PDA

View Full Version : mixing pi/m

furburger
05-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Do you think mixing a full bottle of pi/m into a 100ml cologne is a good mix or would it be too weak?

EXIT63
05-20-2003, 01:41 PM
DON\'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

franki
05-20-2003, 01:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Do you think mixing a full bottle of pi/m into a 100ml cologne is a good mix or would it be too weak?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Haha, if you have the money and don\'t care about ruining a bottle of cologne and loosing a bottle of PI ...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-20-2003, 01:47 PM
i have heard using a cover on PI is bad. I also read that one or two drops is enuf, so it will stink, but not terribly bad. What do you guys think? Also the FORUM CLUB FILES had a file that said they mixed it with rogue male and it worked great. I guess they just poured the two bottles together.

Skyy
05-20-2003, 02:23 PM
I would think NPA would be a better choice to mix in a colonge.

SwingerMD
05-20-2003, 02:39 PM
Furburger,

My suggestion would be to mix the cologne and PI/m in small amounts (Dude I still have my first bottle of PI/m from one year ago.). We are talking about drop to drop. You\'re looking to do a ratio of 1:10 of PI/m to cologne. Mix the small amount first and see if it works well for you. And then if hordes of women start chasing you when wearing it, go right ahead, knock yourself out and pour the entire bottle of PI/m in.

Or in other words, follow Exit\'s advice and: </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

DON\'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">