PDA

View Full Version : Got a really good hit last night.

Tremann
05-23-2003, 09:54 AM
Okay, i\'m almost definitely sure this one was a hit.....
So I\'m sitting outside of the bar smoking a cigarette. (This new stupid law in nassau that we can\'t smoke in bars or restaurants, IT SUCKS) But anyway, I\'m sitting on the ledge of this long window. And I see this girl come outside and sit right next to me, while there\'s plenty of other spaces to sit. She starts talking to me out of the blue, just regular stuff, where are u from blah blah blah.
Staring into my eyes the whole time, LOTS of kino. She just kept touching me. I could tell she was pretty drunk so i dont know if this was a byproduct or not. So we both went back inside, went over to our respective groups of friends for most of the night, then i went over and got her number right before we were leaving. It was funny, after we exchanged numbers I went to give her a kiss on the cheek and i kinda got the impression she got confused and wanted to kiss on the lips. But anyway, i\'ll probably hit that up next week sometime.
I was wearing: JB#1: 1 spray to neck, 1 spray to back of neck, 1 spray on wrists.

monesrule
05-23-2003, 11:20 AM
JB 1 baby. And plenty of it. One question, how many hours before going out did you shower? Like did you just shower in the morning, or did you shower in the evening before you left your place?

I found that really getting the bacteria off my skin and resetting my pheromone signature increased its effectiveness alot.

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Also do you use AXE?

pelotudo
05-23-2003, 11:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I found that really getting the bacteria off my skin and resetting my pheromone signature increased its effectiveness alot.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ll have to remember that. I usually apply right after getting out of the shower, 15-20 mins before I head out or right while I\'m heading out the door.

-Jon

monesrule
05-23-2003, 11:47 AM
it sounds like you alredy do that then. i didn\'t always do that. i also have started using purell in the shower. i don\'t know how much better it is than plain old anti-bacterial soap, but i am not about to start screwing with things.

Tremann
05-23-2003, 11:56 AM
Yea, i showered about 1/2 hour before goin out, and applied the JB1 right after that. I usually use whatever soap is on hand( right now, lever 2000 moisture response). I do use axe occasionally, i have a bottle of phoenix that i like alot, i didnt use it, or anything as a cover last night. I almost always do shower before going out, force of habit i guess, i think its\' just good practice.