PDA

View Full Version : Can you mix AE and PI

Junkies19
05-22-2003, 06:59 AM
Hey guys I\'ve been seeing this girl for about 8 months now and up until this point there has been no sexual contact, I just wanted to know if I should try to mix AE and PI? If not which one should I use to make her want to make a little contact? btw I\'m 21 and she is 20.

Thanks

Alquimista
05-22-2003, 07:06 AM
search... search... search... search... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
05-22-2003, 07:07 AM
If you apply them together, you will explode

Junkies19
05-22-2003, 07:07 AM
I\'ve tried that and I can\'t find anything with that mix, I just wanted to see if anuone has tried this.

Junkies19
05-22-2003, 07:08 AM
Thank you Elana.

Elana
05-22-2003, 07:09 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Your welcome

upsidedown
05-22-2003, 07:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve tried that and I can\'t find anything with that mix, I just wanted to see if anuone has tried this.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you haven\'t found anything, then most likely people either haven\'t tried it, or they did and it turned out to be such a disaster that they were too embarassed to talk about it.

Either that, or else they exploded as Elana suggested and were not around to talk about it afterwards.

If you try it, use only the unscented PI with the scented AE to cover the PI. If you try it, let us know how it goes. You can be the pioneer.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-22-2003, 07:31 AM
Hey guys I\'ve been seeing this girl for about 8 months now and up until this point there has been no sexual contact, I just wanted to know if I should try to mix AE and PI? If not which one should I use to make her want to make a little contact? btw I\'m 21 and she is 20.

Thanks

Get some NPA (or TE) and use it with your AE. Or with some SoE gel (1/3 to 1/2 of a gel pack).

Skyy
05-22-2003, 08:20 AM
NO SEXUAL CONTACT FOR 8MONTHS!??!?!

Alquimista
05-22-2003, 08:34 AM

Thanks

I posted the effects of this mix (AE + PI) to me two months ago, and it was kind of strange. My roomate stopped to talk to me and share with me anything without any reason; he even stopped to share the toilet paper!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I had my first (the only one fortunely) social cyrcle hook up theory with this mix! Also one day that I was wearing this mix my hostmother that was working on her computer suddenly stopped and looked at me and asked me \"are you o.k.?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. She also used to come up to my room to check my organization twice a week, but since that day she stopped to do that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Conclusion: I don\'t suggest you to try this mix. This mix is just for pros...

BassMan
05-22-2003, 09:10 AM

Thanks

If you use just a _little_ PI with your AE, you are driving the none level closer to that of P10. So if you can\'t find much here on the AE/PI mix, you might do a search on P10 and see what sort of results folks have had with that.

BassMan
05-22-2003, 09:10 AM

Thanks

If you use just a _little_ PI with your AE, you are driving the none level closer to that of P10. So if you can\'t find much here on the AE/PI mix, you might do a search on P10 and see what sort of results folks have had with that.

upsidedown
05-22-2003, 09:26 AM
If you only have AE and PI, then you can try what BassMan suggested. I would recommend giving it a test run on other women first just to get a feel for what happens instead of using your main love interest as your guinea pig. She\'s not the person you want to get unknown results from.

I\'m with those who suggested NPA or TE. I\'d say mix a little NPA with your AE....something like 5:1 AE:NPA to give it the secret ingredient kick. Of course you might have to purchase these whereas now you already have PI in hand.