PDA

View Full Version : Rats - wasted some good Angel body cream

Goddess
05-20-2003, 03:59 PM
Yup, did the unthinkable. Was gonna put some EW (intended to add just ONE drop) into my new $55 jar of Angel (Innocent) body cream. Just as I was tapping, my cat bumped my leg and THREE LARGE drops went in. Put some on and my guy says \"I think the cat box needs cleaning\" A couple of days later I thought I\'d try it again - his remark was \"OMG that stuff stinks - thats whats been reeking in here\" waahhhh I was so looking forward to wearing it under my Angel...I think it coulda held two drops, but the three big ones was just too much. Any suggestions on what to do with a full tub of EW spiked Angel Innocent cream? BTW - I tried wearing it...gave me the same weepy snarly reactions that wearing PCC did. NOT my cup of tea. I don\'t like being a b*tch, but couldn\'t help myself. Yuck!

Ginger

**DONOTDELETE**
05-20-2003, 04:01 PM
Suckage!

How about ... buy another jar of cream and mix the two of them together to dilute the EW.

Oh, p.s. - use an eyedropper next time - I think it\'s easier.

Angel Innocent is lighter/fresher than Angel ... can\'t carry as much \'mones as Angel.

monesrule
05-20-2003, 04:23 PM
yea, that is what i was going to say. just buy another jar (actually two jars would be best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) and split that 3 drops to 1.5 drops.

Gerund
05-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Maybe give the cat up for adoption?

Gerund <--------- not a cat person~ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Goddess
05-20-2003, 06:37 PM
Thanks guys, yeah I spose I\'ll hafta spring for the extra jar - hate to - $$$...and I just spent $120 some on P10 (which by the way was here in my city the NEXT BUSINESS DAY - way to go Bruce!!!) But...the post office requires a signature and I don\'t get off work in time (they close at 4:00 - who ever heard of a P.O. closing at 4:00????) So it will require three days wait. I am SOOOOO hoping I\'ll get some positive results from this. Something NOTICEABLE. I\'ll surely let you know if THAT happens. (I\'d just be happy if the complaints about my cooking would stop - hahaha)

Renee, I want to thank you for the \"presents\" - you know what I mean!! LOTS of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger

**DONOTDELETE**
05-20-2003, 06:42 PM
You\'re so welcome! Glad you enjoyed.

I can\'t wait to hear about the P10. I had pretty much made up my mind that would be my next purchase. Investment, I should say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lucky
05-21-2003, 04:21 AM
Goddess,
My EW was SO strong, I had to trash it.

As an attempt to cut your losses, what if you tried a spoonful of the spiked Angel added to 4-6 ounces of an unscented, inexpensive cream or lotion? I don\'t know how stable the EW is....

bundyburger
05-21-2003, 04:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
they close at 4:00 - who ever heard of a P.O. closing at 4:00????

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sucks!! Ours does here too! Always missing them by a few minutes etc. I spose they start their days earlier or something.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-21-2003, 05:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Goddess,
My EW was SO strong, I had to trash it.

As an attempt to cut your losses, what if you tried a spoonful of the spiked Angel added to 4-6 ounces of an unscented, inexpensive cream or lotion? I don\'t know how stable the EW is....

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

EW is quite stable in lotion. Lucky, why didn\'t you just dilute it until you could work with it? The whole point of us having it was to find a dilution point that would let us work with it ...I mean, were there not enough instructions on the forum to help you with that? Frustrates me to hear you trashed it. I would gladly have taken it off your hands. It\'s not even sold anymore at the original strength.

Lucky
05-21-2003, 11:27 AM
I put like one drop in a gallon of water!!! Remember all the weird things it did to me? I had to get up in the middle of the night, shower, and get the stuff out of the house. Anyhow, what I trashed was the gallon. The vial is probably still in the garage. Want me to look for it?

To be fair, I probably didn\'t experiment enough with it. With all of the other good products available and my limited abilities as a chemist, I felt like I was wasting valuable time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

monesrule
05-21-2003, 12:49 PM
just sell about 1000 EW\'s of it on ebay

Lucky
05-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Bruce does such a good job, I\'ll leave the selling to him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif