PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

adam22
05-19-2003, 07:47 PM
at 10 i put on half a pack of SoE which seemed to bring my mood up alittle, but had no effects of others around me. and yes i had reason that i didnt wear what had worked this weekend, so anyway,no one really payed much attention to me despite my SoE in school today, and when i got home i put on 3 dabs of NPA, thats when i really started feeling lowsy myself, before i at least felt pretty good, even though no one was reacting much to the SoE, but then after putting the NPA on i had to go to this girl im \"seeing\"\'s house, i felt really unsocialable for somereason. I just sat and watched tv i felt really lame but i didnt have the will to initiate conversation or do anything much with her...Im thinking it was cause by then the SoE had woren off and I was left with NPA...do u think this is what caused my bad mood?

monesrule
05-19-2003, 07:54 PM
the SOE converted to none. Also, the reason why it didn\'t work int he morning could have been left over pheromones from prev. applications. Pheromones can last through showers, so get purell (a hand sanitizer sold in drug stores) and use that in the shower at application points. When u added just half a soe pack it is possible you were not at ideal amounts because of the application from the day before.

None, which had converted, along with the NPA\'s none, puts a lot of us in a real \"entitled\" type mood. Not very willing to give, feeling deserving. So that is probably why you were not sociable. It does that to a lot of us. A little soe under your nose helps, as that has the opposite effect.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 07:55 PM
I dont use mones if im not in a semi decent mood.