more beautiful by the minute. Would you really drop that love of your life because, let\'s say, she developed breast cancer and eventually had to have her breasts removed? How would you feel if she dropped you because something happened to your looks?

I understand looks are important to a point, but if you can\'t carry a conversation, what\'s the point after you\'ve had a good look-over??

Uggh, I\'m ranting. Gotta get out of this thread.

metroman
05-25-2003, 03:25 PM
I dont think theres anything wrong with a man seeking out the best looking woman he can find to have a relationship with. Its part of his evolutionary wiring. My 10 might be Brad Pitts 6 and so on...although I dont think Jennifer Aniston is too over the top ga ga gorgeous...I give her a solid 8. Has anyone seen the program on E about the Hilton sisters...I\'d say they\'re 8\'s as well. Alot of their allure is their name, daddys money &amp; the latest hot sexy clothes. Their faces are attractive but there alot of women who are walking around in the average anytown mall USA who are just as attractive if not more so.

DaVinciKittie
05-25-2003, 03:36 PM
\"how often do you meet a \"10\" girl with a \"10\" personality?\"

I agree with Krish and FTR that the \"10s\" seems to have some attitude issues. That\'s not to say that every single one of them does, but that they have more room for error than the less conventionally attractive women- and they know that. I\'ve found this to be true with guys too. A long time ago I stopped even noticing guys of a certain \"type\" because I almost always get the same reactions from them. Why bother when the ones with the better attitudes/personalities (at least with respect to *MY* preferences) are much more easily approachable.

\"I would rather have a babe who is a \"7\" and has a \"10\" personality.\"

Exactly. What is a \"7\" or a \"10\" anyway? It\'s been noted several times already that everyone keeps their own standard of sorts, stereotypical as it may be. All I\'m saying is that 7 with a 10 personality will very quickly become a 10 in my eyes (or at least a solid 9) if his personality compliments mine. Maybe women are different from men when it comes to this, or maybe it\'s a wisdom that comes with a certain level of maturity. All I know is over the past several years my preferences have actually shifted and I\'ve noticed that what the rest of the world tends to qualify as a 10 I\'ll rate as a 6 or 7, and and the guys *I* think are hot you definitely won\'t find on any magazine covers.

tallmacky
05-25-2003, 03:42 PM
Good post below /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Everyone has their range of taste?

I think we are again mixing our emotions into this issue. The truth is we have our looks for a reason, they are found attractive because nature used this a tool to show our genetic worth, whether we like it or not nature is cruel, we are a part of nature. Nature views us as an experiment, nature always wants us during our lifetime to breed and to continue the experiment. Nature does not find someone with a disease/ugly(genetics) attractive nature would like to avoid this and nature wants the best of the best. You have been hard wired to do natures biddings, to achieve the best.

The truth is we are all hardwired to want to most gorgeous person (secondary a personality later down the road). Now its a take and give reality. You don\'t expect a 10 to like you if you are only a 3 as she can get more with her looks, and knows she could have a much more comfortable and better life with a fellow 9 or 10/ who is successful.

A girl who is a 5 will not expect a 10 to like her vice versa for guys as well. Do you wonder why because he is worth more then she is, in nature\'s thinking that is. I have seen it all the time a girl who has a low self-esteem sexually wise, this could be caused by her being ugly, in many physically ways. Will realize that she is not at the top and she has to give up more then a few things. I have seen ugly women (over weight visually displease etc...) put up with far more stuff with their lovers, take more crap, lower their standards very much so, and think of themselves as less. This seems odd or wrong but that women realizes that men who are so visually may not see her as worth pleasing or as a necessity.
--------------------------
Genetics AKA good looks were made for the future productivity of the human race, they are desired and used as a sign of good genetics which equates to the best producing and empowering the species.

Personality is for the here and now, its for your lifetime it makes sure that your partner will be able to provide you with a full functional and high quality life. This is to make sure that your offspring actually make it.

Both are needed and used.
---------------------------------------
Can somone tell me why \"personality\" is so morally and ethically sounding?

Why does everyone go back to personality as being the true way to judge someone, as if that is a righteous and god given way to judge a person? What if I am just a good looking guy who is nervous and such, is that any different from being a ugly guy who can talk. Nature designed both and why is one more righteous? Either way you are getting a good feeling from either one.

(I don\'t think so cold, but that is the way to understand how things are working.)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 03:45 PM
Because looks without character is a counterfeit.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 03:54 PM
Because looks without character is a counterfeit.&gt;&gt; True. What about looks and character, no looks and character, or no looks with no character? Not to say you do FTR, but some people associate ugly people with all of a sudden having these wonderful personalities. Come on, let\'s be fair guys. They are just as stupid and selfish as all of us... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 03:59 PM
Tallmacky was putting forth the argument that beauty is more adaptive.

Health is adaptive. Good character is adaptive.

IF I were a man and thinking about who to marry, I would not even consider marrying one of the young women I was describing, which are the only first hand experience I\'ve had observing and interacting with 10\'s and their victims in quite some years. I would not under any circumstances want one of them to be the mother of my children. Irresponsibilty/narcissism are not good mothering traits.

Look beyond some of these strictly biological viewpoints, is what I\'m trying to stress.

I see what you\'re saying, too, Monesrule, about the fallacy of attributing anything saintly to ugly people.

But I do want Tallmacky sometimes to get around the fact that we\'re more than our biology and that a lot of what he\'s believing as facts are theories based on chimps, etc. ... interesting, but not necessarily a blueprint for living your life.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 04:20 PM
sorry, i didn\'t read his post. I see why you wrote what you wrote. posts that are too long I just don\'t even read.

and of course the two you were describing would be terrible. any man who he feels he is worth anything wouldn\'t be their boyfriends let alone husbands.

I mean, you can\'t just have kids, you have to raise them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But those were just two women. One thing I have wondered though is that if it is different for you (i.e. women) in terms of dealing with personality. Maybe I just see a different personality from women in general because I am a man. You hear these evil stories about how some women act towards each other and it is like, \"oh my god, where did that evil come from. it\'s like a freakin underworld!!!\"

In any case your recent experience with a couple of 10\'s may have corrupted your view of 10\'s. SOO many of them are not like that, trust me!!! And I can\'t even tell you how many mediocre looking women I have dealt with that have the bad personalities that you say the 10\'s you know have.

metroman
05-25-2003, 04:34 PM
Look its a package deal and there must be a balance...a pretty empty headed bimbo does nothing for me...or correction maybe I\'d be up for spending the weekend together but certainly not long term relationship material. FTR your friends are in the cat bird seat right now...they\'re young, fresh &amp; lovely but time waits for no one. One of these days their phones wont be ringing quite so much &amp; the offers wont be quite so extravagant. They will have to adjust to a new reality which many people have a hard time handling.

tallmacky
05-25-2003, 05:29 PM
and of course the two you were describing would be terrible. any man who he feels he is worth anything wouldn\'t be their boyfriends let alone husbands.

I mean, you can\'t just have kids, you have to raise them.

If you read my post above I think you will get what I am saying. I know it\'s long but its one of my best posts I have posted. There are only like 44 spelling errors too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

FTR and all. I think no wait I know I am right on the money on this one(not being an @sshole). It nature evolution whatever you want to call it, has set everything up everything you think and believe. Many have a strong feeling that looks and judging on this case is just barbaric or more animalistic, but there is no difference when judging on personality, if you will read my above post you will see that.

Theories? I didn\'t even look any of that up it came from the heart. Hah bull it came from my brain. Do you see where I am going with this.

Judging someone on personality is just as animalistic (though higher up) as judging someone on their looks.

PS. I think its time for my audio posts. Shouldn\'t this be in \"Open Discussion\"?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 06:03 PM
Look its a package deal and there must be a balance...a pretty empty headed bimbo does nothing for me...or correction maybe I\'d be up for spending the weekend together but certainly not long term relationship material. FTR your friends are in the cat bird seat right now...they\'re young, fresh &amp; lovely but time waits for no one. One of these days their phones wont be ringing quite so much &amp; the offers wont be quite so extravagant. They will have to adjust to a new reality which many people have a hard time handling.

That gave me a chuckle. I used to have a woman friend in her late forties who would say to young girls like that, \"You will be humbled.\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

40-something comes to us all....

Tallmacky, one question: is there ANYTHING you don\'t know beyond the shadow of a doubt? Anything at all?

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 06:06 PM
Actually, ya know the good thing about all this? It\'ll be here forever, so we can point it out to him later IN QUOTES when he denies he ever said any of this.

So let him talk alllllll he wants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

EXIT63
05-25-2003, 06:11 PM
don\'t you get tired of banging your head against the keyboard

tallmacky
05-25-2003, 06:35 PM
Tallmacky, one question: is there ANYTHING you don\'t know beyond the shadow of a doubt? Anything at all?

Again my first longer post in this thread I still stand by, I know you may have your beliefs or even more the things you wish were the truth, no one likes the messanger. I\'m sorry but as obnoxious as I may be I was given the gift to be more intuned with my subconcious mind to deject and think of things as they are.

=====

FTR: I am not sure if you want to see me beat up by a group of nazi-lowriders in prison? Oh wait I think I am sure of that too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Do you agree with what I post?

Whitehall
05-25-2003, 10:23 PM
Maybe not all is relative, but a lot depends on the man and the woman.

Those really hot \"10\" chicks will show a different side to Bill Gates or \"Joe Millionare.\" They\'d beg Bill Clinton like Monica did.

They do have a strong hand but it can be overplayed since we\'re talking highly perishable goods.

The best relationships are formed where both are of roughly equal status and where both look ahead. If you\'re looking for a mate, imagine how he or she will be 10 or 20 years from now.

As the ancient wisdom says -

\"Passion cools,

Looks fade,

but cooking lasts.\"

Elana
05-26-2003, 04:49 AM
I don\'t think people should stereotype peoples personalities based on looks. It\'s really a bad idea to assume someone is a certain way because of how they look. Judge each person as an individual.

proteus
05-26-2003, 05:14 AM
I don\'t think people should stereotype peoples personalities based on looks. It\'s really a bad idea to assume someone is a certain way because of how they look. Judge each person as an individual.

Very well said!! A funny example(to me) from earlier this week illustrates this perfectly. On Tues. or Weds. on my daily commute back to Long Island on the LIRR from the city I got on the first car at the front. It\'s rush hour and everyone is sitting waiting for the train to get moving.

In walks this gorgeous blonde and every guy is looking at her - she looks like your typical blonde hottie - great tits, great legs, great ass, a beautiful face. Anyway, she walks down the aisle and everyone is looking at her ogling her. She then walks down to the engineer\'s cabin, walks in sits down, and starts the train and my jaw dropped as did everyone else - this is is a train filled with about 500 passengers and it never crossed my mind she might be the engineer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just goes to show you how you can misjudge and stereotype. There were a lot of sheepish grins and laughs exchanged between the guys after. And she drove the train pretty damn well too :-)

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 05:19 AM
Was she \"Going your way\"?

Sorry, very bad inside joke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

marv14yag
05-27-2003, 04:32 PM
OK!

\"It\'s time to Bartasize this post!!But I do want Tallmacky sometimes to get around the fact that we\'re more than our biology and that a lot of what he\'s believing as facts are theories based on chimps, etc. ... interesting, but not necessarily a blueprint for living your life. \"

I VERY STRONGLY DISAGREE!
Not only that, but I can PROVE that we are LITTLE MORE THAN CHIMPS!

Oh, young (old) nieve FTR, lol.

And, also..

If you HAVEN\'T GUESSED IT!

I said it in the other post, about team of psychologists to solve one.

Peopel want what make sthem feel good.

Personality = feel good.
Looks = feel good.

Personality is EVOLUTION MY FRIENDS!
Laughing is EVOLUTION!
Without it humans wouldn\'t have been able to BOND TOGETHER TO KILL THE WHOLLY MAMMOTHS!

lol

Personality. If a guy has a good personality it ensures SUCCESS AS MUCH IF NOT MMMMOOOOOOORREEE THAN LOOKS!!!!!!

lol

Evoultion.

You are still in the same trap whether you think of personality or looks, etither way, lol.

I say that you look at

Ah, screw it.

Some peopel will never get it.

Bart

Watcher
05-27-2003, 04:39 PM
Time to watcherize this post, its a lot about biology and basic hormonal urges which like the chimps can be used as a basic blueprint.

Add human logic and higher consciousness things get a bit confused at times. DIHL for one.

Feeling good emotionally wise is what has driven our evolution, so what makes us feel good is good for our continued evolution.
Looks are enhanced by personality, but a bad boy will still get laid, just dont be boring either be funny or nasty and you will get laid.
It all comes down to the quality of the root that we worry about and ways to get better quality sex with better quality partners determined by our personalities, biology and sexual interest and many other factors (which differ between men and women also) logic vs emotion vs aggression vs mating urges.

marv14yag
05-27-2003, 04:49 PM
True, you know though...

People, are just too damned busy trying to make themselves believe how SOPHISTICATED they are as human beings that they don\'t realize sh*t...

Like, they lie to themsleves.

Come on, why do we wear clothes? lol

Hmmmm.....

To keep warm?
I live in Florida, trust me, more clothes are the LAST THING you need.

Etc...

It\'s just stupid.

We\'re just f** mammals, now let\'s get on with it an f**, sh*t...

Bart