PDA

View Full Version : Headache due to too much AE?

polishkid99
05-21-2003, 05:58 PM
Been on mones for 2 weeks. I put on three drops of AE and 2 dabs of SOE in the morning. At noon I put on 2 more drops and then around 2PM I got a headache and I haven\'t got a headache in a long time. Not sure if it had anything to do with the mones.

Many have commented on the smell of my new cologne. Today I had my teeth cleaned and I never had someone talk as much as she did asking all these questions. Didn\'t she realize it\'s hard to answer with her hand in my mouth. Can\'t wait to try the other products. Plan on getting things for more respect. Hope it doesn\'t ruin the friendliness though. I will try the mixes I have read here. You guys are great. By the way I\'m 41.

Darrell

Whiffy
05-21-2003, 06:01 PM
I always get headaches when I OD on SOE. Haven\'t gotten it from other pheros. Word around here is that too much nol will do this to you.

Skyy
05-21-2003, 06:58 PM
I\'ve never experienced a headache from to much aNOL. To much aNONE and my head pounds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

twcrado
05-21-2003, 07:19 PM
when I OD\'d on TE, i got a headache late night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Alquimista
05-21-2003, 07:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve never experienced a headache from to much aNOL. To much aNONE and my head pounds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

pelotudo
05-21-2003, 07:56 PM

me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I\'ll 3rd that. I got lightheaded then a headache when I OD\'d hardcore one day.

-Jon

Whiffy
05-21-2003, 07:58 PM
Too much none gets me angry and down.
Too much nol gives me a headache.

pelotudo
05-21-2003, 07:59 PM
I also realized that when I put on -none this afternoon, I got really tired. This was after applying 2 small squirts of JB#1 to my neck, 1 squirt to the back of my wrist (not atomizer squirts, little tiny 1.5ml cologne sampler squirts), and 2 drops of AE... I\'ve felt like I\'m totally drained right now.

-Jon

Cloud9
05-21-2003, 08:12 PM
About the TE headache..anything that smells like Vodka(AKA too much alcohol) is going to give you a headache if it\'s applied right under your nose...SOE seem to give me a headache also.

pelotudo
05-21-2003, 08:15 PM
I think you\'re wrong, I think it\'s the Sandalwood scent :P. I\'ll just have to rub Vodka all over myself now to test that theory out though, brb.

Whiffy
05-21-2003, 08:17 PM
Wait a sec, Pelo, you shouldn\'t be spraying JB#1. APC is an oil-based fragrance and won\'t work so well in an atomizer. It clogs up the pipes and doesn\'t mix as smoothly with the alcohol-based NPA. I\'d dab instead.

You\'re using the Nautica atomizers, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cloud9
05-21-2003, 08:19 PM
I don\'t get how AE is an oil/ethanol mix and stays mixed together? are the pheros in the ethanol and the scent in the oil...or what...????

Whiffy
05-21-2003, 08:21 PM
Cloud9, that\'d be my guess. But what do I know. All I know is that I tried to spray an oil-based phero and it was hell cleaning up after it. It\'s too messy.

pelotudo
05-21-2003, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I did get that clogging look in the atomizer tube. I\'m using a different small atomizer right now (From Hugo instead of the Nautica)...but I\'m just listening to the cookbook: :P

- JB#1 (The Champion)
APC + NPA @ 7:3
Author: Jambat
This is the one that started the mixing fever. It\'s reported to gain women\'s attention quickly, and is more sexually oriented than socially. As Jambat puts it, \"great for clubs and pretty much anywhere else.\" Nice scent thanks to APC, and raw power courtesy of NPA. The author reports that it\'s atomizer friendly and seems to work better that way.
Recommended dosage: Two atomizer sprays, not too much higher than this.
OD risk: Yes.

I usually do dab, but I mixed up a small batch of the JB1 for tonight to see what it was like.. I\'m going back to dabbing.

-Jon

Whiffy
05-21-2003, 08:44 PM
How\'s JB been working for ya? I just put in another order for it and I\'m gonna give it a second go at it...

So far, AE\'s proven itself. TE hasn\'t. NPA has. Attraction hasn\'t.

Skyy
05-21-2003, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I did get that clogging look in the atomizer tube. I\'m using a different small atomizer right now (From Hugo instead of the Nautica)...but I\'m just listening to the cookbook: :P

- JB#1 (The Champion)
APC + NPA @ 7:3
Author: Jambat
This is the one that started the mixing fever. It\'s reported to gain women\'s attention quickly, and is more sexually oriented than socially. As Jambat puts it, \"great for clubs and pretty much anywhere else.\" Nice scent thanks to APC, and raw power courtesy of NPA. The author reports that it\'s atomizer friendly and seems to work better that way.
Recommended dosage: Two atomizer sprays, not too much higher than this.
OD risk: Yes.

I usually do dab, but I mixed up a small batch of the JB1 for tonight to see what it was like.. I\'m going back to dabbing.

-Jon

HOw many dabs do you do? How many dabs equal 2 atom sprays? anyone know

Whiffy
05-21-2003, 09:51 PM
That\'d be hard to say, cuz who knows exactly how much spray actually lands on you and how much just drifts off...

If you were to dab, I\'d start with 2 dabs NPA, 5 dabs APC. Then if you feel you need to, try 3 dabs NPA, 5 APC. For clubs and bars, try 6 or 7 dabs APC.

pelotudo
05-22-2003, 03:49 AM
If I dabbed, I would do like 1:3 NPA:APC.

JB hasn\'t proven itself yet, but I haven\'t really used it in situations to really test it. I\'ve tried it when I\'m w/ the girl I\'m trying to hook up w/, and there\'s attraction there already. I need to try it in a club or at the mall sometime.

-Jon

EXIT63
05-22-2003, 11:11 AM
I always get headaches when I OD on SOE. Haven\'t gotten it from other pheros. Word around here is that too much nol will do this to you.

Monday night:
1 drop PI/m
8\" SOE
2 dabs Amouge Silver Crystal

3 hours later... POUNDING HEADACHE!!!

Wednesday night:
1 drop PI/m
6\" SOE
1 dab Amouge Silver Crystal

3 hours later... POUNDING HEADACHE!!!

Possible Solution:

Throw my SOE in the FUCKINGARBAGE where it belongs.

(It never worked for me anyway).

monesrule
05-22-2003, 11:30 AM
i don\'t like it too much either. but don\'t throw it out. headache or not, you never know what edge it could give you in business/jobs