PDA

View Full Version : Using pheros when going to the gym?

AndyC
05-21-2003, 06:11 PM
Just wondered does anyone do this? Ok so your supposed to work out at the gym rather than trying it on with the lady members, but it would be a pretty good place to go for hits.
I know that sweat is supposed to \'wash\' off pheros. But does the area to which u apply them to make a difference. I\'m asking as i just received my first phero products. I only applied about 1/3 to 1/2 gel pack of SoE around my throat. The smell was fairly strong to start with but then subsided by the time i was done at the gym. Not really sure if it was because i had gotten used to the smell or maybe it \'wore off\' due to sweating. I wasn\'t sweating really bad tho just mainly around the forehead, not the soak thru tshirt type /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh and there wasn\'t any noticable results either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cloud9
05-21-2003, 08:04 PM
If your going to the gym apply your pheromones to clothing, because sweat and heat are going to kill the pheromones by increasing the active bacteria on the skin. Copulins my have some benefit for weightlifting, as they can give a 150% boost in testosterone. (Not sure how long the boost lasts though?)

Whitehall
05-22-2003, 03:42 PM
This was one case where a guy can benefit from wearing PCC. It seems to make the women at the gym see you as more approachable.

nuttyProf
05-24-2003, 02:33 AM
From personal experience, pheros dont work well at the gym. If you are already pretty good looking and buff too, it may benefit you a bit, but probably not much. I noticed that natural phero production seems outragiously high because everyone is sweating and boosted on testosterone, etc. Its just a waste to use em at the gym. save it for the club or even better, the movies. muahahaaa

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-24-2003, 04:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
From personal experience, pheros dont work well at the gym. If you are already pretty good looking and buff too, it may benefit you a bit, but probably not much. I noticed that natural phero production seems outragiously high because everyone is sweating and boosted on testosterone, etc. Its just a waste to use em at the gym. save it for the club or even better, the movies. muahahaaa

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I couldn\'t agree more! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

AndyC
05-24-2003, 04:23 AM
thanks for clearing that up nuttyprof

EXIT63
05-24-2003, 05:11 AM
unless there\'s nobody else there except you and her. but that\'s unlikely.

EXIT63
05-24-2003, 05:12 AM
or you went to a girls only gym. again, highly unlikely.

monesrule
05-24-2003, 05:17 AM
or even better, the movies. muahahaaa &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Why does it work there?

EXIT63
05-24-2003, 05:20 AM
because it\'s dark and your right next to her?!

nuttyProf
05-24-2003, 01:25 PM
yea movies are a blast. u can literally see all the girls around you figiting and getting horny for no particular reason . muahahaaa

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-24-2003, 03:49 PM
I went to the cinema today, wearing 3 drops of AE and 1 dab of TE. A girl who was sitting next to me (I didn\'t know her) seemed too unquiet, moving herself very often (her boyfriend was at the other side). It probably was a coincidence, but who knows?