PDA

View Full Version : How many drops of AE and how to apply?

TJ2k
05-20-2003, 06:12 AM
How do you usually apply your AE? I\'m looking at the bottle and I\'m thinking it\'d be best to squeeze out a drop on my palm and then rub it on my neck or use two drops, one under each earlobe. What\'s the best way to go about here? Any help would be appreciated. Is it easier to squeeze out the drop directly under each earlobe or is there a better place?

2 drops should be enough, right? Tonight is gonna be my first experiment with AE.

TJ

monesrule
05-20-2003, 06:14 AM
how about a finger tip? just apply it quickly so it doesn\'t roll off

TJ2k
05-20-2003, 06:21 AM
Thanks, I\'ll try that.
2 drops should be enough?

TJ

monesrule
05-20-2003, 06:22 AM
i would try 3 to start. not enuf go to four, too much go to two. It is usually difficult to know if it isn\'t working if you have too little or too much though, but with AE, avg optimal dose is 3.

jose
05-20-2003, 06:22 AM
One drop on my finger tip, spread one inch down the side of my neck below the ear(sometimes one drop below the adams apple. Two drops behind the back of my hands and spread it out in a circle.

TBiRD
05-20-2003, 01:45 PM
1on1 dating application = 3 drops.
clubbing/party application 4-6 drops.
put some on eyebrows , earlobes , jawline , chin , throat , neck.

bundyburger
05-20-2003, 02:31 PM
I\'ve been liking CptKipling\'s method lately. Putting a little water in your hand putting 2 or three drops in it, mix it up with your finger and spread the resulting watered down mix over your chest and some on arms neck or wherever you want. I get the usual \"great guy\" reaction still doing it this way.