PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage using pheros

Whiffy
05-21-2003, 05:25 PM
Here\'s an idea for all you chumps out there waiting for a specific girl to come around. Just spill some copulins on your target\'s boyfriend. That should get the two of them arguing. Then sit back, apply your WAGG and console her.

Actually, this might just work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tremann
05-21-2003, 06:57 PM
damnit,...... things that could have been brought to my attention yesterday.....

Skyy
05-21-2003, 07:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Here\'s an idea for all you chumps out there waiting for a specific girl to come around. Just spill some copulins on your target\'s boyfriend. That should get the two of them arguing. Then sit back, apply your WAGG and console her.

Actually, this might just work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

im one step ahead of you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SwingerMD
05-21-2003, 10:00 PM
Lot of gents around me been puzzled as to why I\'ve been so nice to them. Anyhoo just as long as they like their gifts of homemade melon/cucumber scented lotion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif <font color=\"red\"> (Beware of phero users bearing gifts!) </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBiRD
05-22-2003, 04:37 AM
give in to your evil side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
05-22-2003, 11:43 AM
MIX#1 has the same effect, except the pheros/couplins etc stay on me and they still start arguing. Although it would be a good idea, except some women get competitive and they would instead give him more attention ?
A1 is best spilt or given to some poor suck.