PDA

View Full Version : Newbie starting to believe in the power of pher.

ispy4mi6
05-19-2003, 09:02 PM
Let me just say that I\'m a very skeptical person. When I first heard of pheromones, I thought what a bunch of crap! I felt like I was buying somebody\'s pisswater all packaged up by the infamous Ron Popeil. However, after this weekend (I\'m not fully convinced yet) I\'m starting to think there may be some truth to this human smell stuff.

I ordered TE and AE about 2 weeks ago and have only used TE about 3 times. I haven\'t had a chance to use AE yet. I also haven\'t used the SOE gel packet that came with my order. The first 2 times, I really wasn\'t in an environment where I was close up with women so I don\'t know if it had an effect or not.

This weekend I went to an apartment party. It wasn\'t too crowded, but people were still standing around pretty close to each other. I had on several dabs of TE on my neck, behind ears, and wrists. I covered with my cologne. Not to be conceited, but I\'m a very good looking guy and usually get stares wherever I go. This time it was different though. It felt like I was being stared at constantly and women were trying to keep eye contact with me.

It seemed as though all the women at the party were very touchy feely with me and always hugging me or stroking my back. I had just met all of em tonight! I ended up getting some chicks number and it ended there. Although..all night I was grabbing her and putting my arms around her.

The kicker is when my friend called me and was saying that his girlfriend kept mentioning how good I looked at the party. He also mentioned that all the girls just kept staring at me like I had a presence in the room.

I\'m still not totally convinced yet. Sorry...I\'m just trying to be as objective as possible and make sure its not a placebo. I\'m going to try to the SOE gel next with TE and see how it goes. I guess I\'m in total fear of OD\'ing.

Anyway, I\'ll keep you guys posted and who knows...you may make a believer out of me!

tallmacky
05-20-2003, 12:53 AM
Good to hear bro, well all I can say is I hope you continue your use of -mones, try it in combos and just go crazy with the stuff and have fun. I hope you keep us up to date with your progress and your thoughts.

EXIT63
05-20-2003, 05:40 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m still not totally convinced yet. Sorry...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No need to apoligize to us... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The 1000s of posts here aren\'t manufactured.

jose
05-20-2003, 06:14 AM
I used to be one of those nonbelievers a couple of years ago until I started reading the scientific research and trying a few products. Some were obviously ripoffs or had to little Pheromones in them. Then I found Love-scent and have been a loyal customer ever since. I suggest trying it out on a one-on-one dating situation, keep us posted.

tounge
05-20-2003, 09:25 AM
Nice post. What was your cover scent if you don\'t mind?

furburger
05-20-2003, 01:25 PM
I thought that pheremones were snake oil also. But I bought PI/m and have been driving my wife insane ever since. I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of her sniffing me. Plus she has been more amourous lately.

ispy4mi6
05-20-2003, 01:50 PM
I was using Allure Cologne. Allure is very strong so I\'m a little less worried about smelling like cat piss.

Am i supposed to rub cologne on top of where i put my dabs of TE. or just in the same vicinity??

tounge
05-20-2003, 02:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I was using Allure Cologne. Allure is very strong so I\'m a little less worried about smelling like cat piss.

Am i supposed to rub cologne on top of where i put my dabs of TE. or just in the same vicinity??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Allure is a very nice fragrance. I used to get many nice comments from chicks when I used it.

As far as your question,just do what you did when you went to the party. I would apply it the same way everytime.

Watcher
05-20-2003, 04:47 PM
The thing about bruce and love-scent is that they resell a lot of products ie buy wholesale and sell at competitive prices, good customer support and of course the database of the forum.
But bruce will only sell the best products and avoids selling ripoffs, so he isnt committed to any one brand or manufacturer but has the best of all worlds. And also is able through some exclusive relationships to get special products and also the manufacturers themselves use this forum as a database when developing new products and have even used us users in beta testing new products. So if you have a interest in using pheromones to youre own personal advantage then hang around and contribute and gain insight etc, because there is so much knowledge around here its not funny. And what you have witnessed so far is pheromones at work. Keep going however for at least 3 months i would say to get an idea of what can happen.