PDA

View Full Version : G*d DAMN NPA!!!!

xxxPantero
05-24-2003, 08:05 AM
Hey guys, I have AE and NPA, but I just can\'t seem to get it to work for me.

I think I might have the dosages wrong, since I\'m having some trouble with the NPA.

Am I supposed to drop it onto my finger, or hold the top with my finger and turn the bottle?

I\'m getting frustrated over here! Damn damn damn!

Help me quickly! I need to go out soon, and I NEED this to work! I am horny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tremann
05-24-2003, 08:09 AM
Okay, try three drops AE , standalone, i got some decent results with that. If u wanna try n bump it up a notch, 3 drops AE, 2 NPA. Probably w/ cover. Remember to spread out in different parts of ur body.

xxxPantero
05-24-2003, 08:21 AM
No, what I asked is \"HOW\" do I measure the drops of NPA?

A drop from the bottle? Those spill out easily.
A dab on my finger (by turning the bottle upside down while my finger covers the top)?

HELP!

upsidedown
05-24-2003, 08:29 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
No, what I asked is \"HOW\" do I measure the drops of NPA?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do you have an eyedropper? Just forget the plastic dropper that came with the NPA bottle and use a regular eyedropper instead.

Pherofunk3000
05-25-2003, 08:22 PM
I wouldn\'t mind more clarification on this matter myself, so if someone could just give a decently emcompassing, straight answer to this, that would be great =)

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 05:38 AM
Go to the drugstore and buy a couple of eye droppers. The ones that are graduated. That way you can measure everything more precisely. Capice?

belgareth
05-26-2003, 07:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Go to the drugstore and buy a couple of eye droppers. The ones that are graduated. That way you can measure everything more precisely. Capice?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

With the different thicknesss of the liquids, getting a reliable drop was difficult. I acquired a small bore syring and use that instead. It is very precise!

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 07:25 AM
There ya go.