PDA

View Full Version : Daryn from LaCroy

Bruce
05-22-2003, 02:40 PM
Hi Again Folks,
As Dr. Smell This mentioned, Daryn Pithey from LaCroy Chemical, makers of NPA and Edge, is in town for a few days. He is staying at our home and we are doing quite a bit of gabbing about the future of LaCroy, Love Scent and pheromones. If you have any input, fire away. Daryn wants to know what you want.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2003, 02:41 PM
We want to know what\'s in the stuff.

pelotudo
05-22-2003, 02:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, what she said :P.

I\'d also be interested in something that gives the same effect (respect wise) as PI/m, along with the \"good guy\" feeling from WAGG or SoE. Work your magic Bruce :P

-Jon

EXIT63
05-22-2003, 02:47 PM

Yeah, what she said. We want to know what the \"secret ingredients\" are.

Whiffy
05-22-2003, 02:51 PM
How bout an absolute, guaranteed, no experimentation-required sex attractant?

pelotudo
How bout an absolute, guaranteed, no experimentation-required sex attractant?

Yeah, that too. And add in some nice fragrance to that and it\'ll be perfect :P

Oh, and we want it for less than $25 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Skyy
Make NPA smell good

upsidedown
05-22-2003, 02:54 PM
Maybe some more scents for TE (besides just the one they have now.) Any regular TE users wish to weigh in on this one.

EXIT63
05-22-2003, 02:56 PM
Maybe some more scents for TE (besides just the one they have now.) Any regular TE users wish to weigh in on this one.

Yeah, make it smell like Amouage.

Skyy
05-22-2003, 02:59 PM
Make NPA have a dropper like AE

TBiRD
05-22-2003, 03:07 PM
BRUCE , IT would BE AWSOME if you could get

SOME REAL INFORMATION ON :

-HOW MUCH -NONE IS IN TE/m T/w
-WHAT ARE THE SECRET INGREDIENTS ???
-WILL THERE EVER BE \"SECRET INGREDIENTS\" STANDALONE VERSION (no doubt it would be a top seller)
-WHAT ARE THE FUTURE PLANs ? ANY ONGOING RESEARCH WORK ? NEW PRODUCTS IN DEVELOPEMENT ?
-DO THEY CHECK THIS FORUM FROM TIME TO TIME AND WITNESS WHAT THEIR PRODUCTS ACTUALLY DO ?
-SINCE TE/NPA IS THE BEST PHEROMONE PRODUCT FOR PURE SEXUAL ATTRACTION , ARE THERE ANY PLANS ON FURTHER ENHANCING IT ?(more secrets , different ingredient combinations)
-ARE THE CREATORS ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION TO \"WELL ESTABLISHED RULES/THEORIES\" THAT PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM WORKED OUT THROUGH FIELD REPORTING AND SHARING ?

caps attack , i know , but i don\'t want him to overlook /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif first and last time , i promise . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 03:30 PM
Not asking to know what\'s in it or anything, as it works that\'s all I need to know at this point but this would be cool (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=73916&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=secret%20ingredients%20additive&amp;Match=Ent ire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Ma in=73916&amp;Search=true#Post73916\")

monesrule
05-22-2003, 03:42 PM
tell him we want portable gel packets so we can have pheromoes available at all times. I don\'t want to wear much none to work, but if I see some woman that blows me away, I\'d love to have a npa gel packet, maybe something with some nol or rone. Also, NO dead-give-away LABELS. I don\'t want that stuff falling out of my pocket. These companies have to learn to be a bit more discreet about things!!!

krtel
05-22-2003, 04:10 PM
The AE dropper is weak and comes apart. So I don\'t recommend that particular dropper.

- Krish

Gerund
05-22-2003, 04:24 PM
-DO THEY CHECK THIS FORUM FROM TIME TO TIME AND WITNESS WHAT THEIR PRODUCTS ACTUALLY DO ?

I would think they\'d study this Forum like it was a Zapruder film, lol.

HB_88
05-22-2003, 06:13 PM
Ideas/ wishlist:
1) A product that temporarily deadens the user\'s sense of smell, or at least renders them insensitive to the effects of pheromones. Primary target markets: those who don\'t want to be affected by the pheromones they\'re wearing, and those who don\'t want to get hit on by phero users. Another possible market: those who don\'t want to appear impolite in a smelly environment (such as the home of an elderly relative who has too many pets). Zookeepers and sanitation engineers would love it. Solutions of Zinc Sulfate have been used to induce temporary, reversible anosmia in lab animals, but I\'ve never used any (or bought any) since the stuff is potentially scary, and I\'m not a chemist. Other anosmia-inducing substances such as tobacco snuff are also out of the question for most of us. I\'m looking for something like a little bottle of Afrin nasal spray that I could use occasionally.

2) Someone is likely to invent a portable pheromone detector eventually; can\'t you just see the ads in the back of women\'s magazines? WOMEN: DETECT &amp; REPEL UNWANTED ADVANCES FROM PHEROMONE-USING GEEKS. It might be best to beat any potential comptetition to the punch by patenting the idea. Potential market: women, basically. Additionally, something like this could be used to construct a \"pheromone profile\" to determine what (if any) odors you\'re already putting out--hinting at avenues for further improvement, not to mention encouraging purchase of pheromone products from Love-Scent. Also, it might be useful to those who want to analyze and mimic the pheromone signature of successful people. Whichever company puts this into action could potentially secure a significant horizontal market share by \"playing both sides of the fence.\" I\'ll be checking my mailbox for royalty checks.

HB_88

Lucky
05-22-2003, 06:25 PM
Do something about the labels...put the product info on the underside of the label, maybe. I\'d like for the initials ONLY to be on the label, i.e. AE/w, NPA, PI/w, etc.

Or, change the names (what a mess that would be!) of the scents to benign-type names.

upsidedown
05-22-2003, 06:31 PM
Another suggestion is perhaps a smaller spray bottle for TE. Or rather, keep the size of the bottle the same, but have a smaller spray amount come out. From what I\'ve read, the volume of a spray now is perhaps too much, and causes some newbies to OD. I think the spray volume of the little mini atomizers that were given out as samples were more suited for application of TE.

I\'m relatively new to TE (just got my first bottle in the mail today) so I\'m only going on what I\'ve read from regular users. So, again, I ask for input on this from the long time TE users.

upsidedown
05-22-2003, 06:34 PM
One other thought. I\'ve been a long time NPA user. The size of the bottle is fine, and the product is fine with me, but I\'d like to see a different label. As it is now, the label completely covers up the bottle, and it makes it hard to tell how much is left in the bottle. I have been removing the label to be able to see inside at how much NPA is left. Just a smaller label that allows you to see what\'s inside the bottle would be a nice change....a label that doesn\'t completely encircle the bottle.

It\'s a minor thing....I can live with it the way it is now...but just thought I\'d mention it anyway.

bundyburger
05-22-2003, 06:59 PM
On the same note of just mentioning...

Like uppy said. Hard to see how much is left. I\'ve cut the label on mine though, easy to fix. I\'m happy with NPA as a product. I hate those unpredictable droppers, but will continue to put up with it if BETTER alternatives are too expensive.

I\'d also like to see it in a 10ml bottle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I would PROBABLY buy a \"secret\'s only\" formula in the interest of science. But I don\'t REALLY have a pressing need to change the ratio of -none in it. \"If it aint broke\". If anything I\'d put a little bit more -none anyway, not less. Easy to do now with how the product is.

monesrule
05-22-2003, 07:03 PM
get us some none gel packs! we need something for our wallet!

adam22
05-22-2003, 07:49 PM
I would like to second (or third?) the 10 ml bottle idea, and that dropper contraption in it just gets in the way most of the time, its not very reliable, i usually just dab, maybe could do without it or a better dropper. And gel packs with a nice 3 pheromone combo would be really handy!

Cloud9
05-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Remove the Urine smell from TE and NPA at the least, and at the best make a standalone \"Secret Ingredient\" Additive.

Kifer85
05-22-2003, 11:54 PM
I\'ve been thinking about this for a while, and it seems to be an awesome and totally plausable idea.

I\'m assuming that given the fact that lacroy does so much work with pheromones, that they understand the chemical properties and have the means to identify levels of mones with certain tests, maybe comparable to a pH litmus test.

WHAT IF...you could order from lacroy a special kit that contains some sort of sterile wipe and plastic bag. Basically, you\'d take a clean shower with no soap, no deodorant afterwards, and get as sweaty as possible. Youd wipe yourself down with the wipe, absorbing sweat and oil, and stick it in the plastic bag, which you would overnite to Lacroy for analysis.

Knowing natural mone levels would be da COOLEST in understanding what products or mixes would work best.

frenchie
05-23-2003, 12:21 AM
First of all, say hello to Daryn !

I\'d like to have a magic stuff for gay people, gay women in my case !! I\'d like to know where the research is.

I don\'t mind about knowing or not what the secret ingredients are, I\'m no chemist.
And an AE with no scent as an option (as for PI : unscented or scented).

The eyedropper of AE is OK. The same one for NPA would be nice.

Thanks
Frenchie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
05-23-2003, 01:07 AM
You know, I forgot to ask Daryn about the prospects of NPA/w being effective for men. That was a popular speculation for a while.

Moreover, I forgot to suggest a sandalwood-scented Edge -- with real sandalwood, of course.

Not that it would affect me so much, as I have been scenting it that way since my first bottle (with a few of my own secret ingredients /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif). Why? because sandalwood may well have the most natural built-in capability to blend with the male pheros of any oil, given that so many male pheros are already in the complex chemical profile of sandalwood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Of course, I\'m happy to create a formula. There a other oils that enhance sandalwood and are also strong aphrodisiacs.

Opinions are like assh*les. Everyone has one, but some are more logical than others. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Regarding the aforementioned issues in this thread, I must resist the temptation to say anything that might be like speaking for Bruce or Daryn, but I will say that some of these issues are being looked at, and that there some interesting product possibilities.

TBiRD
05-23-2003, 01:39 AM
oh oh oh , forgot one more important wish on my list :

To hell with the droppers , INCLUDE calibrated syranges...this way we would all have a common sharing ground. Right now a drop isn\'t the same here as it is on your half of the planet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (\"gravity , different droppers bla bla u know the reasons) Same thing with dabs...different people , different finger prints = different amounts of liquid a finger tip can hold - there u go...

monesrule
05-23-2003, 01:44 AM
yea. we have to make it look line we are using smack

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-23-2003, 02:00 AM
The \"Secret ingredients\" additive would be the best they could do!! It would have success like hell!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ShyGuy
05-23-2003, 05:41 AM
Seeing as many people are having success mixing TE/NPA with another source of -none perhaps a new TE+ with more -none would be a good idea? That would save people some of the trouble mixing stuff like JB#1. A weaker spray would be a good idea too.

BassMan
05-23-2003, 06:15 AM
I\'ll put in a vote for a \"secret ingredient\" additive, probably at 2x NPA strength (if indeed NPA is 1/2 secret ingredient).

I understand Daryn\'s hesitation about a less effective product. Nonetheless, the additive (I sort of like the name SI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif but I like puns, even if they are in Spanish) could be marketed on L-S with the clear indications that it needs to have stuff added to it, not unlike the way Stone does with the CS series.

Bruce
05-23-2003, 06:43 AM
Hi All, thanks for all the words of wisdom. I was hoping to hear more on how you liked the products but thanks for the advice. We plan on lauching some new products soon to back up our current ones, Bruce will keep you posted. Have had a great time in the US with Bruce but now heading off back to sunny South Africa. I will be checking this forum to see what everyone has got to say. Thanks to all of you using our products, we will always make sure to get products to you that are packed with our super mixes, garaunteed! Best Regards Daryn

CptKipling
05-23-2003, 06:53 AM
Some ideas:
[list] Secrets product (CS concentration? and maybe a more usable one)
10ml NPA
Some products for younger guys (with -nol)
Better fragrances (DST mentioned better sandlewood, which would be very good, but some variation perhaps)
A mixer kit (complete with calibrated syringes, mini vials etc)
A product for more varied social situations (work etc)
Re-fillable mini edge with refill bottle

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 06:54 AM
I love NPA/m it\'s amazing how spending $30 bucks on NPA can change your whole image in a females eyes, more then worth the money by any means.

I think many of us are desensitived or used to the reactions but my first wearing/day of pheromones was amazing (TE). The work that goes into each product I am not sure of, but they work and work very well.

No Daryn, thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2003, 07:08 AM
Hi All, thanks for all the words of wisdom. I was hoping to hear more on how you liked the products but thanks for the advice. We plan on lauching some new products soon to back up our current ones, Bruce will keep you posted. Have had a great time in the US with Bruce but now heading off back to sunny South Africa. I will be checking this forum to see what everyone has got to say. Thanks to all of you using our products, we will always make sure to get products to you that are packed with our super mixes, garaunteed! Best Regards Daryn

O.K. I like the sound of the garaunteed part! BUT is that guaranteed, or garaunteed? Garaunteed = Got\'cha!! Thanks for your money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Guaranteed = it works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just kidding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif South Africa eh? Ah ha! The secret ingredient is cheetah pee!!!! Have a safe trip back, and get back to work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
05-23-2003, 07:16 AM
Thanks Daryn, you\'ve done some really good work with the products.

Bruce
05-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Hi Folks,
Just got back from taking Daryn to the airport. It was really a lot of fun having him around. Couldn\'t figure out what he was saying half the time, but other than that it was fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We had a *lot* of serious discussions about the products and we will definitely see some new products as early as next month.

thanks for all your input,
Bruce

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-23-2003, 01:18 PM

We had a *lot* of serious discussions about the products and we will definitely see some new products as early as next month.

That\'s good news!! \"productS\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Are these new products similar (same kind of composition) to others of the LaCroy or will we see something new here?

monesrule
05-23-2003, 01:24 PM
Lots of product, oh yea!!! Get them in ASAP. Many wlling purchasers before it officially comes out. many willing beta testers as well, hint hint.

pelotudo
05-23-2003, 01:29 PM
Lots of product, oh yea!!! Get them in ASAP. Many wlling purchasers before it officially comes out. many willing beta testers as well, hint hint.

Yes yes, many willing ones. Any idea on what kind of products will be released?

Mtnjim
05-23-2003, 01:29 PM
\"Lots of product, oh yea!!! Get them in ASAP.\"

He forgot to mention they are \"chemical castration\" ~mones!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Bruce
05-23-2003, 01:32 PM
\"Lots of product, oh yea!!! Get them in ASAP.\"

He forgot to mention they are \"chemical castration\" ~mones!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Huh??

B /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

monesrule
05-23-2003, 01:39 PM
i think your sense of humor left with daryn

Bruce
05-23-2003, 02:27 PM
i think your sense of humor left with daryn

Huh??
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
B

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-23-2003, 02:28 PM
Bruce, any information about the new products you could tell us? We won\'t tell anyone, we promise! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bruce
05-23-2003, 04:19 PM
Bruce, any information about the new products you could tell us? We won\'t tell anyone, we promise! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

There are a number of cool new things going to happen not too far down the line, but the first is a new line of Edge (type) products. I can\'t tell you exactly what makes these special until they are on the way, and I would guess that to be about a month from now, maybe a little less. They are pretty cool though. I have samples of them.

Bruce

Bruce
05-23-2003, 05:10 PM
http://love-scent.com/images/summit.jpg (\"http://love-scent.com/images/summit.jpg\")

The summit in Eugene:
Dr. Smell This, yours truely and Daryn Pithey

Bruce

EXIT63
05-23-2003, 05:31 PM
http://love-scent.com/images/summit.jpg (\"http://love-scent.com/images/summit.jpg\")

The summit in Eugene:
Dr. Smell This, yours truely and Daryn Pithey

Bruce

What a bunch of stoners! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-23-2003, 05:49 PM
Bruce, can I sit on your lap?

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 08:20 PM
Bruce, can I sit on your lap?

ohhhh riskeyyy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
05-24-2003, 05:33 AM
is that a big phat bone on the table in front of the Doctor? hmmmmm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
05-24-2003, 05:37 AM
It\'s a sample of a new pheromone product or something -- I swear!

You kids and your imaginations!!

EXIT63
05-24-2003, 05:44 AM
uh-huh

Bruce
05-24-2003, 05:53 AM
is that a big phat bone on the table in front of the Doctor? hmmmmm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That\'s a sample of the new product line as I remember. Hey Doc, no telling now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B

DrSmellThis
05-24-2003, 06:11 AM
I\'m a professional secret keeper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
05-24-2003, 06:34 AM
gotcha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

abductor
05-24-2003, 06:39 AM
New products from LaCroy next month ?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I will remove my credit card of my wallet, for not running the
risk of being without money to buy.

I\'m a professional secret keeper
Dr. Smell.

It is your profession Dr. (psychologist) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-24-2003, 06:43 AM
The boy\'s so bright his momma calls him son.

Well, it\'s not because he\'s a priest, that\'s for sure!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
05-24-2003, 08:00 AM
lol

Hey Doc, any news on your product?

Watcher
05-24-2003, 12:48 PM
How about a DD#1 equivalent with relavant ANol Arone and Anone with the secret ingredients.

DrSmellThis
05-24-2003, 04:00 PM
The boy\'s so bright his momma calls him son.

Well, it\'s not because he\'s a priest, that\'s for sure!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I deeply resemble that statement! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
05-24-2003, 04:06 PM
We didn\'t discuss my phero invention, which I am working on as we speak (very experimental but the theory is solid). I did present some other ideas.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-24-2003, 04:18 PM
How about a DD#1 equivalent with relavant ANol Arone and Anone with the secret ingredients.

Did u discuss this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
05-24-2003, 07:24 PM
As a matter of fact, I do recall someone saying NPA and SOE was a good mix. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-25-2003, 02:16 AM
As a matter of fact, I do recall someone saying NPA and SOE was a good mix. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And do you recall someone saying they would do such kind of a phero product? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
05-25-2003, 05:11 AM
Post deleted by DrSmellThis

DrSmellThis
05-25-2003, 05:13 AM

And do you recall someone saying they would do such kind of a phero product? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I wouldn\'t be in favor of it at this time, but maybe later; as:
A. No one knows the best ratio. The theories behind the DD mixes, as far as the chat has suggested, are scent based, not pheromone based. A scentless mix might do better with just a tad bit of -nol and -rone, for instance.
B. If you want NPA plus SOE just mix it yourself. It takes 20 seconds. Or get a chem set and spike your NPA. Once you figure the drops, it also takes 20 seconds each time.
C. Those different pheros tend to do better on different parts of your body.
D. It would suck to not know the levels of ANY pheromone you were putting on your body, if all of them were dumped into one LaCroy product. I already hate not knowing how much -none is in NPA, because it makes it impossible to mix with deliberation.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 05:15 AM
I hate not knowing how much -none is in NPA, because it makes it impossible to mix with deliberation. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; BVruce has stated that half of the pheromone content in NPA is secret ingredients, the other half none. You know the total pheromone content from the reference table, just split that in half.

&lt;&lt;&lt;C. Those different pheros tend to do better on different parts of your body.&gt;&gt;&gt;

Please enlighten us as to what goes best where.

DrSmellThis
05-25-2003, 05:18 AM
I don\'t know that Bruce said that.

I\'ve spoken on the topic many times.
\"Dr Smell\'s laws\" might be a search topic.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 05:24 AM
thanks. If you knew that Bruce said that, you would know how much none was in NPA! It was on the thread somewhere, but it may have been a second hand account, can\'t say for sure. Just ask Bruce directly about it, then you will know.

monesrule
05-25-2003, 05:32 AM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB3&amp;Number=49477&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=secret%20ingredients%20half&amp;Match=A nd&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=49455&amp;S earch=true#Post49477 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB3&amp;Number=49477&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=secret%20ingredients%20half&amp;Match=A nd&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=49455&amp;S earch=true#Post49477\")

Watcher
05-25-2003, 09:43 PM
Here is another suggestion NPA gel packs - similar to the SOE single or double use types, just for those that want to test the product but dont want an entire bottle.
Bruce what has been suggested by Daryn from NPA in terms of new products.

Bruce
05-25-2003, 11:12 PM
Here is another suggestion NPA gel packs - similar to the SOE single or double use types, just for those that want to test the product but dont want an entire bottle.
Bruce what has been suggested by Daryn from NPA in terms of new products.

We talked about scented Edge gel packs, by the way. Another idea was finalized during Daryn\'s visit though, and we should see the first delivery in the next few weeks. I hope you all like it.

Bruce

mikey
05-26-2003, 12:42 AM
Hi folks!

A DD#1 mix would be nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !

Just waitin\' for my package .. know it has taken 21days along /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DrSmellThis
05-26-2003, 01:16 AM
thanks. If you knew that Bruce said that, you would know how much none was in NPA! It was on the thread somewhere, but it may have been a second hand account, can\'t say for sure. Just ask Bruce directly about it, then you will know.

Thanks, M.R. I knew that was the street wisdom, but I couldn\'t remember where I first saw it. That helps a lot! How \'bout \"too much sex makes you prematurely senile\" as an excuse? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-26-2003, 01:18 AM
We talked about scented Edge gel packs, by the way. Another idea was finalized during Daryn\'s visit though, and we should see the first delivery in the next few weeks. I hope you all like it.

Will it be a new kind of product or something related to an already existing phero product? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 01:20 AM
That\'s good! Mind if I use it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bruce
05-26-2003, 06:34 AM

Will it be a new kind of product or something related to an already existing phero product? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This one will be related to an existing product. Then something further down the road will be a totally new formula.

Bruce

CptKipling
05-26-2003, 06:52 AM
Stop the teasing!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-26-2003, 07:05 AM
if lacroy makes Alter Ego, then it is obviously GEL packs of that guys. I mean, alot of us need nol and rone to balance out the none. It\'s a better fit then just TE or NPA, though I would buy NPA gel packets as well.

upsidedown
05-26-2003, 07:08 AM
if lacroy makes Alter Ego, then it is obviously GEL packs of that guys.

Lacroy does not make Alter Ego.

monesrule
05-26-2003, 07:08 AM
Thanks, M.R. I knew that was the street wisdom, but I couldn\'t remember where I first saw it. That helps a lot! How \'bout \"too much sex makes you prematurely senile\" as an excuse? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

No problem. All you had to do was ask! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

monesrule
05-26-2003, 07:14 AM
so much for that
&lt;&lt;Lacroy does not make Alter Ego. &gt;&gt;&gt;

Watcher
05-26-2003, 05:58 PM
In terms of NPA and new products from lecroy, these new developments are always welcome. Good to see the manufacturers are doing their best to earn our dollar in terms of purchasing their products by offering new products and really working on what we want at a competitive price.

Cloud9
05-26-2003, 07:25 PM
Bruce PMed me and said there is a good chance(better than 50/50) of LaCroy making a Secret ingredient Additive, and that you should expect some movement coming from them in the next few months on new things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Watcher
05-26-2003, 07:37 PM
Are you allowed to repeat that info from bruce - if a new additive is available well im sure it will find a market and sell well.
Re new products and new things are always exciting and when they come out will be added to my arsenal $$$$ permitting.
Its all part of maintaining their competitive advantage over the competition which given the number of different products sold here is fierce, one of the benefits of R and D and all this forum discussion is a readily available source of new ideas for the producers of such products.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 09:04 AM
When will the new product(s) from LaCroy be released? Anyone has some info about it?