PDA

View Full Version : MONES ADVERSELY AFFECTS EXAM PERFORMANCE?!

foofoo
05-22-2003, 05:01 PM
ive started my final exams this week and i totally [bad word] them up and i was acting weird in the hall while i sat them. people were saying afterwards that i was trying to kill my exam paper (from aggressiveness and fury)+ i noticed that i was a lot more rash on my decisions, not thinking over problems as carefully, thinking generally thick, + making thick mistakes + forgetting fundamental concepts, all of which i dont normally do, as i would hope, in my finals.

of course i ddidnt think about all this in the exam, just got my head own and geeked away, but then meditating over how weird it was from all other exam experiences, i realise that the one thing different from all other exams ive ever sat is that this time I HAD MONES ON.

i had one of those mixes on, soe:ae:npa in 5:3:2, possibly 6:3:2, on neck and throat, wrists, chin, backs of hand.

i had them on, on tuesday and wednesday , realised that mones could hyave [bad word] up my performance on wed night, and today thursay(my 3rd exam), i didnt put any mones on to see if there was a difference, AND THERE WAS, nothing like the previous two days, a lot more controlled, more thinking, more brains overall,even though my brain was more knackered (tue +wed exams 3 hrs long each) therefore i think the mones did make me act in my strange manner.

i never risking wearing mones in an exam again, ive got one leftr, aybe after it but certainly not before, it might also affect revision im not sure, but from hindsight, i feel i did skim over a lot more things + probably dint make the wisest of decisions when i had mones on as opposed to off or normal.

so guys (and gals), have any of you noticed anything like this or strange mannerisms mentally?

adam22
05-22-2003, 08:07 PM
i have noticed this with homework also...when wearing mones in school I have this insane inability to consentrate on work, i constatnly want to joke and talk to ppl.., i think i have given up on wearing them to school...the affects are not all that great in that environment and im not getting as much work done...lol

Alquimista
05-22-2003, 08:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
i never risking wearing mones in an exam again, ive got one leftr, aybe after it but certainly not before, it might also affect revision im not sure, but from hindsight, i feel i did skim over a lot more things + probably dint make the wisest of decisions when i had mones on as opposed to off or normal.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
05-22-2003, 09:20 PM
Possible:
1. your thinking about your pheromone product that you\'ve applied and about how it works
2. you\'ve triggered cave man syndrom with pheromones
3. you\'ve triggered hornyness with pheromones
4. your just dumb
5 , or all of the above

seadove
05-22-2003, 11:31 PM
I\'ll tell you what to do.

Before you leave your home to go for that exam eat half a bar of chocolate.It will help you improve your memory ability and concentration, and lessen that anxiety feeling in your stomach.

For me it works.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kifer85
05-22-2003, 11:44 PM
I wore mones for AP exams, SATs, SAT IIs, and prarie states (ACT).
I was mackin it up before my APs but felt sorta bad when i realized i could be destracting others... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
wont get my scores till july but both history and english APs seemed prety easy

i got a 1460 on the SATS and two 770s on math and writing SAT IIs, so if anything, they could have helped.

But I got my scores back from an ACT i took with a considerable amount of mones on, and did not do as well as i would have hoped.

Perhaps the confidance boost of a good app/mix would help your scores, where as a psycho random or OD app would mess your mind and hurt your scores.

That seems to make sense... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

koolking1
05-23-2003, 03:09 AM
if you do poorly, go in and see the instructor and explain your situation vis-a-vis the mones, they always appreciate a prevously unheard hilarious excuse. I sure would like to be in the hallway to hear the guffaws.

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 06:57 AM
i got a 1460 on the SATS and two 770s on math and writing SAT IIs, so if anything, they could have helped

I have a friend who got a 1430, and we all consider him a genius, though I am not sure of your studying habbits as this guy doesn\'t work at all.

Shoe
05-23-2003, 02:26 PM
-none ruins my ability to concentrate. On the other hand -rone helps me focus.

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 02:44 PM
If it\'s possible for you to do, do this. Don\'t wear any underwear when you go to take your exam just a pair of jeans or whatever. During the exam, during the hardest part find the hottest girl in the room begin to secretly masturbate. After you have \"comed\" hurry up you only got 60 seconds, now try to get all the hardest problems then. Your mind will be much more sharp.

foofoo
05-23-2003, 03:08 PM
yeh cloud 9 2/ and 3/ are most likely to be the culprits

p.s sat score of around 1300 correlates to iq of 120-25, therefore 1460 probably around 135-40, which is still below genius level

marv14yag
05-23-2003, 03:22 PM
lol

That is true, I suppose...

lol

Bart

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 03:31 PM
The kid I know who is a genius is kind of lacking in everything else mind wise. Think about this the SAT during the whole math sections is testing 1. How quickly one can respond and answer the question 2. How well they answer and their knowledge of the laws of mathematics and their natural born talents.

So if you are not good standardized math and writing then you are a \'tard I suppose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif? I have seen many bright people with great artistic talent, people skills and so on who suck on standardized test.

Basically the brain in a smart and dumb person usually doesn\'t differ much by size its what the alloted content is allowed to be. For instance someone who does extremely well in school naturally usually will be great as far as a information and thinking person, but when it comes to art, creativity, social skills, and so on they are lacking so much they may even seem dumb. Vice versa with a more creative/artistic/free thinking person.

Some people I have meant who are seriously all around dumb just plain and simply dumb. No one decides on what they will be so I am not blaming anyone.

YES I HIJACKED THE POST ARGGHHHH
-----------

**DONOTDELETE**
05-23-2003, 03:52 PM
It\'s not all in his head. EW makes it hard to concentrate in a big way. I don\'t wear it to work on the week I have to reconcile my attorneys\' corporate American Express card bills and do disbursement vouchers and other kinds of bookkeeping/billing tasks. I can\'t figure well when I\'m wearing copulins. It takes me twice as long to do any kind of precision work, even just basic arithmetic kind of stuff like that. This has been mentioned by several people.

foofoo
05-24-2003, 05:51 PM
social skills = learned response + probably natural mone signature creating its lineage

artistic/creativity/analytical = strength of connections between conscious + subconscious minds

therefore its possible to increase intelligence, from applied daily, to analytical, and creative by increasing connections between brain halves

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 12:04 PM
140 IQ =genius i scored fairly low on SAT and I got my IQ tested at a university it was 132.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 12:14 PM
Cloud9, are you sure it\'s 140? I thought genius began at 130.

Maybe some Mensa members here know.

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 12:17 PM
seems like I saw it on a chart 140 was genius level. anything above 110 was gifted..and it goes up from there.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 12:26 PM
www.mensa.us.org (\"http://www.mensa.us.org\") has an article stating 140 is a misconception.

To qualify for Mensa you have to score ... guess what? on the Stanford Binet ...

132!

No lie. Check it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 12:30 PM
what is Mensa?

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 12:30 PM
nevermind I found out... english nerd club

franki
05-26-2003, 12:39 PM
I once did a test (for Mensa) when I was 16 and I only very nearly missed the qualifications to become a member. If I would do that test now I might pass .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BTW, JVK is a member.

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 12:50 PM
what is Mensa?

buwahhhaaaaaahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 12:51 PM
I believe it is 135 and up, does anyone know a free IQ test, internet wise?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 12:56 PM
www.mensa.us.org (\"http://www.mensa.us.org\") has an article stating 140 is a misconception.

To qualify for Mensa you have to score ... guess what? on the Stanford Binet ...

132!

No lie. Check it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 02:10 PM
I got a 143 but i thought that was above average but not genius. I mean i know i am not smarter and more logical than most people but isn\'t genius closer to 160. Onmy finals for college i made all A\'s and i didn\'t study that hard. Mones don\'t have an affect on my Tests i know that. I don\'t know i only took the SAT once after parying late and i made an 1130 which i know i could have done better! Anyway i test high in test such as the IQ, but at the same time i don\'t really study alot im more into atheletics! When i think about it im above average in most categories of competition but im not really a show off! Personality wise im a little shy at first but after i start talking to a girl its as if girls can\'t resist me. Sometimes though im to smart for my own good lol! Anyhow i think mones are fine for testing and that its your fault you did bad!

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 03:07 PM
I think you\'re right, Nate. Genius starts around 160. I qualify for Mensa, but I\'m in the 130\'s (138 I think???), and my ex was a 141, and didn\'t qualify for genius status (in any way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

SAT--I was there in my pj\'s, to tell you how awake I was, and got around 1170. I really didn\'t care how I did, still don\'t. Most places only want 500 for college, and I think you get that much if you fill in all your personal info correctly!lol

The only thing that\'s ever messed me up for exams was a No-Doze I took freshman year before a history test because somebody kept pulling the fire alarm in my dorm the night before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I couldn\'t be still during the test--heart beating too fast, edge, fidgety, couldn\'t concentrate. Never done that again.

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 03:10 PM
I don\'t do that great on standardized tests and I scored a high IQ..go figure...maybe they should give IQ tests to get into colleges..wouldn\'t that be more logical on indicating your potential at the univeristy/college?

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Well, there are geniuses out there who can\'t function in normal society, so I don\'t think an IQ test would give any indication of performance.

Some people just don\'t do well on standardized tests. I think it has something to do with the time factor, and the fact that it\'s a TEST. Example: I used to date a guy I had classes with. We\'d take a test. It\'d take me 20 min to finish, and he\'d be there an hour. We\'d get the same grade. (And his IQ was higher.) What was the difference? I didn\'t go back to check my answers. He did. Didn\'t trust himself. He also took longer to go through the questions and work them out in his mind than I did. Doesn\'t mean one is smarter than the other. Just means certain people can do things faster. In the meantime, he could sure kick my a$$ at any sport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kifer85
05-26-2003, 03:34 PM
SATS are in no way an indicator of IQ

I\'ve scored anywhere between 130 and 150 on IQ tests, but ive never pursued an official MENSA test. But I\'d still hardly consider myself a genius either way...go figure.

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 03:36 PM
I believe it is 135 and up, does anyone know a free IQ test, internet wise?

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/ (\"http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/\")

This one is free. It is the only IQ test I\'ve ever taken.

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 03:51 PM
http://www.allthetests.com/ (\"http://www.allthetests.com/\")

franki
05-26-2003, 04:03 PM

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/ (\"http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/\")

This one is free. It is the only IQ test I\'ve ever taken.

I just did the test and scored 126 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (but I am not a native english speaker .....)

krtel
05-26-2003, 04:35 PM
The SAT IMHO doesen\'t test how smart you are. Rather, it tests your ability to test.

- Krish

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 04:41 PM
Oh no, I\'m dumber than Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif 126 and I am a native English speaker. I hate those shapes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 05:01 PM
The SAT IMHO doesen\'t test how smart you are. Rather, it tests your ability to test.

I agree. I *HATE* standardized tests. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 06:38 PM
hey i just took the Iq on emode in a hurry and i still got a 129. Lol it called me a word warrior

Watcher
05-26-2003, 07:21 PM
My result is 148. However i have in the past had proper testing done and my IQ is 152 - which is good enough to get into mensa, other free tests i have taken on the internet range from 128 to 145. So go figure.

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 07:21 PM
The best way is to just go get tested by a professional at a local univeristy.

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 07:23 PM
umm is everyone a genius?

Watcher
05-26-2003, 07:27 PM
Hey im not quite genius, but im smart and actually used accelerated learning techniques to make myself smarter over the years, i actively make myself a semi-expert in many different types of topics, pheromones for one, economics for another, ive taught myself technical anaysis to read stock markets. Have investigated the science behind the SETI project. And many other things, ive even contributed to game programming in open source and freeware projects. Im just someone who gets into everything, including the female mind to get myself laid.

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 07:27 PM
Like I said..need a professional to test you to be accurate vs. an online made up iq test.

Watcher
05-26-2003, 07:41 PM
The professionals have the advantage in that they are accurate.

foofoo
05-29-2003, 07:23 PM
the fact that we\'re even using mones is a possible sign of high intelligence, as we are thus more receptive and creative to take on different ideas, in this case mones.

with regards to the mensa organisation, its entrance requirement is an IQ of 130, which is quite low, and , although being the most well known, by far not the most \"elite\" group. this year i hope to qualify for Sigma V which has an entrance requirement of an IQ of 180. however, that may be in startling contrast to the exams i just sat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i\'ve forgotten about it now though but mones, never again.

also, i dont agree with watcher\'s analysis. professional intelligence tests are flawed as they are still and will always be within the development process, as our knowledge of the mind continues to increase. in which case, the whole concept of iq will change acccordingly. look out for my book on the topic coming soon...

Cloud9
05-30-2003, 10:31 AM
with regards to the mensa organisation, its entrance requirement is an IQ of 130, which is quite low

130 a bit low????? average IQ score is like 100. I think anything above 110 is good.

Sagacious1420
05-30-2003, 11:31 AM
with regards to the mensa organisation, its entrance requirement is an IQ of 130, which is quite low

130 a bit low????? average IQ score is like 100. I think anything above 110 is good.

An IQ of 100 is average. An IQ of 115 is one standard deviation above average and only about 16% of the population fall within the range above 115 IQ. The next standard deviation is at 130 IQ and only 2.5% of the population fall above this level. There can be a major diffenrence in cognitive ability from one standard deviation to the next. So, in the real world one would expect to see noticible differences between someone w/ an IQ of, say, 115 and someone at 130. Theories about intelligence and giftedness have evolved over the years. I have my doubts about IQ tests as an accurate measuring tool. I have taken IQ tests on a few occasions and score differently each time. Also, after administering these test for awhile, I took an IQ test again and my score increased to just below the 3rd standard deviation cut-off. Soooo....who knows? If anyone is interested in some fun pop-psych persoanlity tests or taking an IQ test, then check out Emode.com. At the very least, it can be very entertaining.

foofoo
05-30-2003, 02:00 PM

well only 2-2.5% of the pop. score above it, which in the U.K would correlate to roughly 1.2M people with IQ of 130 or above. in the states, it would be around 5.5M

by the way that emode.com test is crap, try http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm (\"http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm\") which has a variety of tests from exceptional intelligence to culture-free tests

krtel
05-30-2003, 04:13 PM
I will be taking the SAT on June 7th. I will also be wearing my normal dose of pheromones. They\'ve helped me stay focused on every test so far, but I will report my mood with mones during the SAT. Ugh, this is gonna be a bitch. I\'ve been preparing for 3 months now to sucker punch the SAT. Hopefully I won\'t miss this time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif lol.

- Krish

Sagacious1420
05-31-2003, 04:08 AM

well only 2-2.5% of the pop. score above it, which in the U.K would correlate to roughly 1.2M people with IQ of 130 or above. in the states, it would be around 5.5M

by the way that emode.com test is crap, try http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm (\"http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm\") which has a variety of tests from exceptional intelligence to culture-free tests

Refer to my previous post for accurate info regarding IQ scores and their standard deviations. If you will allow me to be iterative...13.5% of the population falls above 115 IQ and only 2.5% score 130 or higher. And, again the cognitive abilities between one deviation and the next can be dramatic. I had a friend who was a nuclear physicist and his IQ was practically immeasurable...now I had scored just below the 3rd deviation and the gap between his cognitive abilities and mine were astronomical. This poor guy could not communicate w/ avg. ppl...or at least he didn\'t have the patience to do so...this guy had waaaaayyyyy to many things in his mind that took precedence over mudane humanity (almost a direct quote). The funny thing is that there are innumerable things that we take for granted today that this guy help develop, but he could never explain any of it to a layman. Thane (that\'s his name) doesn\'t contribute to this field anymore although much of his work continues to remain alive in the military-indutrial infrastructure of our economy...now he teaches English Lit. courses at CUNY. And, yes, the Emode IQ test is nothing more than pop-psych, along with their other personality tests...they were recommended for entertainment purposes, only. I have administered \"authentic\" IQ tests repeatedly (if only I could banish the memories of such tedium, i would consider myself lucky) and they are not to be considered accurate any more than any other psychometric tool. I have been able to \"argue \" my way to a higher score, on occasion, by bringing the short-comings of such tests into question.They are replete w/ social, gender, racial and SEC biases. And, yet, we put so much faith in these \"tools\" because a supposed expert developed them. I\'ve helped develop psychometric tools before and I can tell you that the questions being asked are designed to yield (hopefully) a result that supports your hypothesis. Statistics are easily manipulated and I can pretty much guarentee that if your thesis, dissertation or tenure is on the line, you will damn well be sure that you can find a \"measurement tool\" that will support it...a big part of the reason that I no longer have an interest in the world of psych research. Lots of half-a**ed and bogus research floating around in the \"professional\" journals. IMHO.

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 04:22 AM
The higher someone\'s IQ they seem to lose much of what else our brain does, such as social interaction, more humanistic creativitiy, art, and some other things I would have to brainstorm to remember. I believe much of the size of the brain stays relatively the same (I know bigger brain usually means better in some cases) I think it\'s what we/genetics allocate certain things to certain amounts and areas that matters.

krtel
06-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Well, I took the SAT with my normal dose of mones today. I will say this, I was able to concentrate and stay objective. My exam performance was adversly affected, but not because of my mones, but because of the severe time limits. Because of time pressure, I wasn\'t able to attain the best possible score, but I can say I did score between the 1100-1250 range. I\'ll have to wait and see.

- Krish

paradis3lo5t
06-07-2003, 02:22 PM
I would enjoy reading your posts on IQ tests and they are interesting, but can human intelligence be measured or determined? Can an IQ test conclude that a human being tested is smarter when compared with another individual?

IMHO, IQ test just illustrates how well a person can do certain subjects such as math or how well the brain can perform certain tasks such as pattern recognition. It does not mean that people who can comprehend certain material on the IQ test better than others are smarter.

Is Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the universal genius with an IQ of 210, more intelligent than you? Is Amadeus Mozart? Or Issac Newton?

Is Havard graduate brighter than a high school dropout?

It\'s impossible to rank, people think in different ways and have different capabilities. The person who flunked out of high school, because he was too busy reading novels is not stupider than someone with a PhD in Physics, he just prioritized differently and used his brains for different things. I personally have had experiences in life with people who were straight A students in highschool and university but their creative application abilitity was very low. IQ tests certainly do not measure creativity, imagination, depth, curiosity, enthusiasm, honesty, special talents(music, art, writing) and so on.

It is hard to demonstrate that IQ tests measure any cognitive skill that contributes to the advancement of society. Until someone can objectively define intelligence IQ will be no more than a number... I don\'t believe that anything can be objectively defined.

Kifer85
06-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Most IQ test seem to determine your ABILITY to pick out patterns, percieve deeper meaning, and process complex information. These are all the really basic elements of human intelligence, and our society seems to recognize intelligence often based on degree of education, occupation, or even worse, race and apperance (you know the whole cartoonish plaid shirt w/ pocket protector and glasses, etc).

An IQ simply measures these abilities that transcend what is socially recognizable as intelligence, ie. your potential for socially recognizable intelligence. Most IQ tests will be able to test these abilities in a way that is unbiased to education.

But undoubtedly, and IQ is useless unless you direct it towards an education or occupation or goal in life, otherwise its just a stupid number showing your potential, not who you really are. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jvkohl
06-07-2003, 08:27 PM
I joined in 1983 after scoring in the top 2% on two standardized tests. Any standardized test can qualify, as long as you are in the top 2% (or at least that\'s the last I heard). Mensa also has local test proctors in nearly every major city in the USA. SAT scores above 1250 (if I recall correctly (qualify). Some of my first presentations on pheromones were during local, regional and national Mensa gatherings. Typically, the audience forces a speaker to know the topic, or be crucified during Q And A. The group (as a whole) is not stuffy; not overwhelmingly made up of rocket scientists or other eggheads. It\'s a good mix of all professions and all lifestyles. I highly recommend it for those who qualify and enjoy diversity in topic discussion.

CptKipling
06-08-2003, 04:32 AM
I dont really like IQ tests, well the ones i have done anyway. Some didn\'t let you get above 145 or something, and others just seemed poorly done.

I have got very different results from different IQ tests...

Intelligence is all about pathways of thought, with can be trained. How you filter and absorb stimulus, info etc.

EXIT63
06-08-2003, 04:34 AM
I suck at shapes! Does that mean I\'m dumb?

paradis3lo5t
06-08-2003, 11:31 AM
I believe intelligence is our defining evolutionary characteristic as a human. What separates us from other animals seems to be a significant difference in ability to think logically and laterally and be aware - problem solving. Where most animals have evolved physically to adapt to their environment, humans have evolved to utilise our environment to our advantage. For example, instead of concentrating on developing long, strong, athletic legs for speed, we build the wheel and develop cars (eventually...).

So intelligence is an ability to solve problems by using your environment to your advantage in the best, most efficient way. It\'s just a genetic capacity to find a way round general situations that pose problems. This is where IQ tests go wrong - they test skills that can be improved with learning: you can get better at IQ tests the more you do and they test things like maths skills and english skills. It\'s very difficult to measure something like intelligence without applying it to learned subjects that you can get better at and that\'s where I think IQ tests fall over.

foofoo
06-08-2003, 02:50 PM
you should go try an oxford interview, that\'ll make you think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

johnngo19
06-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Some scientists claim that pheromones affect human brain and lower the wearer IQ. If wearing pheromones for many years they will destroy the brain cells and make you become stupid.

tallmacky
06-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Some scientists claim that pheromones affect human brain and lower the wearer IQ. If wearing pheromones for many years they will destroy the brain cells and make you become stupid.

Are you kidding? If not do you have any evidence?

foofoo
06-09-2003, 04:28 PM
holy crapp, that sounds dangerous, actually to be honest, today i was playing totallly crap at chess with a mate, and not seeing even obvious moves and usually i play around the 1900-2000 grading mark.