PDA

View Full Version : AE/w Content

Alquimista
05-20-2003, 05:53 PM
Hi girls!
I need you help: can somebody here that has the AE/w tell me what is his content (kind of mones), as well their amount??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

EXIT63
05-20-2003, 06:37 PM
I didn\'t know AE had a /w.

Goddess
05-20-2003, 06:47 PM
Yup, they do. It has , by weight, 0.010% none, 0.020% nol and 0.015% rone. (At least I THINK thats what I was reading...the print is VERRRY small!) Smells like male sweat to me. But ya know what? Since I\'ve been using -mones, I LIKE male sweat. Go figure. In the past I\'d wrinkle my nose up when I\'d get a good whiff, now I inhale like I\'ve just encountered a great dessert. (!!!)

Ginger

Alquimista
05-20-2003, 07:20 PM
you know what? I guess I am going to buy it. It is worth, because of the amount of nol, as well because of the smell, and because of the rone. It is funny, I never heard the girls from here talking about the AE/w. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

CJ01
05-21-2003, 01:20 PM
AE/w has been mentioned a little bit by other girls. Just do a search on it for some info.

tallmacky
05-21-2003, 02:16 PM
Even AE/w in my opinion is a bit annoying to work with in a mix, think about this I want a pure source of -none, -rone, and -nol if I cannot get that I want to get it as close as possible.

Even AE/W has a good amount of -none in it and that can through off or limit my mix, For -none I would go with NPA, for -NOL SOE roll-on/gel, -rone (if needed) CS-rone. Hey maybe I am also off I am sure the different unmatching numbers may produce a bit more of a phero-signature.