PDA

View Full Version : Well this was interesting...

TJ2k
05-20-2003, 05:20 PM
Today I applied about 3 drops of AE and went out.
Went to burger king to get something to eat. The girl who took my order seemed very neutral. No effect in other words.
When I had finished my meal I went outside and sat on a bench to wait for a couple of friends of mine to show up.

While I was sitting there, minding my own business, a couple came walking past me. They were in the middle of a conversation and when they had passed me by about 8 feet the girl turned around in the middle of her conversation (which came to a halt) and looked me straight in the eyes with a huge smile on her face. I smiled back and shrugged, like I didn\'t know why she was doing it.

Then my friends arrived, we went to a pub. Sat in a corner most of the time and talked. Nothing happened. They seemed quite friendly, though. One of my friends kept asking if I wanted anything from the bar.

Anyway, this was my first experience with pheromones. Will do more testing later on.

TJ

Watcher
05-20-2003, 05:36 PM
That look a DIHL, and at the pub, people like to be youre friend over attentive etc, youll get used to it keep up the good work.

tallmacky
05-20-2003, 08:49 PM
Was the girl\'s smile a closed mouth one? People realize you are a great prospect as a friend/lover and are willing to work for your approval.

Watcher
05-20-2003, 09:34 PM
ANd then if i dont find them to useful, i make them work for my approval to enable me to work out the best prospects and the others are jettisioned if they prove to be hangers on social circle hookup theory style. If she had a open mouth one, she was saying let me suck youre cock. Closed mouth well it was just a DIHL

**DONOTDELETE**
05-20-2003, 09:38 PM
What the hell kind of post was that, Watcher?

franki
05-20-2003, 09:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What the hell kind of post was that, Watcher?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-20-2003, 09:58 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
ANd then if i dont find them to useful, i make them work for my approval to enable me to work out the best prospects and the others are jettisioned if they prove to be hangers on social circle hookup theory style. If she had a open mouth one, she was saying let me suck youre cock. Closed mouth well it was just a DIHL

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

HAhah that is funny in so many ways you have no idea. Jettison what are people cargo ahhaha and the open mouth thing is now classic nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TJ2k
05-21-2003, 04:26 AM
Cool... so I had a DIHL! Awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Her mouth was semi-open but that was possibly due to the fact that she was talking when she passed me.

Gonna keep applying this stuff and give you guys stories (if they\'re worth mentioning) from my everyday life.

TJ

bundyburger
05-21-2003, 04:37 AM
That wasn\'t a DIHL! You\'ll know a DIHL when you see it. It\'s like they are in a trance. You\'ll notice a girl staring at you with a dazed face, as if she needs someone to snap her out of it.
She\'s day-dreaming about this guy (hopefully you!) that she has noticed. ...something like that.

They are rare. They require a LOT of circumstances to be right before you\'ll get them. Phero\'s can help the girl to think \"Oh wowwww! What a guy!!\" , next thing she knows she\'s off in her own little world. A world where you\'re the star. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TJ2k
05-21-2003, 04:50 AM
Heheh okey still something to look forward to I suppose! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TJ

bundyburger
05-21-2003, 05:04 AM
DEFINITELY something to look forward too. There are whole threads devoted to explaining DIHLs somewhere. And even some advice from FTR and others on how to make use of them.

...be prepared for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-21-2003, 05:10 AM
BB- Why are you awake? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
05-21-2003, 07:25 AM
BB beat me to it, it wasnt a DIHL.