PDA

View Full Version : Do I belong to the 25%?

Charisma
05-20-2003, 02:49 AM
After reading all those messages about cat piss en heavy BO\'s I was prepared for the worst. But I don\'t smell jack!

I just received PI/m, AFA and Attraction.
The last two I smell the alcohol, but PI/m? Nothing, zippes, nada, nichts, rien!

I guess that leaves only one alternative: experiment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
What do you say is a safe starter? One dab or one drop?

TBiRD
05-20-2003, 03:01 AM
Oh god /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif YOu can obviously and easily answer all your questions yourself. Yes you belong to the 25% , and yes it would be safer to start with dabs...and you shouldn\'t use more than one drop of PI anyways...unless u can take it , being good looking. PI is very concentrated ,and as little as one drop already puts you into a good hitrange (good for most people)

tallmacky
05-20-2003, 03:04 AM
Depends on when your target time is, if you are planning on getting hits from that hot POA later in the day do a bit of an OD not too much.

Charisma
05-20-2003, 03:12 AM
You\'re right TBiRD. And YES I can take it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

As a matter of fact I\'m going to shop for a present and we\'ll see what happens with 2 dabs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif