PDA

View Full Version : Kissing

trejoe
05-20-2003, 08:03 AM
Yo ladies whats up i just came with a quick question its kinda silly but how can you tell if a girl wants to kiss. What i mean is is there some kind of body language to look for well thars about it.

Elana
05-20-2003, 08:52 AM
When a girl approches you, unzips your pants and throws you down on the ground, that\'s usually a pretty good sign that she wants a kiss. Hope that helps. Do any of you ladies want to add anything helpful?

seadove
05-20-2003, 09:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
When a girl approches you, unzips your pants and throws you down on the ground,

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think the kissing starts way before, don\'t yuou think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
05-20-2003, 09:37 AM
When a girl approches you, unzips your pants and throws you down on the ground,

I think the kissing starts way before, don\'t yuou think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Not necessarily. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BassMan
05-20-2003, 09:43 AM
You can usually feel fairly safe in trying for a kiss after her third or fourth orgasm...

Enticing
05-20-2003, 09:44 AM
Elana, I am rofl at your response.. but given the young man\'s age and sincere question...

When a girl wants to be kissed she might raise her face to yours, close her eyes, part her lips slightly, nuzzle your neck...

Why not just lay one on her, and if she doesn\'t pull back, then she was ready. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sorry I can\'t be more specific.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Good luck, sweetie!

Elana
05-20-2003, 09:45 AM
You can usually feel fairly safe in trying for a kiss after her third or fourth orgasm...

I don\'t know. Don\'t you think that might be just a little bit pushy?

BassMan
05-20-2003, 09:54 AM

I don\'t know. Don\'t you think that might be just a little bit pushy?

You might just be right, depends a lot on the girl. Sometimes it\'s best just to wait and see if she\'ll give you a little peck over breakfast.

tallmacky
05-20-2003, 11:00 AM
Half of the time the female will like the kiss even if she did not want it at that moment, partially because you are bold, daring, and willing to take a risk. That right there is half of the allure of the kiss, and if you are good much more props to ya\'. By the way you always know when it\'s safe, a step below that is like, is it ok to slap this girls ass, you know the girls you can and can\'t do this to.

I personally enjoy tongue jamming.

elvido
05-22-2003, 01:44 AM
Patterns of eye contact and looking at lips (on their part) are pretty good indicators.

CptKipling
05-24-2003, 12:48 PM
Patterns of eye contact and looking at lips (on their part) are pretty good indicators.

Damn i was about to say that! If they look at your lips thats usually a very good sign, unless you have salad cream around your mouth (dont do that...). If she seems to want to be in your personal space aswell, but mostly just go for it!

I remember this one time i was arguing with an ex and i kissed her, and she was really into it and everything. We ended up getting back together for a while, but she said once, \"why did you kiss me that time?\", \"because you wanted me to\", \"no i didn\'t, you kissed ME!\", \"well i didn\'t see you pulling away afterwards so i guess i was right!!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif\".

Andy
05-26-2003, 06:51 AM
Hmmmm .... Most girls don\'t know that they wanted to kiss you until you\'ve done it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Just build some rapport (trying to shoot your tounge down the throat of a woman that isn\'t aware of your willing presence with sonicspeed might not be that good) and try it.

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 03:42 PM
Most girls don\'t know that they wanted to kiss you until you\'ve done it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Another profound thought from the unenlightened. You guys *DO* realize that you\'re posting this sh!t on the WOMEN\'S forum, yes? Geez. How do you people ever progress past puberty?

franki
05-26-2003, 04:13 PM
Most girls don\'t know that they wanted to kiss you until you\'ve done it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Another profound thought from the unenlightened. You guys *DO* realize that you\'re posting this sh!t on the WOMEN\'S forum, yes? Geez. How do you people ever progress past puberty?

I believe Andy knows what he is talking about though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Mmmmhmmm.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 04:15 PM
At the risk of agreeing with a guy, I have to admit I like it when a guy I like just hauls off and kisses me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It\'s my favorite way to be told to shut up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-26-2003, 04:26 PM
&lt;&lt;a guy I like &gt;&gt;

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 04:30 PM
Well, we\'re not talking about some random guy off the street. With his tongue bitten off, he have a helluva time trying it twice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

monesrule
05-26-2003, 04:39 PM
Well, we\'re not talking about some random guy off the street.&gt;&gt;&gt; What about on a date or an \"unofficial\" date? I think that\'s why the question was posed \"how do you know when a girl wants to kiss?\" I figured the guy wanted to know the signs of a woman liking/want to kiss him, p[robably because he wants to know his lips are welcomed.

I just know I wouldn\'t want somebody grabbing me and putting their lips on mine if I\'m not into them, and I have seen some nastyass guys do this too poor, poor women who are too polite to push them away.

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 04:53 PM
Snozzzberry.....Whoever heard of a snozzzberry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 04:54 PM
I just know I wouldn\'t want somebody grabbing me and putting their lips on mine if I\'m not into them, and I have seen some nastyass guys do this too poor, poor women who are too polite to push them away.

Yes. That\'s what I was referring to. And... he shoots.... he scores!! &lt;roaring crowd&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I do also agree with SRH, though, about the guys I *am* interested in... *sometimes*. Sometimes a little show of force can lead to a very pleasant interlude. Of course, too much of that just makes me feel dominated, and that brings out the claws. &lt;sigh&gt; I know I am not being of any help to the poor guy who started this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Sorry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 04:55 PM
Snozzzberry.....Whoever heard of a snozzzberry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 05:01 PM

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Definitely one of my all time favorites! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-26-2003, 05:07 PM
I do also agree with SRH, though, about the guys I *am* interested in... *sometimes*. &gt;&gt;&gt; I don\'t think anyone would disagree with that.

So, there\'s your answer for whoever it was that started the thread. After your exercise your mind-reading abilities that reveal a female\'s positive thoughts towards you, go in for the kill!!! If your psychic skills are lacking that day, however, you can go in there and softly give her a little embrace with your lips. Very lightly, and very short. then back away and look into her eyes and see how she reacts. If she liked it, you\'ll know it. If she seems a little uncomfortable, well at least you didn\'t do anything that was that unpleasant. Even I can withstand a little kiss from someone I don\'t find attractive.

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 05:08 PM
I used to dream about the Wonka candy factory. Licking the flavored wall paper, getting all the free candy samples, floating with the bubble stuff, and of course, the holy grail of candy... the *NEVERENDING* Gobstopper. That is like the ultimate child\'s fantasy- a bite-sized piece of candy that never gets any smaller! &lt;sigh&gt; Oh, the days of simple dreams. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
05-26-2003, 05:14 PM
If you want to view paradise.
Simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to...do it.
Want to change the world.
There\'s nothing to it.

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 05:14 PM
Why go straight for the mouth?

One, if it\'s a date, I\'m interested in the guy. So unless he\'s done something to really make me mad (at which point I\'d leave) he can pretty much assume I\'m up for a little kissing.

Two, if it\'s an unofficial date, or you\'re unsure how she\'s gonna react, try a little touching first. Hold her hand, put your arm around her waist. Play with her hair. Look at her with that playful little grin you guys have that says you might be up for some playing around. If she responds well to all of that, well, I\'d say she won\'t mind a kiss. If you\'re still unsure, grab her hand and kiss the inside of her wrist. If she pulls her hand away--don\'t kiss her. If she doesn\'t, kiss her elbow, then her neck, her cheek--make her want you to kiss her mouth.

Believe me, if she\'s not interested, she\'ll let you know very early on.

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 05:42 PM
Gee thanks Exit. Now I\'m going to have that damn song in my head for the rest of the night! LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 07:33 PM
Someone asked me to post this. It\'s from a PM:

Think about it. What do women do when they\'re interested in a guy?
*They look down then away when a guy catches them looking.
*They open their bodies up to them (as in, no crossed arms, legs, etc)
*They face them with their bodies, even if they are looking somewhere else.
*They touch themselves--hair, ear, etc--preening.
*They mirror a guy\'s body language.
*The don\'t back up if a guy gets closer.

And if a guy\'s getting closer, and she\'s not moving away, she keeps looking down, then back at him, maybe a glance or so at his mouth--maybe not. Their voices get lower, their pupils get bigger, they touch each other--stroke an arm, tuck hair behind her ear, etc, and you know it\'s ok.

Timing\'s usually shot to hell the first time anyway. It\'s not really such a big deal.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 08:37 PM
Ok, you have to stop with all the description. You\'re turning me on.

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Hey there FTR. Stay away from my woman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Aw, c\'mon DVK. Friends SHARE!

Menage, anyone?

MOBLEYC57
05-26-2003, 08:52 PM
Be certain with Certs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
05-26-2003, 09:21 PM
&lt;Menage anyone?&gt;

Well, I could be persuaded... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What do you think these guys would pay to see that? lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Red hair flyin\' in all directions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-26-2003, 10:52 PM
LOL! Yep, count me in too. Oh, who wouldn\'t pay for pictures of *this* one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif hehehe

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 04:13 AM
What do you think these guys would pay to see that? lol

a....LOT. BTW, what was your Paypal address again SRH. I have the urge to send a \"donation\" to your cause...for educational purposes only /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2003, 05:09 AM
Oh, you\'ll want to make that out to Fulltiltredhead - I handle all the donations ...

pelotudo
05-27-2003, 07:48 AM
Oh, you\'ll want to make that out to Fulltiltredhead - I handle all the donations ...

You\'ll be handling a lot more than that soon enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2003, 09:11 AM
Promises, promises ...

mikey
05-29-2003, 01:43 PM
Someone asked me to post this. It\'s from a PM:

Think about it. What do women do when they\'re interested in a guy?
*They look down then away when a guy catches them looking.
*They open their bodies up to them (as in, no crossed arms, legs, etc)
*They face them with their bodies, even if they are looking somewhere else.
*They touch themselves--hair, ear, etc--preening.
*They mirror a guy\'s body language.
*The don\'t back up if a guy gets closer.

And if a guy\'s getting closer, and she\'s not moving away, she keeps looking down, then back at him, maybe a glance or so at his mouth--maybe not. Their voices get lower, their pupils get bigger, they touch each other--stroke an arm, tuck hair behind her ear, etc, and you know it\'s ok.

Timing\'s usually shot to hell the first time anyway. It\'s not really such a big deal.

When these suggestions and inspirations as easy be as you describe it.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yo.. Nike: Just doin\' it !
Would be the best? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif