PDA

View Full Version : NPA smell is not bad to me !

tomcat
05-21-2003, 04:51 AM
Hello Dear Forum Members!

After having used one single drop of NPA without a cover fragrance it seemed to smell very strong and sharp to me. But what I expected was a _stinky_ smell like body odor or something like that, but to be honest I did like the smell a lot, which made me aggressive and awake like after too much coffee. Even the day after I could smell it. What is wrong with me that I´m not offended by NPA? Maybe only other people will sense the smell bad or dirty?

Normaly I use AE/m, AE/w, RM, PPA and it doesn´t smell that sharp to me because of its \"clean\" -none, but nevertheless I wouldn´t call NPA stinky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

(I already did a search but didn´t find a matching answer...)

Thank you!

Elana
05-21-2003, 05:04 AM
I have NPA/w and I don\'t think it smells nasty either. It has a strong alcohol like smell to me, but nothing like BO. I have never smelled the mens NPA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tomcat
05-21-2003, 05:42 AM
Just to clarify: I think that I DO smell -none. Or why do I smell something even the day after? In case of NPA it cant´t be a contained perfume...

I also do smell the alcohol, but it can´t be there after one night - right?

pelotudo
05-21-2003, 07:31 AM
I\'m really starting to like the smell of NPA and especially TE Sandalwood. At first, the scents were too musky for me...but after wearing them a while and smelling them after 3-4 hours, I don\'t think they smell THAT bad.

-Jon

Skyy
05-21-2003, 08:36 AM
I like the smell of npa, ill have npa/w tomorrow so ill see how it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cloud9
05-21-2003, 11:40 AM
one whiff of NPA covered with some apc= I smell urine