PDA

View Full Version : Just shut up.....

tallmacky
05-21-2003, 03:51 PM
Audio Post (\"http://www.triflux.com/mc/post-1.mp3\")
Text Post below.
I\'m wondering guys when you wear heavy SOE after awhile or you are rocking some good -mones any even -none do you get laughter and a willing for people to talk to you, but then at weird times they always say shut up? I went to a Student government meeting today, and I had everyone in my area laughing/attention (SOE effect) but at weird times they would be like shut up, and seemed annoyed on a pleasurable level very funny quirky thingy dingy.

PS. Didn\'t feel like finishing the audio post, too mono-toned and bored hah.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-21-2003, 03:58 PM
\"weird times\"? How much time to start noticing those reactions after u put the SoE gel on?

tallmacky
05-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Umm it was 10 hours, so I am not worried much at all about SOE going bad during my max of using it, it could still be the little bit of NPA that may give those reactions. People love the SOE but may be annoyed by the NPA, hmmm I am not sure but the word shut up is used to so much and in an odd way, I have just started to notice that, I know it doesn\'t sound like much, but hey ya never know.

Kifer85
05-21-2003, 08:46 PM
no offense, but it probably wasn\'t the mones...
You were probably just talking too much or being annoying, and after 10 hours I doubt the SOE would have that adverse of an effect on so many people.

Don\'t worry, ur still my boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

elvido
05-22-2003, 01:37 AM
OMFG! YES! This happened to me on Sunday. I was on the bus with my ex, me wearing 3+1 AE,APC. I was just talking silly stuff about transportation methods, and I suggested we should all do a chinese fire drill. And she was like \"ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?!\" She said I was in some imaginary sunday morning world and wouldn\'t stop talking nonsense. Kinda true but this never seemed to bother her.
On the way back she was DIHL\'ing (never one so obvious) and later in the afternoon we hooked up.
But yes, she told me to shut up! hahahahahaha

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 03:10 AM
Kifer, thanks man hahah.

Elvido, I am not saying this is directly linked to any one product, but I do think it has a deeper and more subtle meaning, I get the shut up along with the talking nonsense and acting weird etc... At the student government meeting I could possibly see why it may have been annoying but this has happen in class and it comes off as someone being a bit too aggressive and annoyed. I am just thinking that high -none in any case may be very annoying to people and they are just waiting to pounce on you.

Sexyredhead
05-22-2003, 05:50 AM
Or maybe you had on too much and the -nol was affecting you? Making you goofy and saying stupid stuff just to keep talking? It\'s funny for a while, then it gets annoying.
I\'ve found this happens sometimes when I wear too much -nol

Elana
05-22-2003, 06:58 AM
or maybe it was because he wouldn\'t shut the f%#k up and he was annoying the hell out of everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TM- You happen to be very annoying! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 10:45 AM
I still think it is the whole mood of things, I wasn\'t talking at one point and a kid I know said hey J and I said what and he then said shut up, then he said he was kidding, I shouldn\'t look too much into things possibly.

gracias elana

EXIT63
05-22-2003, 10:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
or maybe it was because he wouldn\'t shut the f%#k up and he was annoying the hell out of everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TM- You happen to be very annoying! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You hit that nail right on the head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 01:55 PM
I wore 4 drops of AE and 4-5 dabs of NPA (dropper on) today I was testing it for adam22. I have to say the minute I put ont his combo I knew it was perfect. The shut up situation happen today again. We were in spanish class I went up to the teach and started talking about my grade (only 84) on the test, and another girl was up there not attractive in the least but one of if not the smartest girls in the there. Anyhow I asked lightly hey what did she get pretty much talking to her it was not loud at all, she just goes \"NONE of your business.\" in a pissed off voice, pissed for what reason I would like to know? It\'s kind of funny because like 5 minutes before all of this she was talking to me lightly and joking a bit when I was doing something before class.

I am done looking for these signs they are annoying as hell and hard to deal with though. I would have to say to any newbz watch out for the snappy stuff, it\'s a bitch.

monesrule
05-22-2003, 02:05 PM
you are saying snappy stuff is a sign that the mix is working??

Skyy
05-22-2003, 02:08 PM
yeah im sorta confused..

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 02:19 PM
The snappy stuff I am getting from females mostly it seems, has been just occuring recently with my NPA and the fact that I have been mixing them. Maybe I never noticed this before.

Definitly the mix is working with the snappy stuff! One of the easiest signs to read when trying to figure out if someone is affected by the -mones. I am not sure if when a girl is annoyed she is also turned on, I would think so as many of them laugh and snap at around the same time ya know?

Shoe
05-22-2003, 02:22 PM
TM measures his success by how annoyed everyone is.

Gerund
05-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Let\'s take a poll on how successful he is! &lt;giggle&gt;

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 02:31 PM
No I try to avoid the snappy behavior like the plague, but within that snappy behavior is a girl who is undoubtidly annoyed to high heaven with me or a girl who is sexually frustrated or frustrated with her liking of me.

It\'s the easiest way to see if the -mones are having an effect.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2003, 02:40 PM

Let\'s take a poll on how successful he is! &lt;giggle&gt;

He\'s batting a thousand with me, I\'m sure you know.

Tallmacky, why do you think it\'s the pheromones? I\'ve been telling you to shut up for months and I can\'t smell you at all ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

marv14yag
05-22-2003, 03:29 PM
Leave the dude alone, d*mn...

Boy can\'t say anthing without having a remark like that!

TAllmacky, what I bleirve it to be is...

Because you have the mones on, etc you are percieved as liked, etc, funny, enertaining, etc.

HOWEVER, without the mones you may n ot be funny. They are at first affected by the mones, and than they realize, wait, he\'s a loser, or not in our \"click\"....And than againt hey may affect you.

If it were true like you are saying FTR than they wouldn\'t have included them and thought he was funny/interesting, they would have just yelled shut up the ENTIRE time.

And they could have been playing too...

Even without EXTRAVENOUS MONES.

This happens to me ALL THE TIME!

No joke, I\'ll be talking, everyone will be cool, and than the teacher will say to shut up (noone shuts up) but yet everyone\'s like Bart, shut the f*ck up. Or blames stuff on me.

I\'m not quite sure what that means. That\'s almost as good as the girls that say that I\'m ugly but yet stare at my body or give me eye contact HMMM... A lot of the time WITHOUT MONES.

I think it\'s just like I said though.

Mones and perhaps body, or whatever says you\'re cool, and than perhaps they remember you are not. Or perhaps they are using you as something to put it in. Ie, if you are the oldest in the family you\'ll get all the sh*t for everything.

with mones on you could prehaps be the alpha male.

Bart

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 03:47 PM
I can see what you mean with the \"shut up\" thing when everyone doesn\'t stop talking and you are blamed. I think they are trying to find the easiest target at that time and shift the blame.

Even before the -mones reminds me of last year, I was also considered funny when I wanted to be and in Social studies 11 I had everyone in my near group laughing non-stop. I did once get that blame game $hit from some girl around that area (and another too I believe), if you put yourself out there too much as being the funny guy (maybe even nice) people are going think they can pounce on you whenever they want, I give off that vibe just look at the responses I got in this thread (by the way my thread if you don\'t want to read it then don\'t click on it FTR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) Maybe why I can/forced to be an A-hole elana?

I still think the -mones are playing a part, most of the time its from my friends or people I know, the girl in class was wayy below trust me and nothing of the cool kind. I think that this issue can be split, the one I am talking about and the one that Bart mentioned, and at times they merge.

BTW the cool thing is a little issue at our school, its not as previlent.

marv14yag
05-22-2003, 04:02 PM
I think it\'s just if your (insert one) male you get the rap for things...

Ie, beta male (funny), alpha male, etc...

I can\'t really understand your posts somtimes dude...

\"the girl in class was wayy below trust me and nothing of the cool kind\"

That doesn\'t make sense...

Anyway, either way. What happens, no matter which situation...If it\'s like that, peopel are using you. Be it for a leader, or someone to take the rap..Mones, and being heard makes you more out htere FOR THAT.

That\'s my personal opinion on it.

Bart

marv14yag
05-22-2003, 04:02 PM
I think it\'s just if your (insert one) male you get the rap for things...

Ie, beta male (funny), alpha male, etc...

I can\'t really understand your posts somtimes dude...

\"the girl in class was wayy below trust me and nothing of the cool kind\"

That doesn\'t make sense...

Anyway, either way. What happens, no matter which situation...If it\'s like that, peopel are using you. Be it for a leader, or someone to take the rap..Mones, and being heard makes you more out htere FOR THAT.

That\'s my personal opinion on it.

Bart

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 04:05 PM
sorry about the misunderstanding, she is ugly, not popular, and no personality.

marv14yag
05-22-2003, 04:12 PM
Well, yeah...If you notice...

A lot fo the times you\'ll have ugly girls that will be the ones to call you ugly, etc much more than the rest.

why?

I\'m sure there\'s a lot of reasons...Basically, it makes them feel better? I don\'t know.

Etiher way, who cares dude.

If someone tells you to shut up, or thinks of you negatively, find someoen that thinks of you \"positively\"...Pretty simple.

Hang around other people?

But, yes, same thing though. I can make the entire class laugh at the drop of a hat. I know one dude that gets up and does stupid sh**...Gets a little attention.

Meanwhile, I just sit in the back by myself, and when I see an oportunity, I take it. One sentence, at the right time, said by the right person, int eh right tone of voice and the whole class just BUSTS OUT with laughter.

And the good thing is you have pepole laughing, and not AT YOU either, like the jackass that sitst here acting stupid.

Either way, it doens\'t help ME OUT NONE.

Well, I suppose, in what aspet would it? Getting laid? Although I haven\'t gotten laid, I can imagine that if you get loaid al the time, there would be nothing to it. It\'s the specialness the peoeple crave. peopel want to feel good. Which means attention, and most improtantly love. This is why, i think, a lot of girls have all these fantasies, and if you don\'t live up to them, than it doesn\'t matter.

Anyway.

2 more cents.

Bart

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Thanks again Bart.

This was just something I wanted to note/see if others had this response. I was not worried just puzzled.

thanks again.

Gerund
05-22-2003, 04:31 PM
Leave the dude alone, d*mn...

Boy can\'t say anthing without having a remark like that!

That\'s right, Bart -- we\'re the insensitive ones! This, despite the fact that TM fairly revels in being obnoxious~

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2003, 04:35 PM
Shhh, baby, leave them alone. It\'s too good. Bart criticizing Tallmacky for an unclear post. I\'m enjoying the hell out of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gerund
05-22-2003, 04:41 PM
You\'re absolutely right, what was I thinking?!?!?! &lt;chuckle&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 04:53 PM
Hahahah yeah hahahha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif