PDA

View Full Version : If you're ugly..........

marv14yag
05-22-2003, 04:07 PM
If you\'re ugly, but you have a nice body, and a bunch of natuaral pheromones, how can you use that?

How can you play off of that?

Bart

krtel
05-22-2003, 04:09 PM
How can you be ugly and have a nice body at the same time? I don\'t get that. Dude, FYI I think your trying way too hard.

monesrule
05-22-2003, 04:13 PM
he meant having an ugly face. Maybe he is insecure about his looks. You don\'t have to be mean about it.

Just try and be funny. if you can protect a girl and make her laugh (but clever humor, not immature), then you have a shot with a lot of them. Just don\'t play up your strength, etc. They can see that. If you do, you could end up looking like a meathead.

marv14yag
05-22-2003, 04:22 PM
Well, OF COURSE I\'M INSECURE!

lol

Just yesterday, 3 differnt girls said I was UGLY!

As for the body...Oh, that\'s not a problem. I haven\'t gotten a complaint about htat for...Oh, before I started working out which is...However many years.

As for the humor part. This is PRECISELY what I do. I like to say witty things to make people laugh, v.s. actling like a dumb***.

As for the strength thing...There\'s nothign you can really do, unless you are ACTUALLY LIFTING. Which I always get looks.

But, these girls that say I\'m ugly...They\'ll be the SAME ONES that give me DIRECT eye contact, and start at my body, etc.

In FACT... Me and a friend did a contest while back..Half a year. And he won, but...One girl SAID THIS!

Josh looks better than you...But you have a nice body, and I\'m just ( I think she was 16 or something) and that matters more.

Either way though.

It\'s just freaking pissing me off.

Ok...

I\'ll be in lunch. I\'ll GET MY FREAKING FOOD! And WALK TO MY SEAT, and AS I\'M WALKING THERE I\'ll have a few girls turn around, give me direct eye contact and/or stare at me. But than turn away, or not turn away, but that\'s IT. Why? They feel, I like him but...He\'s not got hte FACE I like.

There must be some sort of way to keep them in...I got them hooked but my face is making their brain take over damn it. Of course, not everyone. Peoepl are differnt, diferent tastes, different imporatance.

However, if there\'s a way that you could use your strength and make someone FORGET about your weakness =, whatever htat may be that would be nice.

I wasn\'t joking about the getting looks. That is ESPECIALLY TRUE of the YOUNGER GIRLS. They get so doe eyed. Only problem, that\'s it...I\'m like a damn statue. I\'m not happy with looks d*mn it! I would ilke to MOVE ON to somethign other than being looked at all the f** time.

Either way.

Bart

Elana
05-22-2003, 04:22 PM
You may not be able to pick up perfect 10\'s, but would you give the average looking, great personality girl a chance if she was interested?

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 04:23 PM
I don\'t see how wanting a POA is trying too hard, just a question. I didn\'t even noticed women/girls even cared about looks unless they were fantasizing and such. I am sure your school is similiar to mine Bart, as where there are some very ugly guys getting some good looking girls. The ratio I see of good looking guys compared to ugly guys with girlfriends, I would have to say the smaller/ugly guys usually will have more.

foofoo
05-22-2003, 04:27 PM
it is actually possible to change facial ugliness in much the same way as improving the rest of your body. the secret is, your body will look good because of its muscle content and muscle tone, similarly, by improving the facial muscles, your overall appearance can improve. in other words you could do facial workouts, which take about 2-3 minutes everyday + get your mouth + sides knackereed. ive notice my face change, from perhaps an 8 to a 9 in looks. youll also notice that the hottest bitches have slightly muscular faces, therefore correlating to the truth of my theory.

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Maybe the girls are picking up the -mones, but are relating their attractiveness to your body as it seems adequate, thus not your face, and that right there brings you a step below normal phero users, where it is even more just a fantasy as its only your body, not your face, mind, you.

Does that make sense? if it doesn\'t I can spell check it and rewrite it.

The only thing I do as far as facial treatment is a girls product I think, Nivea Silky shimmer I love that stuff. Oh and I flex my jaw alot.

The perfect face! (\"http://www.beautyanalysis.com/index2_mba.htm\") On the sidebar there click on The Evidence tab on the left hand side, then on beauty ranges.

monesrule
05-22-2003, 04:40 PM
i hope bart isn\'t worrying about good looking girls, because I don\'t think he\'d want girls to worry about good looking boys.

If 3 girls told you that you were ugly, they obviously are seriously lacking in terms of their own s-it. Anyone with their s-it together would not say that to somebody.

Bart, okay, you are trying to make clever comments, good, but don\'t overdo it. With your size, you may look like some gorrilla trying to get everyone\'s attention every other second. Try and be mature, classy, diginified, smart, make witty comments when the time arises, but don\'t continuously try and blurt out funny things -- it\'ll back fire.

A skinny guy who carries himself with class is not as noticed as a muscular guy doing the same. WHy? Because it is perceived that the skinny guy is just deferring and is being polite because he has to. A muscular guy is percieved as having choice, and in a position of power to be dominant. When you give up that dominance to lift someone else up, they\'ll respect you for it and it will be recoginized more then it will be a percieved weak male. You have some things going for you in your quest to get a girlfriend.

Ultimately though you can\'t fake your true personality and doing things because people tell you to isn\'t the same as having them inside. So decide what it is you truly want to be first (and i don\'t mean popular or the alpha male, I mean what traits would you want your son to have?), and then go with it. Whether a girl finds that attractive or not, at least you are being true to yourself.

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 04:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
and then go with it. Whether a girl finds that attractive or not, at least you are being true to yourself.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

In the long run that\'s great, but I think he wants some action now.

monesrule
05-22-2003, 04:57 PM
then get a hooker. you can\'t just get action by acting, unless you are a super actor. if you are comfortable with yourself, it is easier. You don\'t mind rejection, which other then not knowing how to communicate to a woman, is what primarily inhibits guys.

monesrule
then get a hooker. you can\'t just get action by acting, unless you are a super actor. if you are comfortable with yourself, it is easier, and the process is not such a pain. You don\'t mind rejection, which other then not knowing how to communicate to a woman, is what primarily inhibits guys.

monesrule
then get a hooker. you can\'t just get action by acting, unless you are a super actor. if you are comfortable with yourself, it is easier, and the process is not such a pain. You don\'t mind rejection, which other then not knowing how to communicate to a woman, is what primarily inhibits guys.

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 05:00 PM
Action by pure physical contact and/or a relationship. I was not referring to it as just straight sex rather, experiencing a girl up close and personal (cliche).

monesrule
05-22-2003, 05:12 PM
sorry about the 3 posts. don\'t know what happened. If he doesn\'t necessarily want sex, i would give the same advice, other then get a hooker. These things really do not happen overnight, unless you are you know who. If you are a guy, you have to deal with not getting action. It is just important that you don\'t let your relationship/sex life directly affect your own self-image, because that can bring some people down.

marv14yag
05-22-2003, 05:38 PM
Thankyou.

I believe that Tallmacky was right in that they are percieving mones to what would seem appropriate.

But, yes, if a 3 told me I was ugly, they got sh** wrong with them.

And, I have seen ugly guys going out with girls all the time, yes, however there is a sympathy factor.
Example: some dude..Tall, skinny, but it\'s all fat, is a ballerina, going out with some girl that EVERYONE says I should hook up with. That pisses me off, as I am not a ballerina, so I don\'g get the girl? It makes little sense. I bleieve that many of the girls are taking the friend v.s. BOY-friend and mixing them up.

another thing you have to look at is... A lot of the time, ti\'s just liek that. The girl is purposely going out with the non-muscular guy, or not pretty face because she feels COMFORATABLE with him.

It\'s just confusing, and frustrating.

I undestand what you are saying about the witty comments,a nd this is exaclty what I do. I do not blurt out things like you perhaps think. I am very intelligent, yes. Not in cgrades necessarily, but thinking, intuition, etc.

It\'s just, I don\'t know. I get looks, but that\'s it.

If I was skinny, I wouldn\'t get AS MANY LOOKS but yet I\'d at least be able to go far with the girl.

The best thing to be would be pretty face and skinny. That is what would probably get the most girls.

HOwever, I am the opposite, obviously.

The quetsion is, what do I do to make that in my favor.
Also, sex, no I am not neccessarily looking for that. I am looking for the perience of someone else. I do not blievee it right to compromize who I am to make myself appear what the girl wants, obviously too. I believe that\'s not even neccessary anyway.

It\'s just, actual doign something... I dont\' really know what to do. I mean, I can\'t really change myeslf. I do everything I can.

I mean, I can\'t make myself prettier (I do exercise my jaws. In fact, I clench my jaws so much my pointy tooth, bottom has a damn line chipped in it...!!). HOwever, I can increase pheormone output and workout.

By showering at night and eating at night. I have extremely high pheromone output.

That\'s not the problem. I will tell you right now. Girls are attracted to me. It\'s just, because of my face, or perhaps something else, theat\'s it. I get looks walking down the hall, that\'s it. I would not say I am that big neither. I have wide shoulders, etc, however I am not the hugest of course, but rather got muscle not too much fat, wide shoulders.

Anyway, I really don\'t knwo what to do. When a girl stares at me, I suppose, at that moment I could grab her ass or something finger f** her..But I dont\' knwo. There\'s no relationship opportunity at that time. It\'s just, someone looking at me. I could have the girl having an orgasm looking at me, but tha\'ts not f*** going to help me very much, no IS IT!?

See what I\'m saying though? Either way. It\'s what you think about yourself, obviously. I can\'t change who I am, and so I\'m not going to try. There is no point anyway. It\'s just frustration though.

Bart

monesrule
05-22-2003, 05:43 PM
When a girl stares at me, I suppose, at that moment I could grab her ass or something finger f** her..&gt;&gt;&gt;

No you couldn\'t. Just cause a girl stares at you doesn\'t mean she wants to be assaulted. Your problem is not your looks, you need to better understand women

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 06:27 PM
No you couldn\'t. Just cause a girl stares at you doesn\'t mean she wants to be assaulted. Your problem is not your looks, you need to better understand women

Hahah, I am sure Bart was giving a joke to the extreme. You do have some good points on calling him out, in a way. First things first let\'s cover the ugly thing, most of the time when someone calls you ugly its a general statement by an idiot, maybe like when someone calls another person \"stupid\" or even more dumb \"gay\" and so on. Younger girls love to say this alot as its their main line of defense. One of my friends, and the best looking guy in the school (next to me oh heheh I kid) was called ugly by a girl aswell, also he was not successful with girls either until recently he got a GF but if you knew the GF it wasn\'t that hard for him to achieve. I remeber once he walked into one of our classes and our heavy set middle aged sex crazed teacher commented on how good looking he was and all the girls were like \"ahhhh no\" \"ewww\". Did they think that? Well if he had walked in and they didn\'t know him they may have agreed, but they knew him, or they could tell in his presence that personality wise and such it wasn\'t attractive or going to work.

Basically he thinks just like a man, he thinks that he knows how a women thinks but he has no damn idea you can see it in the way he flirts with girls sometimes. There was this 10/10 in one of our tech classes and he would try to flirt with her. The most obnoxious things like when she would have her hand raised he would come over and grab it and walk away like he was smooth hahaha. She did show some interest in me however when ever I would approach she always had stares and strong looks at me, if I was far away she would stare alot, I could tell from her body language that if I approached it would have been ok (before -mones). I can walk into a room now and talk to someone and she instantly will look and the same stare now with the -mones. The thing is she may have shown interest but guess what she never approached nor would she ever, its partially my fault for taking no intuiative or knowing the female well enough to. I remember once when we were like in 8th or 9th he was like \"J you are like a good looking guy why aren\'t girls after you?\" (I couldn\'t speak to girls well at all or anything socially) That\'s the problem right there he was thinking like a guy would you know? Just like the it must be my face thing(it may or may not be).

A girl with a pretty face alone will bring her popularity and a boyfriend (girls let that point be). We have foreign exchanged students who come and go. The girls who are not attractive are never spoken to rarely or are treated like the guest that they are. As soon as a good looking one comes along they are treated like royality, every guy tries relentless to flirt with them, the girls want to talk to her, and overall everyone is much much more nicer. Good looks for a guy can backfire in many ways, not only this but my buddy nor me ever get a pinch on the ass or any special treatment, or girls willingly approaching much. Maybe it\'s our personalities or the simple fact that looks for guys don\'t help much in achieving the true prize. Working on your body this long, has it gotten you the girlfriend yet, then maybe that\'s not the solution, but I am sure it must feel good.

(warning spelling errors above /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

DaVinciKittie
05-22-2003, 06:57 PM
OK, here\'s my two cents...

monesrule\'s got the right idea here... you *do* need to understand women better, but (and I couldn\'t tell from your profile, so this is a guess) high school is also a really strange time for both girls AND guys. Everyone\'s trying to get a sense of who they are while simultaneously trying to be \"in\" or \"cool\".

These girls that are calling you ugly to your face are not worth your time (unless, of course, you\'ve *provoked* them into saying that, but that\'s not the vibe I get from you). If the most important thing to them is the shape of your face, imagine trying to have any kind of serious conversation with them. Right. As far as \"ugly\" guys getting the girls, \"ugly\" is really defined differently by each individual person. Your idea of ugly might be someone else\'s Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, and vice versa. Here\'s my take on \"ugly\"... you are as unattractive as you *believe* you are. If you don\'t think you\'re special in any way (attractive, confident, etc), don\'t expect anyone else to either. It\'s about body language and the way you present yourself. Take a step back and really try to picture what *other* people see when they look at you, and I don\'t just mean your face. Muscles are all fine and well, but first things first... you gotta believe in *youself*.

Alrighty. Now that I\'m starting to sound like a motivational speaker I\'ll try to wrap this up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif As far as pheromones go I don\'t have a clue as I\'m pretty new to all that, but I can tell you this... I\'d much rather talk to an \"ugly\" short skinny guy than one who can\'t put two intelligent words together or acts like he thinks he\'s a nobody. Power of thought, bud. HTH

Bernard
05-22-2003, 10:03 PM
How do u define ugliness? do u assume that
he is ugly just because of his pimples , big open pores and acne scars. or by the shapes of his/her face etc.. i do have some friends who look handsome even with his open pores and acne scars.i think without those scar , he would be very handsome , isnt it? i dont think a smooth face would make man or woman look handsome or pretty . the most he or she had is plesant looking .dont u agree ?whether u are handsome or not , doesnt depend on whether u had a smooth face .

personnally i dont think marv14yag is ugly though i never see his picture . i think what the girls meant is that he is not handsome, thats all. unless marv14yag has a horse face or what ever, otherwise he is just another normal person to the girls. i know a woman who is really ugly . but she is very optimistic.her face is like a horse. i am saying this seriously . i think her mother used to tease her f/ her ugliness . and thats why she learn how to accept critizism .And in fact she is a comedian now for a few movie .

seadove
05-22-2003, 10:16 PM
These girls that are calling you ugly to your face are not worth your time

I believe I\'m gonna agree with Kittie on this one.

Try to use your other assets, like wit, charm, charisma and general attributes.

And stay away from those insulting women, I say.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TJ2k
05-23-2003, 04:00 AM
Oh come on man, I\'m sure there\'s something you can do about your face, and besides I would like you to define \"ugly\". I\'m sure it can\'t be that bad. I\'ll tell you what\'s ugly. Ugly is Steve Urkel and that annoying little brat (Mark I believe) with glasses in \"Step By Step\".

I\'m not exactly skinny (dunno but skinny seems to be a positive kind of word in this forum) but I\'m slim and fit and I\'ve got a \"pretty face\" and I do NOT get all the girls. Far from it. Also remember, cool hair is important. Make sure your hair is good looking, maybe color it or bleach it. Things like that can do a lot to your selfestem.
Go out, buy yourself a couple of cool new clothes, get a nosejob if that\'s your main concern and the main ugly-causing feature in your face.

TJ

TBiRD
05-23-2003, 05:25 AM
If you\'re ugly ..........and you know it clap your hands !

Ok lol , sorry couldn\'t resist.

Seriously now :

Lemme quote this , cos it hits the truth 100%

Do your looks matter? Of course they do, but not nearly as much as you think and not nearly as much as anyone else thinks. Men fundamentally judge women by their looks: face, hair, eyes, breast, legs, body, etc. and, more than anything else, it is a woman\'s looks that turns men on (or turns men off). For a (heterosexual) man, a woman\'s looks are what initially \"trances\" him out, whereas women tend to be seduced more by words and actions - unless the man is some kind of male supermodel or superstar in which case women will trance out on him in the same way a man will trance out on any beautiful woman.

It is only natural that men think the same rules about looks apply to women as they do men. To a certain extent, yes. A woman, however, places much less importance to how a man looks compared to how he can make her feel. Looks might better help you get the \"audition\" but that\'s all. Techniques like spoken NLP patterns, eliciting and mirroring values, Mr. Smooth, kino, etc. are strategies based on direct derivations of that understanding. Good looks, the right (symmetrical) face, decent body, nice clothes, will provide you an opportunity to \"audition\" for a woman much more easily than bad looks but that\'s all you get - an audition. From that point on it still comes down to how you can make her feel. It\'s your ability to make women feel warm, happy, and magical deep down inside them that makes them actually want you, not how you look. That doesn\'t mean, though, that you shouldn\'t always try to look and feel your best. Why handicap yourself?

There u have it goddamnit ! Now stop whining and APPROACH girls...So far I don\'t see the smallest bit of effort on your side. U will grow old and die hoping that u get approached. Girls stare ? Perfect , all the info u need...now go approach and talk about something , give your \"inner values\" a chance to come through... DOn\'t ever expect to get girls :

-just cos u use pheros
-just cos u live the warrior way
-just cos u do pushups / work on your body
-just cos u \"think\" u say witty things

All of these are powerfull helpers , no doubt. However if u don\'t put some effort into it (= approaching girls U WANT, See it , take it = Confidence = Alpha) You will get nowhere and probably still whine on the Forum the next week/month/year. Either that or u could put your worked out/toned/ripped/muscular body to use and grind it on some hot babe...Agreed ?
Right now your whole thinking seems to be F.ucked Up bigtime. Just take the last day : 3 girls said u are ugly ! So what ? F.uck \'em. Thats bull$hit. But hey u let it get to your heart , and make a post the other day complaining about natures cruel ways...Correct reaction to some \"obviously dumb girlies\" dissing u would have been : \"You little h0s aren\'t worth my time and attention. There are other girls who KNOW to value ME and my BEAUTY\"

Be confident about it..what else can u do ? Get a facejob done end end up looking like michael jackson ? Bull$hit...

Ahh I\'m tired explaining this over and over...HOW CAN ANYONE BE lonely (Unless thats what he WANTS to be - BE LONELY , WHINE , dwell in sadness and complain to others) With so much QUALITY information floating around the internet. GUNWITCH GUNWITCH GUNWITCH !!!!! Learn few basic things from fastseduction players guide...just a few things to give u some ideas on how girls/women function and think. DOn\'t go ross jeffrey on a girl , that wil make u seem like a complete [bad word]...Take out the goodies from all the reading u need to do and integrate them into your own style/techniques...Damn its so easy and obvious ! Arrrrg...

Ok anger management /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

~Peace out !!!

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 07:10 AM
Bart, what did you say to the girls that said this to you.

I thought you said it was a 3 girl meaing like 3 out of 10, 3 girls all at once....damn.

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 07:13 AM
If you\'re ugly, but you have a nice body, and a bunch of natuaral pheromones, how can you use that?

How can you play off of that?

Bart

Bart - Ugly people get laid all the time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Ugliness is mind over matter. If she doesn\'t mind, it doesn\'t matter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

jose
05-23-2003, 02:31 PM

Bart - Ugly people get laid all the time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Ugliness is mind over matter. If she doesn\'t mind, it doesn\'t matter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You\'re too funny Mobley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I say get rid of those pumps, brush those yellow teeth get a nice hair style. Look at Clay from American idle he was literally a ugly duckling, suddenly he had a makeover and now all the women are screaming he\'s the most handsome guy around. You say you can\'t change yourself but that\'s BS, you can if you want to.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-23-2003, 02:37 PM
Concentrate on the other person rather than youself. Think about making them feel good rather than worry about how they feel about you.

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 02:44 PM

You\'re too funny Mobley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I say get rid of those pumps, brush those yellow teeth get a nice hair style. Look at Clay from American idle he was literally a ugly duckling, suddenly he had a makeover and now all the women are screaming he\'s the most handsome guy around. You say you can\'t change yourself but that\'s BS, you can if you want to.

Hoooooooold on!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Marv14yag wears pumps, and sports yellow teeth!!? That\'s not ugly! That\'s ga-rosssssssssssssssss! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Hang in there Marv, for every beast, there is another beast-tricia. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'m doing just fine, and you will be too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif If things are that bad, you could always scare someone to love you...with mones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I\'d hang out wit\'cha, but no touching! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

marv14yag
05-23-2003, 03:58 PM
lol

No, I don\'t have yellow teeth, or pumps...

What are pumps?

lol

I have a fake tooth because I got punched in the mooth though.

Anyway.

Yeah, I got the clothes and teh hiar and the not yellow teeth, hta\'s not a problem. And my penis size isn\'t small at all, lol.

And it was 3 differnt girls, lol.

anyway...

I\'ve read all of what everyone sai,d and some of it I agree with, and some I don\'t. Everyone had thier opinion.

Yes, ugliness only gets you in the door. I am not able to GET IN the door. Getting stares dont\' mean getting in the door at all.

I dont\' know though. I suppose that you\'d just have to know me, lol.

T-bird....Let me explain something to you.

Becuse YOU FIND SOMETHING simple doesn\'t necesarily mean that it is. It is all relevant d*mn it.

You see...

If you find languages easy, and you learn thm eqasily, but someone else doesn\'t you will think they are stuipd. Finding places, math, hooking up with girls, etc. It is all just relevant.

If you find it easy, it is easy FOR YOU. That doesn\'t necessarily mean \"it\'s easy&gt;\"

Bart

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 04:13 PM
We all send out vibes, yours may be way off, kind of like I send out the vibe of being an [bad word]. Though I\'ve never insulted anyone here. Sometimes we don\'t even realize it.

There is nothing disease wise wrong with your face right, did you go to that face chart, and ranking of beauty link I sent ya? Have you heard a girl call you cute, or even your mom. Its hard to believe that is standing in the way.
Check the pictures below and rate how you stand with them.

1 (\"http://uglypeople.com/uglymen/section.images.2003052112/up-men-00278.jpg\")
2 (\"http://uglypeople.com/uglymen/section.images.2003052112/up-men-00285.jpg\")
3 (\"http://uglypeople.com/uglymen/section.images.2003052112/up-men-00276.jpg\")

monesrule
05-23-2003, 04:26 PM
take down my picture, now!!!

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 04:26 PM
sorry mones, its not that bad anyhow, none of them are.

marv14yag
05-23-2003, 04:27 PM
Yes, online, many girls have called me hot, cute, etc. Along with the ugly, etc.

Now, as for real life. I have literally had girls, as far back as the 7th grade make comments on my a$$...Girl smack me int he a$$...Stares, etc, but yet I am called ugly, and I know I\'m not movie star.

Umm, I\'m not ugly so much as.

My face...Even someone UGLY has like a PARTICULAR face..I have like, a no face, you may be able to make anyone out of it if you wanted I suppose.

Funny you say that.

Recently, I saw my mom, and she was like...
I can\'t belive you dont\' have girls just hanging off your arms.
And, you\'re so cool. If you only knew that you\'d walk around with your chest up high, etc.

Which, is true. I am \"very interesting.\" It\'s just, people dont\' give me a chance, becuase of perhaps I am not something, I dont\' know.

I just looked at the pictures...

I am MUCH LESS ugly than those, however, again, no face over here.

I\'ll give you an example. I have good skin, few pimples some of the time, etc, but pimples don\'t have much to do with it. I have small pores (now (warrior diet) and my muscles in my face are well devolped and visable. LIke I said, the face itself is very good, it\'s just the shape/configuraton...No face really.

Casanova... Very simliar. He was very handsome, and tven told so, nice face, it\'s just hte configuration of it. Long, thin nose, etc.

Bart

Tremann
05-23-2003, 04:29 PM
Hey man, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, everyone thinks differently about different people. For example, you ever say that a girl is hot, and your friends think ur on drugs? Its the same thing, it\'s all relative.

Skyy
05-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Hey man, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, everyone thinks differently about different people. For example, you ever say that a girl is hot, and your friends think ur on drugs? Its the same thing, it\'s all relative.

Oh so true, very nice!!

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 05:00 PM
A beautiful face has mathematics to play in it, as the website thus says on and on. The configuration is much more important then aestetic details like pimples and such.

The girls are probably putting your looks and personality into one pot and stirring it, then calling you ugly. I mean they are calling you ugly but not for the reasons that you may be thinking, more along the lines of your vibe/personality, and that is possibly why you may have better luck online with the ladies?

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 08:16 PM
Women call me ugly all the time, and when they finish chewing on my pillow from their kapows, they still called me ugly, and they came to visit this ugly guy a little bit more than often. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Once you start worrying about what other people say or think about you...all is lost. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Annnnnd remember....all the advice doesn\'t mean it\'s the best, or even good advice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif You have to consider the source(s). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:17 PM
Mobz you can\'t be ugly.

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 08:22 PM
Put the drugs down TMac...anyone can be ugly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif But still, you have to consider the source, and the sources reasoning for stamping you as UGLY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Sooner or later...it all comes out in the wash. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:27 PM
I don\'t care what anyone says: You are the prettiest forum person ever. (sorry for acting like a 8 year old girl)

---------

The source the source, so if a really hot girl thinks you are ugly then is it true, I think beauty can be explained through MBA, it crosses all cultures and races we always know what a beautiful face is. Sure some girl may have a thing for a guy with big ears, but is that the guy she fantasizes about? I have seen alot of girls play that fake crap when describing a total goof guy, and then in snap say how they really feel hehe.

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 08:37 PM
\"The source the source, so if a really hot girl thinks you are ugly then is it true\"

Hell no! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif It means she needs windshield wipers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif And if she tells you that you\'re ugly...look her in the face, with a smile, and say, \"you wouldn\'t know a good looking guy if he was standing on your nose pissing in your eye,\" and continue to enjoy your life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Look at it this way...In 100 years, it all won\'t matter none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:40 PM
I love you mobz, you big bear of a man. So true so true, is it ok if I cry in your arms?

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Oh hell no! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Shed no tears, for ugliness may grow upon you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Plus I really don\'t think you\'d look right in my arms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Don\'t give up on El...she\'s just playing hard to get! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Oh hell no! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Shed no tears, for ugliness may grow upon you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Plus I really don\'t think you\'d look right in my arms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Don\'t give up on El...she\'s just playing hard to get! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifquote]

I am not really persistent in scrubbing my own balls. I don\'t think I would look bad in your arms kind of like a male bonding thing after we lost the big Football game or something ya know. Everyone cries sometimes..... Elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, what makes you say that, it wouldn\'t happen to be that purple thingy below all my posts. Impossible to get but I was thinking about buying some type of teleporter, now that is hightech.

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 08:57 PM
\"Elana , what makes you say that, it wouldn\'t happen to be that purple thingy below all my posts.\"

Nawh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 09:10 PM
look above mobz I put the whole thing in quotes, hahahah ahhaha that\'s not funny. Hmmm maybe it is that purple thing, I never really noticed it before.

EXIT63
05-24-2003, 05:26 AM
bump for tm

Elana
05-24-2003, 09:41 AM
Bump for TM

tallmacky
05-24-2003, 10:52 AM
bump for TM - haha what does that mean it sounds cool so bump it for some loser called TM.

Elana
05-24-2003, 10:53 AM
It\'s because you were such a stupid drunk last night and talked such garbage, we wanted to make sure you saw what crap you wrote. Just a sweet reminder from your friends.

tallmacky
05-24-2003, 10:54 AM
oh me, hahha ok

marv14yag
05-25-2003, 01:41 PM
\"You may not be able to pick up perfect 10\'s, but would you give the average looking, great personality girl a chance if she was interested? \"

Yes.

The average, great personality girl is too busy fantasizing about some backstreet boy, or insinc, or the most popular dude at school to notice \"me\"...

The average looking girl wants some type of prince charming and will not go out with ANYONE ELSE until she meets him.

Now, when she does meat him, she ends up marrying him and she gets screwed over in the long run with absue either physically, psycologically, or financially.

Then, she does 1 of 2 things.

1. She keeps with this guy and/or leaves him for another guy just like him.

Or

2. She ends up f** guys like me. Which is when she is 40 or 50 and realzies she\'s a dumbass.

Bart

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 01:54 PM
Bart, you\'re such an optimist. I think that\'s what I like most about you.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 01:58 PM
ROFLMAO

marv14yag
05-25-2003, 02:14 PM
lol

Oh, I outdo myself somtiems, I really do.
lol

But, yes, I would. The problem is that, I don\'t believe that it is any different Elane with a average looking girl v.s. a hot girl. They will both act the same, I will act the same.

You see, that\'s the problem you know...Communication. Right now, right as I am typ0ing this, there may be a girl at my school that is fantasizing about me, wishing I would ask her out. How do I know? HOw do I KNOW?

You see, many of times what happens is a girl says to her friend, I like that guy. The friend goes to the guy, and says, so and so likes you. Than you know, than you hook up.

Looking at someone, or staring at them, or etc doesn\'t mean a f*** thing except that they think you\'d be good in a F*CKING PORN VIDEO!

AT LEAST THAN I\'D BE F*CKING SOMEOEN WOULDN\'T I!!!?

Oh, sh*t...I\'m sick of this sh**.

I\'m angry at myself. I really am. You see. It did not always used to be this way. When I was younger, both girls, and guys acted more ADULT LIKE. I bleivee that\'s how it goes. As childrn girls, and guys act mature, and then, as teens act like kids, and adults act mature sometimes, sometimes they act like childrren and then when you turn into and elder you become more childlike.
Aside from hormones, it\'s proven that your mind actually starts changing when you are a teenager. You see, that is where my hope lies. Hopefully I\'m only clumsy until I\'m adult, which is when I will devolop into a \"super star!\" lol

NOw, I am mad at myself, because of the fact that. The last time it has happened was I think in the 7th grade? I was in the skating rink. I looked in a direction and some girl was like, do you like me? I said no. I wasn\'t actually thinking about her than. Which, by the way. My hormone levels, my ENTIRE LIFE was higest in the 7TH GRADE. Oh damn, I could have looked at a hole in the ground and I probably would have comed..Anways....On with it. She kept doing that. I kept saying no. I was being honest. But that wasn\'t hte first time that happened, as a youngster in the 3rd 4th, 5th grade, some girl said that to me too. Her name was Kelly... I said no.

Now, I have noone saying that to me anymore. Now I have people staring at me. I don\'t know what to think. Do they like me, want to f** me, or like I described previously? Is saying somethign worth the let-down? And, when I do, it\'s a let-down, or I don\'t do anything at all, and they may HAVE LIKED ME. It\'s so damn confusing. It\'s not like it used to be. It used to be easier.

What I need. I need a young girl that is mature for her age, but yet still playful, funny, etc.

I should put that in the paper, along with my phone number, see what happens, lol.

Ohh....

There\'s no saving me lad! Save yourself! Go! Run! Save yourself! You can\'t save me!

I\'m a lost case. I am doomed to nothing but loneliness for the rest of my life.

Bart

monesrule
05-25-2003, 02:19 PM
sexyredhead: you don\'t wave crack in front of a crackhead!! You have got to know better than that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

marv14yag
05-25-2003, 02:19 PM
\"How do u define ugliness? do u assume that
he is ugly just because of his pimples , big open pores and acne scars. or by the shapes of his/her face etc.. i do have some friends who look handsome even with his open pores and acne scars.i think without those scar , he would be very handsome , isnt it? i dont think a smooth face would make man or woman look handsome or pretty . the most he or she had is plesant looking .dont u agree ?whether u are handsome or not , doesnt depend on whether u had a smooth face .

personnally i dont think marv14yag is ugly though i never see his picture . i think what the girls meant is that he is not handsome, thats all. unless marv14yag has a horse face or what ever, otherwise he is just another normal person to the girls. i know a woman who is really ugly . but she is very optimistic.her face is like a horse. i am saying this seriously . i think her mother used to tease her f/ her ugliness . and thats why she learn how to accept critizism .And in fact she is a comedian now for a few movie . \"

Well, as for scars. Scars dont\' matter, some girls could even like scars. It\'s the shape.

HOWEVER...Soemthign I was thining...

If you have inadequate bone structure but built up the muscles on the bones, could you not make the face appear to be in the riht proportion?

You see, the bones would be all out of wack, but the muscles on top of them would be in proportion. Umm...It\'s like, if you have skinny arms (bones tructure) but worked them out only it would appear as if they were NORMAL!

Now, the question is, hwo do you work out the muscles to the right proportions? Unles, automatically the msucles are worked more when they are on a smaller bone structure, because they must work harder.

Bart

krtel
05-25-2003, 02:20 PM
Well with that attitude I can see why even the average girl wouldn\'t consider you. In one of your previous posts, you were frustrated with the fact that 3 girls called you ugly. Well, let me tell you, attitude and personality play a major role with girls. I\'m not the best looker. I would rate myself as a \"7\" guy. You know what? That 7 is a looks rating. My personal rating. Girls that know me and that are my friends have rated me in the 8.5-9.4 range. Why? Because they know me - my personality and attitude makes me hotter than I actually am.

Now, I may not know you very well, but from the way your attitude is on this forum, I think your bad attitude towards women works against your looks. Its just like a \"10\" girl with a \"3\" personality - she\'s drop dead ugly in my eyes.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Bart, get out of your head and start saying Hi to some girls and trying to have conversations with them. Make friends with some girls. Just friends. See if you can get some girls to like you.

You talk more [bad word]. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You\'re making stuff up in your head rather than going out and interacting.

Just talk to people.

And don\'t write me back a bunch of intellectualizing bullshit mental masturbation, now.

Just talk to people, go do it.

marv14yag
05-25-2003, 02:32 PM
That means that they like you as a friend.

Seriously, I didn\'t know you were a guy.

lol

You don\'t know me at all.

First of al, without looks, a girl will NEVER FIND OUT your real personality.

And, as far as how I \"think of women\", you dont\' even know.

Did I say how I thought of women?

No.

Did I say. I think all women are whores? No. Did I say, I love women, and value them for who they are, and that it is a gift to be the mother of the human race to bear children, etc. No, I didn\'t.

So, you don\'t know WHAT I THINK OF WOMEN DO YOU!?

If you are getting women, that\'s good..Do what you do. HOwever you think of them, that\'s up to you. lol

But, you can take your 9.5 personality and shove it up your ass.

Like I said. I\'m not skinny, so I don\'t have a \"personality\" and because I am not pretty I don\'t have the \"handsome\" oging for me. I\'m already at a disadvantage.

My bad attitude towards women huh? lol
First of all. Men who disvalue women seem to be the ones getting the MOST TAIL...NOw DON\'T THEY.

Even if I disvalued women, that would have very little to do with \"getting some.\"

And second. Personality? You are BORN WITH PERSONALITY!

Yeah.

So, if you think you\'re all good because you like soemoen for \"personality\" and not LOOKS, you\'re WRONG...Because you\'re BORN WITH A PERSONALITY TYPE.

Looks? you can change your body, etc. You cannot, however, change your personality.

I suppose that\'s the way it is though. My personality is too different. So I\'m have fewer members of the opposite sex interested in me, no matter my looks, body, etc...

I suppose that is just hte way it is.

I know for a fact hat I\'m not alone. There\'s tons of peopel, both male and fe-male that are alright people. But are going out with noone, nad probably never have before. Looks, I\'m taling about cheerleaders and [bad word]...Oh well...

The way it is.

One day people will learn to make the ight decisions...Untill than like I said, they get SCREWED OVER.

You see, I pointed out the fault in a woman, but you can also easily point out the fault in a man. Ie, only caring about sex, etc.

That is just average peopel though. Thats\' like saying ALL MEN are stronger than women, and than you have a woman that is stronger than a man, etc.

Bart

krtel
05-25-2003, 02:36 PM
*falls on the floor and starts laughing hysterically*

Uh huh, sure. Do you realize how much of an idiot you cause others to perceive you as everytime you post something like that? lol.....

- Krish

marv14yag
05-25-2003, 02:37 PM
\"Bart, get out of your head and start saying Hi to some girls and trying to have conversations with them. Make friends with some girls. Just friends. See if you can get some girls to like you.

You talk more [bad word]. You\'re making stuff up in your head rather than going out and interacting.

Just talk to people.

And don\'t write me back a bunch of intellectualizing bullshit mental masturbation, now.

Just talk to people, go do it.\"

FTR...I am to girls as an abductee is to aliens.

I obsess, think up crazy ass schemes about encoutners and situations, and interactions. I a f*cking nutjob!

But, yes, I suppose you are right. It\'s just that it comes easier for somee peopel that for others. I could give you reason, but that might be considered as \"mental masterbation [bad word]\"....

lol

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 02:43 PM
I give up.

marv14yag
05-25-2003, 02:45 PM
F*ck you KRTEL!

D*mn you!

Just, d*mn you to hell!

D*mn you!
D*mn you!

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
05-25-2003, 02:48 PM
Yeah, it would be considered mental masturbation bullsh!t.

You need to make friends with some girls. FRIENDS. So you can stop talking this wild-eyed bullsh!t you make up in your head, and get grounded.

Say hi, just try to talk to them.

NO WHINING.

It\'s hard for everybody. Why do you think you\'re so special?

Sexyredhead
05-25-2003, 02:57 PM
FTR\'s right, ya know.

By making friends with girls, and we\'re talking more than one or two here, you can get a better understanding of why they do what they do, how girls react to things you do, you have someone to help you practice things you want to do to girls you\'re interested in, and you\'ll learn to be more comfortable around the female gender in general.

And besides, you\'ll have friends to go out with so you don\'t spend so much time thinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-25-2003, 06:02 PM
If you\'re ugly and you know it clap your hands! Clap! Clap!
If you\'re ugly and you know it clap your hands! Clap! Clap!
If you\'re ugly and you know it, and you really want to show it,
If you\'re ugly and you know it, clap your hands! Clap! Clap!

Will the real God please stand up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif No one\'s standing, so I assume that no matter who says what, the understanding between man and woman will never be...No matter how hard we try. Hmmmmmmm Squange! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif With that thought, I\'ll assume to think that we\'re just killing time until someone comes up with a good mix that works for every man &amp; woman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

P.S. When the sun is down, and the lights are out...everyone\'s a 10! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

She said she loves me
and you know that can\'t be bad...not unless she weighs 900 pounds!
She said she loves me
and you know that can\'t be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
She loves me! Yeah Yeah Yeah
She loves me! Yeah Yeah Yeah
She loves me! Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeaaaaaah

Good night...Drive safely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

krtel
05-25-2003, 08:45 PM
lol. Thanks for the comic relief. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

- Krish

CptKipling
05-26-2003, 07:08 AM
F*ck you KRTEL!

D*mn you!

Just, d*mn you to hell!

D*mn you!
D*mn you!

Bart

Krish was actually spot on with what he said. How will anyone ever get to know your personality if you dont let them know you?

When i first started HS, i though i was ugly. But then i the years following i realised that:

1) I wasnt as ugly as i thought, not at all.

2) What I looked like didnt count for a damn, the attitude that i had surrounded myself as a result of me thinking i was ugly did more damage. As soon as I made the mental turn-around and decided that i would just play the cards i was delt with (intelligence, humour), i got all the attention i was lacking before and stopped convincing myself that i was ugly, and that even if i was, it wasnt an excuse not to be confident and get the girls that i wanted.

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 07:14 AM
F*ck you KRTEL!

D*mn you!

Just, d*mn you to hell!

D*mn you!
D*mn you!

Bart

Krish was actually spot on with what he said. How will anyone ever get to know your personality if you dont let them know you?

I think we actually ARE seeing Bart\'s personality on this forum....and that\'s the problem. The girls are also seeing Bart\'s personality and they don\'t like what they are seeing.

Bart, if you\'re anything in person like you are on this forum....then no woman is going to want to have anything to do with you. You need to do a total makeover with your personality and try to become a somewhat pleasant person. Lashing out at people and being a know it all isn\'t going to work for you in real life.

I know it\'s hard to change who you are....but if you want to have any success you\'re going to have to try.

monesrule
05-26-2003, 07:16 AM
he probably has learning disabilities. look how he goes in all different directions on his posts. It is because he can\'t focus or whatever, and his mind wanders off, so he winds up thinking out loud. I think he just can\'t gather himself.

Andy
05-26-2003, 07:21 AM
Some say looks matter, some say they don\'t, in fact both opinions are right. It depends on the girl and her preferences.

CptKipling
05-26-2003, 07:55 AM
Some say looks matter, some say they don\'t, in fact both opinions are right. It depends on the girl and her preferences.

...and you and your preferences.

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 09:14 AM
he probably has learning disabilities. look how he goes in all different directions on his posts. It is because he can\'t focus or whatever, and his mind wanders off, so he winds up thinking out loud. I think he just can\'t gather himself.

Whatcha talkin\' about Willis? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-26-2003, 09:35 AM
lol....hey tallmacky, i have been wondering the same thing about you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Seriously though, and I told you this before, really try and stop smushing two or three sentences together and less thinking out loud with the jokes. It takes away from the heart of what you are saying, and it becomes difficult to follow your argument. You\'ll only benefit from working on becoming more concise.

tallmacky
05-26-2003, 09:41 AM
Heheh I know monesrule, we discussed this before, just a hint of me not forgetting.

adam22
05-26-2003, 02:40 PM
haha...i like barts personalltiy..lol...it funny...in a morbid way...but still funny!lol
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Adam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-26-2003, 02:47 PM
You like Bart\'s personality, or personalities? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

adam22
05-26-2003, 03:04 PM
haha

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 03:13 PM
Y\'all, I don\'t care who it is. It\'s not right to gang up on somebody and rip them to shreds. ESPECIALLY where they can hear/read it.
Bart\'s not perfect, be then neither is anybody else here. He does bring up some good questions, even though I don\'t agree with a lot of what he says.

Some of you guys are like piranha lately! One person makes one disparaging comment about someone, and the rest of you (and you know who you are) jump on them like they\'re fresh meat! How do you think you would feel if it happened to you?
Part of the reason we keep coming back to this forum is because it\'s a semi-anonymous place to throw ideas around about attraction and the opposite/same sex. Some of those ideas and theories are a little out there, I admit, but don\'t rip someone up because of it.

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 03:16 PM
Yeah, You should all be ashamed of yourselves! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 03:18 PM
I think in moments like these we should ask to ourselves \"WWPD\"? What Would Phantom Do?

metroman
05-26-2003, 03:18 PM
In defense of Bart: He does have some interesting points when you filter out all the objectionable stuff. I dont agree with alot of them but I think; Bart if you could just learn to fine tune or tweak your approach to interpersonal skills socially you\'d be alot more successful. Its like if you sat down to a dinner you\'re mother made you &amp; it tasted terrible, but when she asks you \"How you like it?\" you\'re going to use the diplomatic approach...no? You\'re not going to tell her outright it tastes like crap after all the other things she has done for you throughout your life.

marv14yag
05-26-2003, 03:56 PM
\"he probably has learning disabilities. look how he goes in all different directions on his posts. It is because he can\'t focus or whatever, and his mind wanders off, so he winds up thinking out loud. I think he just can\'t gather himself. \"

Ok, first of all, when you type stuff int his little box thing, it looks like you have typed a lot more than you actually have when you post it.

KABOOM! DIRECT HIT!

Yeah, actually, the last ltetter in my personality is P for scatterbrained.

It REALLY SUCKS when I have to do something. Because, I\'ll do one thing, start anothergo back, do something else.

MOst of the posts that I type on the board... I\'ll type them, and than think of something else, scroll back up and than enter it, think of something else. I dont\' have to do that, but I\'d be even more scatterbrained looking on the board if I DIDN\'T!

Oh (sigh)...

Anyway, the damn you, and teh other stuff.

Come on guys! FUNNY! Ok, perhaps my sense of humor is a bit different from yours. But I have been laughing my ass of SO MUCH reading the posts! lol I don\'t CARE IF IT\'S about me or not, lol IT\'S F*CKING FUNNY!

lol

D*mn.

lol

My personality? I think that\'s more of a morbid sense of humor...

As for the personality factor though. You CAN\'T CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY! You\'re BORN WITH IT! HOw many times do I have to say that!?

And, who the f*ck was it htat said CHANGE WHO YOU ARE? That\'s the WORST THING you can do! All that that is going to lead to is a low self esteem, becauseyou\'re going agasint yourself. NEVER CHANGE who you are!

Aside from the fact hat you CAN\'T. That REALLY MEANS that you should ACT! When you are sad act happy, etc. That may work for a while, but you wont\' get very far at ALL.

My problem is that I\'m just too d*mn not happy. As for as expressing it, I\'m not sure that\'s the best hting to do. Plus, people can see through it. Women are better than men at body language. They show that fake smiles use the primary muscles more. Ie, if you are right handed the right side of your mouth will be up more, etc.

Anyway....

If you\'re ugly and you know it clap your ahnds CLAP CLAP!

lol

Bart

jose
05-26-2003, 04:00 PM
No matter how much advice you give BART he has to change himself. I know he doesn\'t want to, but maybe when years pass by he will know what we are all talking about. You have to be in the social scene, have a positive mental mindset and don\'t give a S*it about what other people think or what they\'re doing. You have to take risk if you want to find that special someone in your life, so go up and talk to women even if it\'s just to say hello and introduce yourself. If you get burned or knocked down pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go to the next woman odds are in your favor she will appreciate you more.

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 04:02 PM
Actually, you CAN change your personality. I remember learning in Psych class that a person\'s personality isn\'t really \"set\" until around age 30, and even then it can still be changed a bit.

Your experiences you grow up with affect who you are, and that\'s your personality. If you could never change your personality, you\'d still be the same as when you were born--not able to form a coherent thought and expecting the world to revolve around what you want. In fact, we all would be. And where would that get us?

marv14yag
05-26-2003, 04:20 PM
Actually, I would.

I\'d go (to my dad..) Dad, this food tastes like sh*t!

He\'d go, well than you don\'t have to f*cking eat it than! Buy your own God d*mn food.

To my mom, I\'d go, mom, this food tastes like I\'m eating [bad word].
She\'d go, well, I did the best I could. Would you like me to (add something)....

lol

Bart

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 04:28 PM
Really? I did that once. I told her I didn\'t like what we were eating.

So I had to cook for everybody for a week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

marv14yag
05-26-2003, 04:36 PM
I knew that your presonality and mind, body, etc hcanges as you grow. HOWEVER I didn not believe YOU COULD hae anything to do about that.

Ie, you can\'t change how long your bones are going to grow to full capacity when you reach a certain age, why would you personality wise?

Muscle mass, for instance, fat, you can change, but you can always change those.

YOu can change the length of your bones, perhaps eating less, etc, or growth hormone.

I know you can change personality through something like REALLY TRAUMATIC like being raped, or molested, or abused, etc. Many girls still talk like kids when they have had that happen, they never fully grow up.

HOWEVER I am not sure that can happen unless something TRAUMATIC happens.

Althought that may be one of the reaons the mitlitary makes you go throgh one of the \"boot camps\"... Sometihng intesne to change your body and mind, etc.

Bart

Oh, and Adam, I think it was..

Hey man..I\'m a likeable, lovable guy over here!

Don\'t you see all those lol\'s?

Look at them, they\'re all over the place!

Laughable, lovable guy over here!

Yes, morbid, sick, insanely funny sense of humor.
First I scare the f*ck out of you and, than I make you laugh!

Mwahahah!

Bart

marv14yag
05-26-2003, 04:40 PM
My family would pay me NOT TO COOK!

lol

And, this morbid sense of humor...What the f*ck is that?

What, you scare the f*ck out of someone from behind, and then you tell them a joke or something?

lol

What the f*ck..lol

Bart

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 04:43 PM
It takes 21 days to get rid of a habit, Bart. Anything reasonable that you set as a goal for yourself is possible. You just have to set out and do it. After a while, it will become part of you--ie part of your personality.
If you develop a habit of working out every day, you develop the \'discipline\' part of your personality at the same time.
If you decide that the world is against you and you\'re just a victim of it all, you\'re also developing the \'victim\' part of your personality.

Think about it, Bart. What do you want to be? How do you want to see yourself, and how do you want others to see you? Really think about it, and when you decide how you want to be, start working toward it. That\'s not only improving yourself, but changing your personality.

TBiRD
05-26-2003, 06:38 PM
@Sexyredhead : Save your energy for something better...

\"Come on guys! FUNNY! Ok, perhaps my sense of humor is a bit different from yours. But I have been laughing my ass of SO MUCH reading the posts! lol I don\'t CARE IF IT\'S about me or not, lol IT\'S F*CKING FUNNY!\"

Don\'t u people realize ? Thats what he does all the time : Posts some controversy (or any random brain-junk) then gets off to peoples reactions. Asking for help ? No he isn\'t really , I have never seen him report back , that some advice helped him , nor that he even tried to apply it.
In deed this is very amusing , and as long as people will get worked up and \"feel\" like they need to help poor old bart /or be angry with him / or teach him a lesson - he will continue being the Forums Eminem-ripp-off. LOL ! I\'ve been there , also trying to help him with advice..He wouldn\'t take it. He is just out here for fun. To release the garbage that accmulates in his brain upon us and see what the reaction will be. So either ignore it , or feel highly amused (like I do) but DON\'T be offended , cos its your fault then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Afterall , every now and then he comes up with some quality stuff (warrior diet - LOVE THIS ONE )

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 06:53 PM
LOL That sounds EXACTLY like my mother, that\'s too funny.

I agree that you can change your personality - not by just sitting around thinking you\'re gonna start acting like a different person - but by continually providing yourself with new experiences and making sure to stretch yourself, not get complacent and get in a rut. Travel, talk to new people, do new things, eat new foods, do something outside your routine as much as you can. Being exposed to new things makes you grow, and growth makes you change.

Watcher
05-26-2003, 07:18 PM
Speaking of changing ones personality, NLP is a great and quick and easy technique to accomplish just that.

Bernard
05-27-2003, 12:16 AM
@Sexyredhead : Save your energy for something better...

\"Come on guys! FUNNY! Ok, perhaps my sense of humor is a bit different from yours. But I have been laughing my ass of SO MUCH reading the posts! lol I don\'t CARE IF IT\'S about me or not, lol IT\'S F*CKING FUNNY!\"

Don\'t u people realize ? Thats what he does all the time : Posts some controversy (or any random brain-junk) then gets off to peoples reactions. Asking for help ? No he isn\'t really , I have never seen him report back , that some advice helped him , nor that he even tried to apply it.
In deed this is very amusing , and as long as people will get worked up and \"feel\" like they need to help poor old bart /or be angry with him / or teach him a lesson - he will continue being the Forums Eminem-ripp-off. LOL ! I\'ve been there , also trying to help him with advice..He wouldn\'t take it. He is just out here for fun. To release the garbage that accmulates in his brain upon us and see what the reaction will be. So either ignore it , or feel highly amused (like I do) but DON\'T be offended , cos its your fault then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Afterall , every now and then he comes up with some quality stuff (warrior diet - LOVE THIS ONE )

Bascially i agree with Tbird that marv14yag is trying piss u all. but then i can understand his feeling because i have similar situation as he is . he express the fustration that alll along i had .can u imagine someone give u 1st prize and the next moment he says hey u dont deserved it. it is so hurting . i know deep down inside , marv14yag knows that he wasnt ugly at all , otherwise he wont mention about his good body figure and people wont gave him a single look. i think marv is still attractive to those women , maybe not that handsome that\'s all.maybe those women had higher expectation. beside they are still young. why am i saying that i had similar situation as him. its becasue i was often mistaken as \"handsome \" at a far sight. it may be due to a nice configuration of my face and nice body figure(not muscular, i never go to gym , so my body figure is natural ). . there are women and men who gave me slightly more attention. at far sight i may seemed to be a little attractive to them , so when they walked closer to me , they sometime make comment like \" he is not handsome at all!\"at closer range, i appear to be less attractive .and that really hurts and they dont bother to stare me longer after that. what marv means is that if he is not handsome ,then why does the women bother to stare at him so long and gave so much attention to him. yes he is having this dilemma .
hey marv , dont say that im wrong , i know u . marv cant convinced himself that he is attarctive though he wanted to because everyone has put him down. worst case ,all 3 girls put him down ate the same time. if 1 of them stand by him , it wouldnt be that bad. he hope to have more people to recognize him as attractive to build his confidence . i will continued in the next post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bernard
05-27-2003, 12:45 AM
the truth about women

a lot of women says , looks and money dont matter . its what\'s inside that counts. is t it true? i dont think so.
women are good liars.if u is disagree , how do u explain a [bad word]\'s wife staying married to him? she lies to herself everyday, of course.
she tells herself, \"he\'s agood provider. that all i need\".
she lies to h=im everyday-\"no [bad word] darling , dont change. i love the way just u are\" everybody lies . lies lubricate our social machinery; they are the cusyomay courtesies of our daily contact. people dont want to know about ur day, they just ask because its only thing they can think of
saying at the time. in the same way, we answer \"great!\"eeventhough our day sucked, because it the easiest way to answer and who wants to know the truth anyway? its just so dreary. we exagerrate and lavish fatterry on 1 another because its nice thing to do. it s harmless, but the fact is all lies. and we tell them all the bloody time.
men lie to shagged or to avoid getting caught shagging other women
women lie about everything else-
dating shopping, eating, sex, other men(inorder, er, honestly).
And we do it by spewing every excuse in the proverbiabial book
in the next post is quote from FHM magazine

Thanatos
05-27-2003, 09:14 AM
Don\'t think of it as \'changing\' your personality but rather \'evolving\' your attitude. You can\'t force this and no one can do it for you, things will click in your brain as you gain more experience in life that will change your attitude/outlook and in turn your personality will change along with it. BUT, you have to remain open minded and not so rigid and realize that your not happy with where you are at in life, you need to want to change. people are not born with personalities, they are shaped by thier environments for the most part, of course some people are genetically/biologically disposed to certain personality types... there are meds for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Personally, I think you just got to many hormones rollin around inside you. Wank it in the morning, wank it in the evening and stop worrying and focusing on getting that piece of ass, if it happens it will happen. Peace.

marv14yag
05-27-2003, 03:47 PM
Ok, T-bird...

No, I\'m actually sincere.
What happens is, after I ask a question, I get answers, I\'m like, hmm, ok...Than soemoen usually comes up with some stupid sh*t, and than it gets off from there.

Which, if you want to know why I don\'t respond so much to the posts...

I CAN\'T! lol

I get on at night, like 7:00....I opst something, and than there\'s like literally 40 posts...And everyone\'s like, I wonder why Bart hasn\'t saida nything..I bet he\'s (something negative)....

But, no, I can\'t get on till later, and there\'s a milion posts posted.

Now, as for the ideas...They are ideas, I\'m good at creating therroies.
If it wasn\'t for that line of thinking, I wouldn\'t have learened all the stuff I do today.
I\'m good at creating theroies, but I need a LOT of work in the DOING PART.

I know everything NOT TO DO, and from that I think I should know everything TO DO, it\'s just....I can\'t really.

I\'ll give you an exmaple.

Some due goes up to a girl, maybe he flirts with her, is friends with her...He touches her on her face, arm, something and she\'s like hey...

Or, dude goes from behind the girl, and tired to give her a wedgie with her thong, or tries to grab her tits...

I could not do that. If it were me, I would be sexually harrassing, etc. This is, even if I was the friend, because I do/had girl friends...

But, Bernard is right though, people lie...lol
Me knwoing hat to do, say, etc is not going to help.
That\'s probably why I am so good with people online...
I\'m not completely ugly....I suppose it depends on your perception, however, I know what to say, etc. And because we\'re not in the real world, a girl will give me a CHANCE.

You see, you\'re ALWAYS BEING JUDGED! lol
Before you even utter a word, the girl you are about to talk to, has probably already judged you, and it\'s going to take time, IF SHE ALLOWS YOU IT, or is open minded enough, to change her perceptoin ,and even then she may lie to herself.

And, yes, that must suck Bernard. Here\'s the diliema though...

If you\'re ugly, you\'re ugly..People give you pitty...Maybe you could get a pitty f** or pitty bj...

If you\'re hot, you got girls there.

But if you\'re like me, where somee say you\'re ugly, some say you\'re hot, or you have a nice body, but bad face, or you\'re average, or something like that, you get NEITHER, and you end up by yourself and a Playboy magazinne or something, because that\'s about as muh as you\'re going to get from the oppoiste sex.

It\'s all crazy. People should just grow up...
I speak my mind, yeah...You may not like it, but, guess what?
Why do I want to try to be friends, and impress, etc, people that AREN\' GOIGN TO LIKE ME for WHO I AM? lol
It makes no sense.

It\'s best just to be yourself, and when someone likes you, they like you. PLus, people dont\' buy your disguises you try to put on ANYWAY.

The only problem is that, I supose not many people like my personality, face, something.
Anyway.

It all goes back to it though. I can know everything (which, I know a lot about stuff, just because I sit there and think all the time) but I can never use it. I\'d never be allowed, it would be called sexual harrassment.

ALTHOUGH....

That\'s the thing, perhaps you CAN use it....But how do you know? Soemtiems the girl may like you, sometimes she doesn\'t like you, but likes your body/pehromoens and is equating that to something else, becuase if you dont\' hav ethe face it\'s not going to be related to your face, which is who people IDENTIFTY YOU as.

Personally...I LOVEEEE girls...I don\'t care so much about the configuration, but a few things.

Pheromones...Due to I have good smell, and using pheromoens I can detect pheormones, EASILY. I would be able to tell if someoen had on extervenous pheromones, I\'m sure... And the second, which GOES ALONG with the first....

Basicaly, that healthy look....The glowing skin, vibrant hair, lots of pheromones, and those damn big blue DIALATED EYES. I LOVE THOSE!

But, yeah, healthy look.
It\'s like Katie Lohmann....She\'s not the hottest CONFIGURATION, but I seriously....I don\'t think there\'s a change in skin color, tone in her entire body.

I got it, afterall warrior diet...4 weeks baby...lol

But, yeah...

I wish I\'d either be ugly, or hot.

That way I could just say..I\'m ugly....And just pity myself, or get pitty bj\'s or something (afterall, all these hot girls going out with ugly guys, etc...)

But noooooo... I get screwed over because of one good thing, one bad thing, etc.

Ohh...

It\'s all bullshit...Ahh, whatcha gonna do...

Bart

Icarus
12-04-2003, 03:24 PM
I\'m

dredging up old crap.

Join me.

Elana
12-04-2003, 03:26 PM
I\'m dredging up old crap.

Join me.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

OK...count me in

Icarus
12-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Until the

world\'s ending, comrade.

franki
12-04-2003, 03:33 PM

Join me.

<hr

Hey, bumping up old stuff is my privilege,,,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Elana
12-04-2003, 03:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Join me.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hey, bumping up old stuff is my privilege,,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

This is true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Franki is king of bumping old crap.

Icarus
12-04-2003, 03:36 PM
Sorry

dude.

I feel like I\'ve angered the sun-god. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...Steve...

Elana
12-04-2003, 03:37 PM
Sorry dude.

I feel like I\'ve angered the

sun-god. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...Steve...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Too much talking and not enough bumping!

franki
12-04-2003, 03:38 PM

I feel like I\'ve angered the sun-god.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
12-04-2003, 03:43 PM
Too much talking and not enough bumping!

<hr

This is delicate art, damn you!

And I\'m feeling prescious. I\'m

nursing the mother of all hangovers (her name\'s Brenda and she likes crosswords) and my eyes are going blurry at

all the stories of pubescent boys getting \"MAD CERAZY DIHLS!! SHE TOTALLY GAVE ME THE WRONG CHANGE! SHE

LOOKED AT ME FOR 6.34 MILLISECONDS LONGER THAN USUAL!! I\'M GOD AT MY SCHOOL!!! (i\'ve not been laid yet,

though, and I often mock my own genitalia)\"

Wonderful!

Steve

Pancho1188
12-04-2003, 11:34 PM
I may

be drunk, but you\'re ugly...at least I\'ll be sober in the morning...that quote isn\'t right, but neither is

the fact that I keep making posts because I\'m out of it...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
12-05-2003, 01:16 PM
Hey

Franki were you born in June (or late May to June)?

franki
12-05-2003, 01:55 PM
No,

February 15.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pancho1188
12-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Tallmacky, are you practicing your psychic abilities or something?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tallmacky
12-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Yeah...

Apparently I am not very good.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
12-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Yeah...

<hr

Nope. You suck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
12-05-2003, 03:27 PM
Yeah...

<hr

Let me give you some pointers on how to be a good psychic...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vagueness is the greatest tool a fake could ever have.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Let me see if I

can read you, Tallmacky...

<font color=\"green\"> Someone very intelligent is coming into your life... You

will start to admire that person. You also will have a new person in your life who you will find very attractive

and get along well with... I see past anxiety over a topic close to your heart... You will face your fears soon,

and you will then have to make the choice on whether to continue how you have been or take the road less traveled...

The decision is yours, but only you can make the best of your life... I wish you well. </font>

Elana
12-05-2003, 03:32 PM
and you

will have Chinese food tonight

Holmes
12-05-2003, 03:38 PM
and

Kristen Kreuk will be stopping by my house tonight...

Right?

Holmes

Elana
12-05-2003, 03:42 PM
and Kristen Kreuk will be stopping by my house

tonight...

Right?

Holmes

Yes...and she will bring

Chinese food

Holmes
12-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Aha! But

will we go Dutch?

Holmes

Pancho1188
12-06-2003, 11:33 AM
It\'s like Dutch-door action...

Holmes
12-06-2003, 11:36 AM
I was

thinking more Dutch-Chinese action, but then, my mind\'s in the gutter.

Holmes

Pancho1188
12-06-2003, 11:44 AM
...my mind\'s in the gutter.

<hr

May I join you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes
12-06-2003, 11:54 AM
Alright,

but soon as Kristen shows up, you gotta bounce, buddy.

BTW, you\'re a terrible psychic, Elana. But Happy

Birthday anyway.

Holmes

Pancho1188
12-06-2003, 12:00 PM
I

meant my mind join yours in the gutter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but if Kristen joins

you in the gutter, I will definitely leave you two alone... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif