PDA

View Full Version : Is this pheromone soap stuff any good?

bsxs
05-23-2003, 10:48 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 11:08 PM
ummm, just ask about a certain product, as no one is allowed to link to other competitors.

bsxs
05-24-2003, 05:20 AM
Yeah, the pheromone soap made by Stone Labs. The one thats like $10.

EXIT63
05-24-2003, 05:21 AM
Wouldn\'t it wash off as soon as you put it on?

bsxs
05-24-2003, 06:04 AM
Hmm good point. I don\'t know what the point of it is. Is there any purpose for pheromone soap?

bsxs
05-24-2003, 06:14 AM
I remember some post here quite some time ago. It was about some guy meeting a stripper or a dancer that smelled incredible, and he asked what her secret was. I can\'t exactly remember what that secret was though. It was like.. for every (blank) you get, get a (blank) to match it. Does anybody know what post I\'m talking about?

bsxs
05-24-2003, 06:17 AM
Even though I don\'t know what those were, I thought about what they could be. My favorite cologne is Van Cleef and Arpels\'s Zanzibar. This place online has Zanzibar deodorant and body wash, I might get them.

DaVinciKittie
05-25-2003, 05:22 PM
\"I remember some post here quite some time ago. It was about some guy meeting a stripper or a dancer that smelled incredible, and he asked what her secret was. I can\'t exactly remember what that secret was though. It was like.. for every (blank) you get, get a (blank) to match it. Does anybody know what post I\'m talking about?\"

I\'m really interested to know her secret too. All my guy friends have been talking about how good the strippers smell and how as soon as they smell it they get instant hard-ons. Hmmm... what *IS* this mystery smell? LOL I just wondered if it was pheromones or come certain lotion/perfume they\'ve found. Could be a mental reaction too... like, Oh I really enjoyed myself last time I smelled that so let\'s get happy again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 12:33 PM
could be a mix of there perfume and there own natural copulins since they have basically nothing at all on and they are close to you at time with there vagina right in your face..lol

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 12:45 PM
I know a few dancers and they don\'t wear pheros. (If they do, I can\'t smell them). But they all wear nice perfume. I love the smell of coolwater. A LOT of them wear that. Plus the fact that they\'re really hot. And they\'re kind of exotic. (I\'m not talkin about American girls. The ones I like are EEs). And there\'s the entertainment/fantasy thing(no one thinks their gonna get lucky). It all adds up to giving a guy a hard on. Especially when she starts rubbin her knee into your crotch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 12:48 PM
Aw, Exit, you\'re easy ...

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 12:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Aw, Exit, you\'re easy ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Very true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-26-2003, 01:06 PM
do you guys really like the mell of coolwater? I have it for men, but i don\'t use it much....i don\'t really like it and can\'t figure out why people say they do.

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 01:45 PM
I absolutely love that smell!

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Monesrule, I believe every girl I met and I asked likes coolwater. I think the best cologne ever is Curve for men. It alone works wonders. You see, I don\'t pick a cologne because I think it smells good, I pick a cologne because women think it smells good. I don\'t wear it for myself, I wear it to smell good around other women, or in my case now just one.

pelotudo
05-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I agree Cloud. Both smell really good to me, but that\'s not the main reason I bought them. I bought them, along with my Acqua Dio Gio, Ralph Lauren Romance, and Angel b/c they\'re known ladykillers. I like all the smells, but that\'s not my main concern... I like smelling good to other people, not just myself. I wouldn\'t want to be wearing something that I think smells good, but everyone else hates and think I reek but wont tell me.

I don\'t wear Curve much though anymore. Everyone wears it these days, along the same lines as the Acqua... I\'ll stick with my Angel or Ralph Lauren.

-Jon

monesrule
05-26-2003, 06:34 PM
I don\'t wear Curve much though anymore. Everyone wears it these days, along the same lines as the Acqua&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I\'m with you. It just isn\'t as cool if its not your own. Thanks though everyone for your opinions on coolwater. Maybe I\'ll start using it to help cover mones, but i\'d have to use it with another cover.

BTW, am I the only one that is that retarded that I can\'t even spray cologne on right? The spray hole is always shifted, and no matter how hard I try, I always wind of grazing one side of my neck. I know I am [bad word]-n stupid but so are those damn bottles.

camusflage
05-27-2003, 10:14 AM
I dunno.. Try asking Bart about how awesome cool waters (sic) smells. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

camusflage
05-27-2003, 10:15 AM
Just check where the sprayer is pointing before spraying it and adjust the positioning as appropriate?

monesrule
05-27-2003, 10:33 AM
i try to check it, but for whatever reason, even if it is off centered a tinge, i end up missing and it will only hit one side of my neck, and a lot of itjust goes into the air.

BassMan
05-27-2003, 10:36 AM
i try to check it, but for whatever reason, even if it is off centered a tinge, i end up missing and it will only hit one side of my neck, and a lot of itjust goes into the air.

Have you tried holding the bottle closer and spreading the result around with the back of your hand?

monesrule
05-27-2003, 10:39 AM
i try and hold it closer enough so wear it can hit all of my neck. if i hit it too close it bounces back. spreading it with the back of my hand may just mean half of it winds up on my hand. what can i say, i am obviously retarded. I am just surpised no one else has the same problem.

BassMan
05-27-2003, 10:46 AM
i try and hold it closer enough so wear it can hit all of my neck. if i hit it too close it bounces back. spreading it with the back of my hand may just mean half of it winds up on my hand. what can i say, i am obviously retarded. I am just surpised no one else has the same problem.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have the same problem at times. Nothing wrong with cologne on the back of your hand, BTW. When you wave your hands around, it spreads the scent.