PDA

View Full Version : My A1 experience

Cloud9
05-19-2003, 07:37 PM
My A1 results: I got a free bottle of CS A1 from one of the online slot machines from Bruce. I have been using it on a daily bases for almost 2 weeks straight during the week before my gf\'s period and the week during. I started using only 1 drop on the back of my collar, then 2 drops left and right back shoulder, and then 3 drops one left rear shoulder, one right rear, and one on the back of my collar. This was my plan so I wouldn\'t get as much direct A1 contact, incase it did make me depressed. I figured this might be good since I am in a relationship, and that is where A1 seems to do it\'s best. It seems that everytime my girlfriend came in from work in a bad mood, she would get into a much better one when she got around me. I put only 2-3 drops of A1 on before she came in from work, and at night after a shower when we usually go out, or hang out I wore AE+APC/A1. Now this could be because she is happy to be with me, or it could be the A1 and me. Also, it seems to help create more of a bond between us in the since that she always(I mean always) wants to be right around me. Not to mention can\'t wait to be around me when she\'s at work. I think this seems to be a fair testing ground since I got a chance to just use A1 alone during the early afternoons. I didn\'t notice any depressing effects of A1 on me, at the most two times or more I was mellowed out/carefree by it at the worst. My main mix that has been working outstanding is 3 drops AE(2 around lower neck covered with APC, and one drop on front inner collar+2 1/2 dabs APC+2-3 drops A1 on top back of shirt(collar/shoulders).

monesrule
05-19-2003, 07:40 PM
So she was able to associate the elevated mood with being in your prsense?

Cloud9
05-19-2003, 07:41 PM
yes, since I only wore it around her.

CptKipling
05-20-2003, 07:56 AM
You do realise that the A1 you have is the same concentration as the CS pheros? You applied a lot of A1...

DrSmellThis
05-20-2003, 08:37 AM
Male crotch-sweat levels of A1 -- and I think it\'s safe to say we are all striving diligently to smell like sweaty crotches here -- are approximately equal to those of -none. Elsewhere it\'s like 2/1.

This suggests 1 drop is plenty, based on typical -none OD levels.

CptKipling
05-20-2003, 09:51 AM
Thats pretty interesting, where did you read that?

Cloud9
05-20-2003, 09:58 AM
I\'ll try cutting back to maybe 1 drop on the back of my collar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif