PDA

View Full Version : Whats ur favorite mixes?

adam22
05-20-2003, 03:12 PM
Well as my supplies of SoE packs are running a little low, I will be left with just NPA. So I\'m gonna get something else...Now SoE did work really good but im thinking i wanna try something else just to experiment, I was thinking AE. So i would have AE and NPA. There is a good deal on AE+TE, would getting this combo be any use since i already have NPA? So what are you guy\'s favorite mixes? What should I get next, maybe I should just stick with more SoE...im 16... so advice PLEASE, ill be taking aroad trip in a couple weeks so i wont be able to order more...i want to get soemthing easy to carry and effective, and will last 2-3 weeks

monesrule
05-20-2003, 03:13 PM
i wouldn\'t get te if you already have npa. they are the same thing just diff concentrations. Try pheromax. It has a great none to nol ratio, and comes in a bottle you can carry around and spray yourself with. Get the bigger size, the key chains one leak.

Skyy
05-20-2003, 03:17 PM
Why dont you buy the SoE roll on? Its easy to carry and doesnt leak. And its easy to hide.

adam22
05-20-2003, 03:43 PM
well im thinking AE or SoE roll on, i cant afford both... does anyone prefer one over the other? By the end of the night i hope to get one or the other...so help me out! loli might even just get more gel packs...but i feel like trying something else...

monesrule
05-20-2003, 04:14 PM
don\'t buy soe. if u can only take one thing with you u need an all purpose product. Pheromax or AE. True pheromax doens\'t have rone, but i think the none to nol ratio works better for some guys

adam22
05-20-2003, 04:24 PM
oh i can take more then one thing..i just want to bring as few as possible..cause ill be at others ppls house i dont want to have like 10 bottles in my bags...lol

monesrule
05-20-2003, 04:30 PM
as far as i am concerned, i would rather buy a a product that gets sexual hits, not people talking there heads off about themselves. But people do like soe, to add to mixes or whatever, so its got its supporters

adam22
05-20-2003, 04:35 PM
Doestn AE get both sexual and social hits? and SoE usually only get social..so im thinking AE...u guys agree?

Watcher
05-20-2003, 04:36 PM
What about WAGG, use that with NPA, might be worth a shot.
If $$$$ are a concern and you want a product in between AE(M) and SOE(M) then get Alter ego for women with a reduced Anone but higher Anol and Arone ratios.

Watcher
05-20-2003, 04:38 PM
Try alter ego for women, you get a similar product to DD#1 mix in terms of Anone Arone and ANol, and that always gets a good mix between social and sexual hits, without some of the overt aggressiveness from a product with higher Anone levels.

Alquimista
05-20-2003, 05:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Try alter ego for women, you get a similar product to DD#1 mix in terms of Anone Arone and ANol, and that always gets a good mix between social and sexual hits, without some of the overt aggressiveness from a product with higher Anone levels.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Watcher,
Can you tell me the mones and their amount on AE/w??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I am thinking about to buy it...

Watcher
05-20-2003, 05:35 PM
The same as alter ego for men, but it has less Anone and more Anol and Arone. You should check the main webpage to see the descriptions of what is inside it or check the pheromone reference material at the top of this page also.

adam22
05-20-2003, 05:43 PM
i refuse to buy a product for women...lol...i like none....none=good, i dont get good results without alot of none...

monesrule
05-20-2003, 05:47 PM
adam, check out this link on pheromax

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=59253&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=pheromax%20results&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp; Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=59253&amp;Sear ch=true#Post59253 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=59253&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=pheromax%20results&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp; Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=59253&amp;Sear ch=true#Post59253\")

you won\'t regret getting it.

Alquimista
05-20-2003, 05:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
i refuse to buy a product for women...lol...i like none....none=good, i dont get good results without alot of none...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Because I am a young guy I need more nol... I was looking to the Pheromone Reference Material and there is only info for AE/m. It seems that for the first time I will have to visit the women forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

adam22
05-20-2003, 05:59 PM
its a bit spendy..and ive read so many good stories about AE/m with NPA....

Watcher
05-20-2003, 09:22 PM
Real womens products contain couplins. ALter ego for women doesnt, it has been altered for guys mostly looking for AE(M) that is more like DD#1. That is what stone labs came up with. In terms of total phero content this is the breakdown i think. AE(W)

25 % Anone
35% Arone
40% Anol

Trust me, unlike NPA with its secret ingredients and SOE lacking ANone, a combo of NPA and AE(W) will give you product which has ANone but to much Anone can drive women off, its a balancing act, to much they stay back, to little they get chatty but not sexual, you also need to be aware after 10 hours that Anol breaks down into Anone. So with the Anol it will as the day goes on on youre skin breakdown into Anone, giving you sexual hits, this stuff lasts on skin up to 72 hours.
But hey youre ignorance may in fact lead to you not being happy, young guys produce more than enough ANone you need ANol and Arone with some supporting Anone. SO AE(W) is in fact better for someone youre age, just dont get hung up on that female label please oh god dont.
Can i please have phero experts backign me up here, FTR, jambat, Oscar, white hall ? anyone.