PDA

View Full Version : After shave balsam a.k.a. balm a.k.a. balsem

Charisma
05-20-2003, 12:33 PM
Gentlemen,

What\'s your experience with after shave balsams (a.k.a. balm a.k.a. balsem a.k.a. emulsion) like Nivea, Dune, Sanex, etc.?

Findings/experience in relation to:
- mones keeping in tact
- balsam ability to cover
- mixing mones and balsam

<font color=\"#666666\">P.S. Sorry ladies, I addressed this question to the gents. I don\'t think anyone of you uses products like this (and if they do please share your thoughts as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)</font>

Charisma
05-20-2003, 10:13 PM
Well come on, there must be someone who can give me at least a scientific explanation...

Tremann
05-21-2003, 07:37 AM
I have no idea what the effects on the mones are, But all i know is , Nivea aftershave balm is awesome! I discovered it like a year ago and i cant shave without it. It leaves ur skin so smooth and shiny.

Charisma
05-21-2003, 09:42 AM
Exactly!

That\'s why I want to know if my mones will be ok.
Nivea smells great - girls love it, my skins feels good and it\'s quite inexpensive (note: I didn\'t say \'cheap\' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

9 out of 10 women I\'ve met asked me: \"what\'s that cologne you\'re wearing you smell so nice\".
Well that\'s Nivea with a whole lotta me (mixed with my natural mones)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-21-2003, 10:18 AM
I don\'t understand what you are asking. You can mix your mones with anything.

The best way to distribute them is with an unscented body lotion. I use Curel lotion. It is my favorite when it comes to leaving my skin soft and moist. It has no scent. I add my mones to a few blobs of lotion, spray in a spray of my Angel perfume, and spread all over myself. Then I spray another few squirts of Angel, and I am good to go.

BTW- If you tell me not to post in a thread, you can be damn certain that I am going to post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Even if it completely off topic. I don\'t want to feel left out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charisma
05-21-2003, 10:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
BTW- If you tell me not to post in a thread, you had better be damn sure that I am going to post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Even if it completely off topic. I don\'t want to feel left out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s why I wrote it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great to read you post Elana! That sure is a great tip!!!
Hope it works also with the (supposed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) \'smelly\' -none.

SwingerMD
05-21-2003, 12:15 PM
Well come on, there must be someone who can give me at least a scientific explanation...

Hmm . . . I guess no one really knows so I\'ll just have to try it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . First I\'ll wear some w/o mones to get a baseline rxn then start testing with various mone products and concentrations.

I just bought some balsam during my lunch break . . . unfortuantely after getting back, opening it, smelling it and reading the label I realized that I made a mistake and bought the \"Unscented\" senstive skin version (oops) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif .

Watcher
05-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Well i use a product called hair no more, which is one you leave on them scrape the hair off, so i dont shave.
Just use the mones as semi aftershave. Sorry cant help you out.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Gentlemen,

What\'s your experience with after shave balsams (a.k.a. balm a.k.a. balsem a.k.a. emulsion) like Nivea, Dune, Sanex, etc.?

Findings/experience in relation to:
- mones keeping in tact
- balsam ability to cover
- mixing mones and balsam

<font color=\"#666666\">P.S. Sorry ladies, I addressed this question to the gents. I don\'t think anyone of you uses products like this (and if they do please share your thoughts as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)</font>

A side note: Balm

Not balsam

Two entirely different things.