PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna trade my TE or APC for your...?

pelotudo
05-20-2003, 06:52 PM
I\'ve got an almost full bottle of TE Sandalwood and a virtually full bottle of APC. After getting the NPA, I don\'t need the TE anymore and never used, and it never seemed to work for me at all. There\'s about 5/6 of the TE bottle left...it\'s just down to the very top of the label. I\'ve also got my bottle of APC w/ I got w/ my DD order. I don\'t really like the smell, and my cologne covers everything just as well as it does. I\'ve used MAYBE 8 dabs out of it. Make offers on them if you\'re interested, or if you have any WAGG/PI/SOE/PF you want to trade..I\'m looking for ANY of them. Reply or PM me and we can work something out so I don\'t have to send them back to Bruce and can help one of you guys out.

-Jon

monesrule
05-20-2003, 06:55 PM
i\'d keep apc. 7:3 apc to npa works so much better then mixing npa with anything else for me.

pelotudo
05-20-2003, 06:57 PM
I just really don\'t like the smell. I mean, it doesn\'t really smell \"bad\", but it clashes with what I wear. I put on some AE, a couple dabs of NPA, 1/3 of an SoE gel pack, and I don\'t need the APC. It smells almost too sweet for me though, and after smelling it for an hour or so I can\'t stand it. Maybe I need to give it some more time though. So many people love it, but it just doesn\'t do anything for me.

monesrule
05-20-2003, 07:06 PM
have u tried straight apc and npa? because when i add soe or ae or whatever, the mix just doesn\'t draw nearly the same amount of attention.

pelotudo
05-21-2003, 03:37 AM
I tried it like maybe 2-3 times (like 2 dabs APC, 1 NPA), but didn\'t really like it and didn\'t see anything. I then jumped over to my AE:NPA mix and have been using that ever since.

pelotudo
05-22-2003, 02:15 PM
Bump...anyone?

I tried a small JB1 mix last night, and still didn\'t get any results.

TE and APC just really aren\'t working for me. I\'m looking for: SoE oil, SoE gel packs, PI/m, PI/f, WAGG, PF... anyone wanna trade/trade + $$$? I really don\'t want to have to send them back to Bruce if someone else is looking for something to try and something they have isn\'t working for them.

-Jon

tallmacky
05-22-2003, 02:24 PM
How much is the APC gonna cost?

really TE sandalwood was the shiznit for me.

pelotudo
05-22-2003, 02:27 PM
Make me an offer on it. I\'m really looking to trade, but if you want to buy it PM me and we can discuss it.