PDA

View Full Version : Some more testing...

TJ2k
05-23-2003, 04:15 AM
So the other day I woke up and my parents were arguing. My dad left the house and my mom was sitting in a chair when I came downstairs. She immediately let me have it and just to stay clear of her obvious rage I went back up to my room and waited for a while. I then applied some SOE (about 1/3 pack) and went back downstairs. She was still there, and still mad, but slowly I could feel her mood shifting from this sour tone to a more friendly one. Soon she was talking and talking and wouldn\'t stop. I was watching TV when she suddenly asked me if I needed any clothes. I said I didn\'t, but she kept nagging about it. I kept replying \"it\'s okey, I\'m cool, really\". So that\'s pretty much all that happened. Later that day she returned with some $80 pants out of the blue!! The pants fit excellent and w00p, already covered my phero-expenses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Friends were nice as well that day. Nothing big, just talking and laughing a lot.

Last night I applied some AE (2 drops) but no SOE) - went out to check out some chicks with a friend of mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I kept getting looks. I think I counted like 15-20 looks in 1 hour. My friend started saying \"man did you see the way she just looked at you?\" - \"man.. did you bring a mattress?\" .. \"how come you\'re getting all these looks?!\" etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was busting! Dunno if it was due to my new pants or because I had AE on, or just because I\'m generally good looking (Still my friend commented on the fact that this wasn\'t normal even for me) Some girls would consciously pass us several times in the mall just to look at me (or smell me, I dunno) and one of these girls (she looked like she was 17 maybe) was holding her boyfriends\' hand when she walked passed me.. and as she passed me she looked at me with a really horny and longing look, and trust me, I know how to tell that look apart from the others. More like the \"oh yes please, give it to me! I want you!\", obviously totally forgetting about her bf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, those were my last two days. I\'ll let you know if something more interesting happens, like actual hits. It\'s not like my weekdays are exciting enough to cover a bunch of escapades and stories of <font color=\"red\">Phantom</font> esque quality.

Bottomline: SOE is definitely working. It\'s not a miracle substance, but it really makes a difference. Dunno about AE yet. I\'ll keep on testing the sucker till the bottle is empty, which looks like\'s gonna be a while.

TJ

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-23-2003, 04:22 AM
It seems like AE was also working... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-23-2003, 04:30 AM
Those 2 drops of AE were applied using the small AE eye dropper, wasn\'t it?

TJ2k
05-23-2003, 05:03 AM
Yupp, two drops using the eye dropper.
I think two drops is the way to go for me.
I\'ll experiment with 1, 3,4 and 5 as well.

TJ

monesrule
05-23-2003, 05:57 AM
your gonna have some fun with pheromones. they work for you.

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 06:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
really horny and longing look

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s good what you said because the change in a some what interested look to that type of look is obvious eh.