PDA

View Full Version : Advice from the masters!

DaVinciKittie
05-22-2003, 01:24 AM
Alright ladies (and gents if you can help), I\'ve just spent the past couple of days reading through the material here and catching up on old posts (and I\'ve gotta say, there are a couple of threads I wish I could *bookmark*. Whew!). I\'m interested in doing a little *physical* pheromone research- outside of all this reading (my eyes are starting to cross here). I don\'t have any ulterior motives, like catching some guy/gal\'s eye or being more socially acceptable- I just wanna see how they work. ;-) Do you guys (for future ref. I tend to use the word \"guys\" universally) have any recommendations on what I should try first. I thought I\'d start with two products, maybe one with cops and one with nol or something along those lines, to see how the different types affect me and those around me. My profile should be of some help if you need more info. Oh yeah- I\'m a redhead too (and a Leo at that)!

franki
05-22-2003, 01:35 AM
Welcome to the forum, Kittie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-22-2003, 02:53 AM
Why don\'t you try AE/W? That has the nol, none and rone. The men love their AE. Only a couple of women have tried it. I don\'t know why that is. I know for the longest time both FTR and I didn\'t even know that there was a woman\'s version. CJ ( a female user) uses AE/w and really likes it a lot. I think that will be my next purchase. If you want to have a little of everything, add a bottle of PCC to your order so will have the copulins. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hope that helped. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-22-2003, 02:55 AM
One more thing......both NPA and TE have secret ingredients that none of the other products have.

DaVinciKittie
05-22-2003, 11:50 AM
Thanks Elana. I\'ll check it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
05-22-2003, 11:58 AM
My pleasure. Let us know how things go.

DaVinciKittie
05-22-2003, 05:45 PM
AE has a strong scent, right? How strong exactly? Is it something I\'ll have trouble covering with a perfume? Can you describe what it smells like? I\'m just full of questions today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks for the help!

Lucky
05-22-2003, 06:17 PM
The NPA is really doing some stuff on my homefront. I like it, a lot.

DaVinciKittie
05-22-2003, 07:26 PM
If you don\'t mind my asking, what exactly does it do for you? More hits or is it the way it makes you feel? This one also has a noticable smell, right? Can you describe the smell and how easy it is to cover? I couldn\'t be any more new to this, so I appreciate all the input you guys are giving me.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2003, 07:32 PM
Hey.

Up at the top of the screen, if you click on Pheromone Reference Material, and then click on the cookbook, and look at the women\'s section, there are comments about the products with some testimonials and some recipes.

The whole cookbook is worth reading.

DaVinciKittie
05-22-2003, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I\'ve read it. I\'ve read so much material on this site over the past couple of days, my eyes were starting to cross. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I just thought I\'d get some personal recommendations before I ordered. I\'m definitely getting some PCC, but I\'m a little concerned about the odor of some of the others. The cookbook says that products like AE and NPA \"need to be mixed with cologne or have a cologne sprayed on over them to disguise their smell.\" I was just wondering if you guys could describe the scent so I\'ll have an idea of what to expect.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2003, 07:42 PM
Like you juiced your gym shorts and your gym socks that had been in your locker for about a month, mouldering away.

Horrible. Pretty damn godawful.

But it works.

P.S. There\'s no way to describe it because it\'s a unique smell. The question is as if to say, what does the color green look like. You could say it\'s a mix of blue and yellow but that really doesn\'t give you the picture of green. Same thing with this smell. NPA is 1/2 strength TE, basically, and they both smell bad, but you won\'t care once you get the hits from them, so it doesn\'t really matter what they smell like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif They work so you\'ll wear them some how, you\'ll find a way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-22-2003, 08:14 PM
LOL! Well that sounds pleasant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks for the input. I\'ll report back once I get my order and let ya you how things are going. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enticing
05-23-2003, 02:57 AM
Hi Kitty, Welcome!

Whoever said that Edge for women smelled like Magic Marker, that description came pretty close for me. Really you need such minute amounts to get results, it\'s not difficult to cover the smell. You can cover TE/w and NPA/w with something heavy and perfumey but even B&BW lotions do the trick as well.

Good luck and let us know how it goes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-23-2003, 03:00 AM
Good Morning Enticing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think NPA/w is very easy to cover.
If you are worried about the scent, then you should probably get the NPA over the TE. NPA is a concentrated version of TE, so you use much less.

Enticing
05-23-2003, 03:03 AM
Good morning Miss Elana.

I will be back \'round later if ya wanna chat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
05-23-2003, 03:03 AM
k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gerund
05-23-2003, 11:18 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
NPA is 1/2 strength TE, basically

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The NPA for men is 4 times as strong as TE for men -- are the women\'s formulas reversed in potency?

BassMan
05-26-2003, 09:02 PM
NPA is 1/2 strength TE, basically

The NPA for men is 4 times as strong as TE for men -- are the women\'s formulas reversed in potency?

No.