PDA

View Full Version : The first minute after you cum.

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 06:38 PM
Hey men/boys, whenever you are with yourself, or a lady, or multiply ladies you know what I am talking about. Do you guys know that feeling right after you cum, were sex means absolutely nothing at all to you. Infact you ask yourself questions like why did I even do this, was it worth it. Why did I even screw this girl ewww I just wanna get away. Or why exactly do I beat my meat. You start to think things like why even wear pheromones tomorrow? I don\'t want any of that anyways. Basically your libido is at zero and you don\'t even care. You start to think about much more things maybe to do with philosophy and such.

I think at that moment we realize how clouded our thinking really is, not only that but must of the things we do in life are not of our making but our subconcious telling us do this and that to look good for so and so.

Too bad it only lasts like 60 seconds if you are lucky then you are ready for more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-22-2003, 08:00 PM
ROFL, that feeling is so great. LaCroy needs to invent a product that will put someone in that place of happiness ALL DAY LONG. I would get so much more work done instead of thinking about banging the hot receptionist at my work, and I wouldn\'t be thinking all day about how I\'m going to get with her tonight or what -mones I\'m going to wear.

Skyy
05-22-2003, 08:55 PM
dude omg i feel the same way 150%

seadove
05-22-2003, 09:32 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Do you guys know that feeling right after you cum, were sex means absolutely nothing at all to you. Infact you ask yourself questions like why did I even do this, was it worth it. Why did I even screw this girl ewww I just wanna get away.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You know Jason, When that Power up in heaven created the human being he built us not as animals but as something else, the animals he gave a spirit, but to the human being he gave also souls.He gave us souls so as to have feelings, sincerity, honesty and a sense of caring for one another. I have stated many times in the forum that the best part of sex is immedietly thereafter, some of us light a cigarette and start talking, others just hug his/her partner, to develop a sense of loving and caring for one another.

So sex, in my opinion, does not end with just poking in your member inside the woman and then after ejaculation you think about doing it with another female.This is certainly animalistic.That\'s why you always have that feeling of baronness, emptiness, you might as well, find a hole in the wall.Sex without a certain amount of love always end up with that tasteless feeling you were discribing.

If you ask me, and being of your age, try to find a girl not only for the sake of sexual contacts but for friendship, mutual interests, social relationships, try to find something in her that will make you love her.And when that develops between both of you , you will find sex so tasty,so fulfilling and so meaningful.The moment you change your attitude toward the opposite sex, that will be the time you\'ll start enjoying your sexual abilities.

Touche.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Mmmm... Well put Dove! Geez, why can\'t any of the guys I meet be like you?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

seadove
05-22-2003, 10:27 PM
Mmmm... Well put Dove! Geez, why can\'t any of the guys I meet be like you?!

Well as far as I can check up with your profile we do have many things in common, and that\'s a starter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

We\'re both Leos.

We both drive in cars with the radio tape in full blast, and me singing loudly, so loud that sometimes I ignite other people who also join me in my singing.Especially Pink Floyd, Queen, Simon &amp; G.

I\'m a comic.I make everyone laugh on the road.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
05-22-2003, 11:54 PM
Too bad it only lasts like 60 seconds if you are lucky then you are ready for more.

You can make it last for 60 years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

All you need is a bit of attitude adjustment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
05-23-2003, 12:04 AM
Do the women also have post-orgasmic depressions like we have? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
05-23-2003, 01:48 AM
Do the women also have post-orgasmic depressions like we have?

Women have a more complicated system than men.Do you remember that post called \"Man Vs. Woman\" from Xehupati, about so many buttons a woman has but only one for the male?

There are statistically far less women than men who go around screwing men just for the sake of screwing and then immediately go on to the next prey.Basically they are in search of a more fulfilling relationship than the male.

And yet the personal sexual satisfaction a woman experiences from intercourse is 7 times greater than that of the male.To such an extent that sometimes it is quite embaressing for the neighbours to hear all the screaming from next door, kinda sounds like the guy beating her up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Enticing
05-23-2003, 03:01 AM
Why do men always try to answer the questions intended for women? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

seadove
05-23-2003, 03:06 AM
Why do men always try to answer the questions intended for women?

Lady Enticing, some of us men do know their stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

If I have missed out something or wrote something untrue you are cordially invited to point out my mistake.Maybe I\'ll learn something too.

EXIT63
05-23-2003, 04:34 AM
I just feel disgusted.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-23-2003, 05:06 AM
Do the women also have post-orgasmic depressions like we have? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yes, quite often, when we realize we\'re lying next to some a$$hole to whom the sex meant nothing and who\'s thinking, \"Why did I even screw this girl? Ewwww I just want to get away...\" etc.

BassMan
05-23-2003, 05:11 AM

Yes, quite often, when we realize we\'re lying next to some a$$hole to whom the sex meant nothing and who\'s thinking, \"Why did I even screw this girl? Ewwww I just want to get away...\" etc.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lucky
05-23-2003, 05:23 AM
&lt;And yet the personal sexual satisfaction a woman experiences from intercourse is 7 times greater than that of the male.&gt;

Seadove,
How is it possible for this to be known? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also, maybe one of the best things about married sex is never having that post orgasm depression....it\'s just total fulfillment.

Enticing
05-23-2003, 05:43 AM
Sorry I didn\'t have time to elaborate in my reply earlier, but I did find it odd you claim women find sex 7 times more fulfilling than men. Are you a transsexual? Otherwise, how could you know this?

And yeah, (Thank you FTR) if I thought the guy was in instant regret after bedding me, dayum I would hightail it to the door and feel just awful! I don\'t think I\'ve EVER had \"post-orgasmic depression\".. only one time in my life was it possibly a feeling of shame ... but MOST of the time, if you DID have an orgasm during sex, you\'re feeling just yummy. Warm, relaxed, sleepy, lazy, and kinda high at the same time. If you didn\'t have an orgasm, it could be anything from frustrated, still turned on, upset, okay with it, etc etc etc!

If you\'re feeling that embarrassed and ashamed after sex .. maybe you should seek out a more emotional connection with women instead of notches on your bedpost! I mean the awful feelings are happening for a reason. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

EXIT63
05-23-2003, 05:59 AM

It\'s not my fault...It\'s my Catholic upbringing. Shame Shame Shame.

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the suggestions Seadove, but they don\'t pertain to anything I said. I am sure every guy knows exactly what I am talking about here even you Ivan. As for the ladies as you have said so many times when speaking of pms\'ing, sex and so on, \"you just don\'t understand.\"

It has nothing to do with the girl and it has nothing to do with my mindset. It is a purely biological move on my brain\'s behalf. At that time there is absolutely no wanting for sex or any type of sexual behavior. It comes off to me as negative and a waste of time and effort. At that little bit of time you come to realize how much you have wasted on all of this, and how you don\'t really care if you ever orgasm again. You have to be disconnected to feel this. Much like older married women who go through menupause and never see the point of having sex with their husbands, while the man may be thinking why not? I am not saying being disconnected is a positive thing I am saying it exist and possibly built in for some cases so the guy could high tail it, or realise so and so is not really worth it all underneath the sex?

With your true love would you high tail it or feel bad, probably not but that 60 seconds or so still exists no matter what and it has nothing to do with concious want.

Guys when you get some free hand time, wankit off and soon after think of your dream girl, even then you won\'t feel the way you usually do.

BassMan
05-23-2003, 06:24 AM
Hey men/boys, whenever you are with yourself, or a lady, or multiply ladies you know what I am talking about. Do you guys know that feeling right after you cum, were sex means absolutely nothing at all to you. Infact you ask yourself questions like why did I even do this, was it worth it. Why did I even screw this girl ewww I just wanna get away. Or why exactly do I beat my meat. You start to think things like why even wear pheromones tomorrow? I don\'t want any of that anyways. Basically your libido is at zero and you don\'t even care. You start to think about much more things maybe to do with philosophy and such.

I think at that moment we realize how clouded our thinking really is, not only that but must of the things we do in life are not of our making but our subconcious telling us do this and that to look good for so and so.

Too bad it only lasts like 60 seconds if you are lucky then you are ready for more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you _really_ want to explore the changes occurring in that particular moment, this book may be of use to you.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1567183948/102-0965982-0506561?vi=glance (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1567183948/102-0965982-0506561?vi=glance\")

Enticing
05-23-2003, 06:33 AM
TM I don\'t follow half of what you write most of the time, but I think it\'s the old push-pull thing that men are so good at. You get what you want, and then you don\'t want it.. until it looks like it doesn\'t want you.. and then you want it again. It\'s classic male psychology.

Kinda like fish and release! Bwwaaahahahahaaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 06:43 AM
It\'s classic male AND FEMALE psychology. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
05-23-2003, 08:03 AM
TM I don\'t follow half of what you write most of the time, but I think it\'s the old push-pull thing that men are so good at. You get what you want, and then you don\'t want it.. until it looks like it doesn\'t want you.. and then you want it again. It\'s classic male psychology.

Kinda like fish and release! Bwwaaahahahahaaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No its true, i *sometimes* feel depressed, wondering why i just did that (only in the case of cpt palm and his 5 sisters, never regretted sex with a lovely lady!) and a feeling of real clarity. But then most of the time i just feel tired... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-23-2003, 08:20 AM
And yet the personal sexual satisfaction a woman experiences from intercourse is 7 times greater than that of the male.

ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:22 AM
Why would it be 7 times greater, and congers up the 7x why not 10x or 100x\'s. If a women had the feelings 7x times more then me I think she would die from shock, or be out there every minute trying to get it.

krtel
05-23-2003, 08:33 AM
Yeah, that happens to me to. You know us guys can\'t use our penis and brain at the same time right? lol. Two heads, enough blood to fill only one. Ah well. hehe.

- Krish

Gerund
05-23-2003, 11:35 AM
When I was younger, I experienced the post-orgasm regret or sadness, whatever you want to call it.

It stopped happening immediately after I stopped screwing women I didn\'t have any affection for.

I called it the \"Breakfast Barrier.\" Whenever I realized that things were developing to where I might be intimate with a girl, I asked myself whether I\'d honestly want to have breakfast with her in the morning. If the answer was \"no,\" I wouldn\'t follow through on the sex (except for a handjob or blowjob, if the girl was inclined).

Haven\'t regretted lovemaking since.

Whitehall
05-23-2003, 11:50 AM
A couple of things are happening in your head (nervous system) after an orgasm.

The pleasurable feelings are from a massive release of dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins. Taking dopamine agonists like apomorphine, deprenyl, or even pre-loading on l-phenylalanine will increase the pleasure of orgasm.

The thinking you\'re doing and the regret you\'re feeling is the result of a release of vasopressin, a complicated neuropeptide. You can buy this stuff in a bottle to spray in your nose. It is something of a smart drug and enhances thinking and memory.

If you\'re having regrets and depression, post-sex, it means that you\'re not balancing it with oxytocin, as in \"love.\" Are you taking anti-estrogens or steroids?

It sounds like you\'re getting a really strong shot of vasopressin! It\'s nature\'s way of keeping you single and unattached. I suspect you\'ll change with age.

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 12:12 PM
I thought it had some sort of biological meaning, man I hope I could find some of that stuff because it sure helps me think clear and it enhances my thinking.

Nope I don\'t take any anti-estrogenes or steroids.

thanks again whitehall, you always bring some good info to the mix.

Whitehall
05-23-2003, 12:37 PM
Here\'s one place of many to buy vasopressin:

http://www.biogenesis.co.za/pi-vasopressin.asp (\"http://www.biogenesis.co.za/pi-vasopressin.asp\")

This stuff also is an anti-diuretic meaning it keeps you from peeing. It is sometimes given to bedwetters. Don\'t use vasopressin and swig a keg of beer at the same time - piss will be coming out your ears! - seriously, it could damage your kidneys.

The book to read is \"The Alchemy of Lust and Love\" by Crenshaw,

Thanks for the compliment! I do like to share what I know and I do get a lot in return from the other board members.

Glad to be part of the community.

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 01:22 PM
Great link whitehall, I hope to read up heavily on this stuff, I wonder how long the effects last.

Thanks for the words of caution aswell.

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 02:55 PM
There are some strange people on this forum!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif The first minute after I get my cummer...I\'m trying to figure out how to ease my teeth out of her neck or back. Depending on what position got me a BINGO!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif It takes a minute to get those ugly \"cummer wrinkles\" off me forehead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-23-2003, 05:38 PM
tallmacky, not *every* woman get\'s that \"7x greater\" orgasm *every* time, or I seriously doubt you guys would be complaining as much as you do about not getting any. Tell you what though, figure out how to do it, and she\'s your slave for life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-23-2003, 05:41 PM
If you\'re feeling that embarrassed and ashamed after sex .. maybe you should seek out a more emotional connection with women instead of notches on your bedpost! I mean the awful feelings are happening for a reason. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Amen.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-23-2003, 05:54 PM

When I was younger, I experienced the post-orgasm regret or sadness, whatever you want to call it.

It stopped happening immediately after I stopped screwing women I didn\'t have any affection for.

I called it the \"Breakfast Barrier.\" Whenever I realized that things were developing to where I might be intimate with a girl, I asked myself whether I\'d honestly want to have breakfast with her in the morning. If the answer was \"no,\" I wouldn\'t follow through on the sex (except for a handjob or blowjob, if the girl was inclined).

Haven\'t regretted lovemaking since.

I wonder if any of the other women have experienced this - if I have sex just because it\'s there and not because there\'s any real connection between me and the prospective partner, the more sex I have like that, the more frigid I get. I can come like a house a\'fire with someone I feel a connection to, and occasionally with a stranger if the spark is right, but the more sex with people I have no feelings for, the worse the sex, the less frequent the orgasms, and it doesn\'t matter how good the guy is in bed.

EXIT63
05-23-2003, 05:59 PM
All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love..love.
Love is all you need.

DaVinciKittie
05-23-2003, 06:19 PM
the worse the sex, the less frequent the orgasms, and it doesn\'t matter how good the guy is in bed.

I can\'t say I\'ve had quite the experience you have FTR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, but I definitely agree. Good sex is always an emotional thing for me. If it\'s not the right guy (meaning if I don\'t have some feelings for him, trust included, other than the physical ones) I don\'t even bother. You hear that guys? With all the good advice the ladies here keep giving you, you all better be aces in the sack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:02 PM
tallmacky, not *every* woman get\'s that \"7x greater\" orgasm *every* time, or I seriously doubt you guys would be complaining as much as you do about not getting any. Tell you what though, figure out how to do it, and she\'s your slave for life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Huh? I never said that, I was disagreeing with it.

Be an ace in the sack hell if you (man) do all the work to get it to that point I think you deserve first \"dibs\". Think about it the woman gets to enjoy you chasing and being lovely to her. (half serious)

DaVinciKittie
05-23-2003, 08:25 PM
Hey dude, I wasn\'t dissin\' you. Half serious here too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:30 PM
DaVinci if I was sober I would think you were coming on to me, as you can see by my signature I am someone else\'s bitch for now.

-------
I AM ALL MIGHTY AND I SHALL CUM BEFORE ALL

in a singing voice
\"Go minute man go go, Go minute man go go.\"

DaVinciKittie
05-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Oh, good god, man. What exactly makes you think I\'m coming on to you?! Aren\'t you in HS? I\'ll take my guys a little more mature, thanks.

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:50 PM
Oh, good god, man. What exactly makes you think I\'m coming on to you?! Aren\'t you in HS? I\'ll take my guys a little more mature, thanks.

Yeah you know it H-SCHOOL in this biatch. Oh look at me, I got seniorities cha cha cha. Sorry it happens everyday I can never tell whether a women is actually talking to me or simply just undressing me with her eyes, god I hate that.

seadove
05-24-2003, 10:09 PM
Enticing:but I did find it odd you claim women find sex 7 times more fulfilling than men. Are you a transsexual? Otherwise, how could you know this?

Enticing, This is a cruel, insulting and an atrocious thing to say to a man.If you dislike me for some reason, it\'s alright, I\'ll respect that but this has gone too far!I don\'t even know why you have this insulting attitude toward me.If I have done something to agrivate you without my knowings let me know, in public or in private and I assure you I will be man enough to apologise, But please donot insult me like that again.

Just to let you know that I\'m an ordinary man, personally very proud of my collaterals.No further proof will be provided. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thank you.

seadove
05-24-2003, 11:37 PM
I realize now that I have not elaborated enough about my claim that women enjoy sex 7 times more than the men.

I got that from a lecture we had from a female sexologist at a private, but not so wild, house party.I don\'t remember all her points to support that thesis but I remember three:

1. The woman,in general have more fun buttons than the man.

2. The woman has a more sensitive skin, therefore sexual stimulations are more \"felt\".

3. Given the right conditions, a woman may experience upto seven orgasms in just one male ejaculation.

C\'mon people, is that so hard to comprehend? I was convinced.

All this and I have not taken to account Lucky\'s essay about female ejaculations.Twice, she said.

And maybe, just maybe, This is just my sick and unrealistic great expectations?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

seadove
05-25-2003, 02:44 AM
Kittie: not *every* woman get\'s that \"7x greater\" orgasm *every* time, or I seriously doubt you guys would be complaining as much as you do about not getting any. Tell you what though, figure out how to do it, and she\'s your slave for life.

This is quite strange how the youngest and newist female member of this forum understood what I was talking about, while the other female members, Lucky, Enticing and Elana, showed a \"duh?\" impression on their faces.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-25-2003, 03:04 AM
Ummm Hate to break it to ya Seadove, but this comment was meant for you, not Tallmacky. She just mixed the names up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky, not *every* woman get\'s that \"7x greater\" orgasm *every* time, or I seriously doubt you guys would be complaining as much as you do about not getting any. Tell you what though, figure out how to do it, and she\'s your slave for life.

seadove
05-25-2003, 03:28 AM
I don\'t think so.But if so all the more reason I said that she understood me better than you and the others.
I was talking about capabilities and the right environment, not 100% fool proofs, and she just highlighted what I was trying to say.
Mind you, I agree with her 100%.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-25-2003, 03:51 AM
I think this is now the 8th time that you have edited your post, and it still doesn\'t make any sense. She was disagreeing with you as everyone else was. What you said about women was wrong. It was not true. It was incorrect.

seadove
05-25-2003, 03:55 AM
1. I edited 4 times, don\'t exagerate like my mother does. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. If you don\'t agree correct me, I\'d love to learn better on such a complicated human being called woman.

3. Are you saying you never experienced even one orgasm within one intercourse?

seadove
05-25-2003, 04:07 AM
So as not to complicate your reading of this thread I might just add one little fact that my girl friend\'s sitting right next to me saying she experiences 2 to 3 orgasms with me and I\'m no Valentino.

Surely other hot studs can do better than that?

Elana
05-25-2003, 04:10 AM
Surely other hot studs can do better than that?

That\'s true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

seadove
05-25-2003, 04:12 AM
You see?

Now you\'re telling me that what I was saying is atleast partly true, (other than me of course).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

There are so many studs in New York. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
05-25-2003, 04:16 AM
Bump. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
05-25-2003, 04:35 AM
I think this is now the 8th time that you have edited your post, and it still doesn\'t make any sense. She was disagreeing with you as everyone else was. What you said about women was wrong. It was not true. It was incorrect.

Yeah, what she said.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1053862524EXIT63\">

Has Seadove lost his marbles:
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Yes
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />No
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Absofu#$%inlutely (Elana only please)
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

tallmacky
05-25-2003, 12:25 PM

There are so many studs in New York. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks Seadove you\'re cute too, my rocks are the only thing that get off though.

seadove
05-25-2003, 07:48 PM
Has Seadove lost his marbles:

No I didn\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was daft before I joined this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
05-25-2003, 07:53 PM
Thanks Seadove you\'re cute too, my rocks are the only thing that get off though.

Jason,

I was not counting you in.You\'re just a little boy.
I was talking about real hot studs.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-25-2003, 08:10 PM
hahah I know.

Those poll results are huge man.

Elana
05-26-2003, 02:52 PM
OK, who voted in my spot? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 03:38 PM
I didn\'t but it looks like 26 people did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-26-2003, 06:36 PM
OK, who voted in my spot? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I did. What are you going to do...spank me? Make me take of all my clothes and do bad things to me?

seadove
05-27-2003, 01:19 AM
May I remind you people that I came to this forum sans marbles in December. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I didn\'t change.

I was always without marbles, so don\'t spoil my reputation.

Elana
06-29-2003, 05:39 AM
Bump

seadove
06-29-2003, 05:41 AM

Losing marbles is not a contageous disease.You are safe Elana don\'t worry.

tallmacky
06-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Ivan what\'s goin down baby! Rock it all night long, I said all night rock it like 1983 Michael Jackson.

seadove
06-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Ivan what\'s goin down baby! Rock it all night long, I said all night rock it like 1983 Michael Jackson.

Jason, I missed you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Where have you been hiding for the last 4 days? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And will you please control your wacky girlfriend? She\'s drivin\' me crazier than I am already nuts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif