PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow

adam22
05-22-2003, 08:01 PM
Hey guys, I gotta busy day tomorrow and would love some advice on using my mones rationally, im going to school(obviously) but i have decided not to waste mones at school nothing ever happens anyway, but after school at about 7 i got a date witht his girl we are going to the movies, and then after that at like 10 im going to a HUGE party at my friends house...prly gonna be like 30-100 ppl there..hard to say for sure but its gonna be big. ANd yes there will be drinking and all other activities involved in end of year high school parties (dont worry im responsible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) But anyway I have SoE gel packs and NPA to work with...so could u give me some advice on when and how much to use? I can reapply...i will have time after the movie...but should I, and how much? and how much should i put on initially?lol plan 2morrow night for me guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif lol. Thanks alot

SwingerMD
05-22-2003, 11:03 PM
Adam22,

Since no one\'s answering, I guess I\'ll give it a shot. The \"happy, happy, joy, joy\" feelings of SOE usually wear off at around six hours. Usually around 5-6 hours is when I start to see more blatant sexual overtures. Hmm . . . in fact the only time that I got a lordorsis hit was from a woman in her mid twenties about 6 hours after application of 12\" of SOE (by itself). Well . . . ok . . . that and the hit I got15 min after I put on an entire SOE gel from a female bassett hound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif .

Anyhow my suggestion would be to put on 1/2 of the SOE gel before you meet the gal and 1/2 after the movie. Or ya could put the whole thing on before you meet her. If you really want to mix NPA in I go at the max of 1 drop only mixed into the gel total. Personally I think it\'s best to let the -none conversion of SOE to take it\'s course. I like my dates to start out fun and flirty and then get intamate as time goes along. You might even put on that 1 drop of NPA right before you take her home, just to make sure you got just enought of that sexual tension going. Oh and you should take 1 extra gel pack in case of an emergency.

adam22
05-23-2003, 02:01 PM
any last minute suggestions?