PDA

View Full Version : Preventing Bottle Spillage

coldshot
05-20-2003, 06:54 AM
I\'ve noticed that it is very easy to topple the AE bottle. What are the ways you guys employ to stabalize the bottle between applications? Gona cry if i spill my bottle

pelotudo
05-20-2003, 07:31 AM
When you put it up, set it up on a high shelf hanging a little off the edge. Take a couple nails off the shelf so it\'s a little loose and easy to knock over. Unscrew the cap on the AE bottle to maximize liquid spillage in case of an accident; and always always always remember.... When you are applying pheromones, cover your hands in baby oil or any other type of slick lubricant. Thinks such as Astroglide or KY Jelly will also work. This will keep the -mones from getting on your hands when you apply them, and maximize AE spillage conditions.

This has been a broadcast of the L-S emergency contact network. We now return you to your regularly scheduled phermone discussion.

-Jon
Head Emergency Technician

coldshot
05-20-2003, 09:15 AM
next better reply

Elana
05-20-2003, 09:19 AM
Keep the AE bottle opened on the dash board of your car. make a lot of really sharp turns.

BassMan
05-20-2003, 09:29 AM
Carry _all_ your mones in your pants pockets. When the bottles open and the entire contents spill down your pants legs, you will have made yourself a genuine pair of Lucky Pants(tm). Then you just need to find some Nasty Panties(sm)...

Elana
05-20-2003, 09:52 AM
Another great trick you can use to keep your mones safe, is to tell a friend about how wonderful mones work and then ask him to keep them for you in a safe place in his house. That way when you want to use them, you just ask him to take them out of his secure place and you can apply safely. Glad I could help.

pelotudo
05-20-2003, 01:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
next better reply

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ROFL, pwned :P

J/K mang, just make sure you keep the cap on tight and put them in a safe place. Common sense=good.

-Jon