PDA

View Full Version : Cover Scents..Does it matter?

Skyy
05-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Lets use Axe for an example. Is it better to apply Axe first all over then your mones onto your skin or apply mones then apply axe over your body including where u applied mones?

Alquimista
05-19-2003, 03:24 PM
search, search, search... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Cloud9
05-19-2003, 04:44 PM
I would apply mones frist then scent ...it covers the smell better and alcohol based product like AXE will release the Mones faster than say an oil based cover scent.(in my opinion)

krtel
05-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Well, if you spray AXE on your mones, you might as well kiss them goodbye because AXE just rendered them useless.

- Krish

hotrocks5
05-19-2003, 05:21 PM
Why\'s that? I thought alcohol doesn\'t actually kill the mones.

Cloud9
05-19-2003, 07:07 PM
Alcohol does not render them useless...half the products+ here are alcohol/ethanol based. Unless there is soimething in Axe we don\'t know about that you do????, it want do anything to your pheromones.

adam22
05-19-2003, 07:53 PM
I did a little experiment, and yes, AXE does leave a film, so if you sprayed AXE over ur mones it would restrict the dispersal of pheromones from the body, it may not totally disable them, but may hinder them, depending on the amount of AXE u apply, my advice apply mones OVER AXE...i think this should take care of that.

tallmacky
05-20-2003, 01:17 AM
Axe or any alcohol based cologne/body spray will render them useless until the alcohol has evaporated, which in the case of Axe does not take long at all.

Realistically it doesn\'t matter if you place the cover scent over the -mones or under, you are giving off a scent subconcious and possibly concious of -mones aswell as a fragence, you can\'t block one from the other.

I will spray the AXE on my arm and such and see if it leaves a film or not.

TBiRD
05-20-2003, 02:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"Well, if you spray AXE on your mones, you might as well kiss them goodbye because AXE just rendered them useless.

- Krish \"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Excuse my french , but this is complete bull$hit.

I wrote an email to the german AXE customer service , asking if the \"effect system\" that is supposed to hinder bacteria growth on skin for 24h straight , would hinder/destroy any of my own or topically applied pheromones.

The answer is a NO ! I got a quick reply telling me , that when you spray axe on your skin , the \"effect system\" binds/destroys all \"iron\" on your skin. SInce iron is the MAIN food of bacteria...they don\'t grow any longer , so u don\'t have any funky smell on yourself and the pheromones are actually ENHANCED !

I\'ve been using the following application for the last 2 weeks , with great success and a very prolonged pheromone working time :

8 dabs TE , only on throat , smeared all over. Directly above TE , covering with half a pack SOE , and directly above all applied pheros few good sprays of Axe Dimension.
The difference I noticed is :
-Pheromones work at exactly the same full strength for more than 24 h. Constant hits even on the next day. The only way to get rid of the pheros , was to scrub my throat on the evening of the second day with soap , really really hard.
-This whole combo smells INCREDIBLY nice to women. I got complimented by strangers , by my girlfriend , my mother and even a few guys @ the gym.

Ok last but not least. This iron binding effect system , seems to be exclusive to german axe products.(The pics of AXE I\'ve seen on american retailer sites don\'t include the system) And it is actually an update to all axe products around here. Its a new thing that only came up few month ago.

This is a german text taken from their site , describing the \"effect system\"

Das innovative AXE 3-Fach-Deo-Aktivsystem hält konsequent 24 Stunden lang frisch. Klassisches Deodorant wirkt durch den Einsatz von Alkohol. Die neue Generation AXE vermindert zusätzlich das Nachwachsen geruchsverursachender Bakterien, denn Komplexbildner und Anti Oxidantien entziehen diesen ihre Nahrungsgrundlage. So schützt AXE wirksam und dauerhaft vor Körpergeruch, natürlich verbunden mit dem angenehmen AXE Duft.
Nach vierjähriger intensiver Forschung in den fünf weltweiten Lever Fabergé Entwicklungszentren ist die neue Generation AXE entwickelt worden. Das patentierte Wirksystem wurde an mehr als 4000 Konsumenten weltweit erfolgreich getestet.

Das 3-Fach-Deo-Aktivsystem mit 24-Stunden-Wirkung kommt ab sofort bei allen AXE Varianten zum effektiven, verführerischen Einsatz.

I hope that helps....if u u want to know for sure...mail a question to your local axe customer service.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-20-2003, 03:27 AM
Nice info, TBird! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I\'ll do that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-20-2003, 04:06 AM
That way, it seems like AXE can actually make the mones more effective... less bacterias to destroy them. It makes sense.

Skyy
05-20-2003, 09:04 AM
\"Well, if you spray AXE on your mones, you might as well kiss them goodbye because AXE just rendered them useless.

- Krish \"

Excuse my french , but this is complete bull$hit.

I wrote an email to the german AXE customer service , asking if the \"effect system\" that is supposed to hinder bacteria growth on skin for 24h straight , would hinder/destroy any of my own or topically applied pheromones.

The answer is a NO ! I got a quick reply telling me , that when you spray axe on your skin , the \"effect system\" binds/destroys all \"iron\" on your skin. SInce iron is the MAIN food of bacteria...they don\'t grow any longer , so u don\'t have any funky smell on yourself and the pheromones are actually ENHANCED !

I\'ve been using the following application for the last 2 weeks , with great success and a very prolonged pheromone working time :

8 dabs TE , only on throat , smeared all over. Directly above TE , covering with half a pack SOE , and directly above all applied pheros few good sprays of Axe Dimension.
The difference I noticed is :
-Pheromones work at exactly the same full strength for more than 24 h. Constant hits even on the next day. The only way to get rid of the pheros , was to scrub my throat on the evening of the second day with soap , really really hard.
-This whole combo smells INCREDIBLY nice to women. I got complimented by strangers , by my girlfriend , my mother and even a few guys @ the gym.

Ok last but not least. This iron binding effect system , seems to be exclusive to german axe products.(The pics of AXE I\'ve seen on american retailer sites don\'t include the system) And it is actually an update to all axe products around here. Its a new thing that only came up few month ago.

This is a german text taken from their site , describing the \"effect system\"

Das innovative AXE 3-Fach-Deo-Aktivsystem hält konsequent 24 Stunden lang frisch. Klassisches Deodorant wirkt durch den Einsatz von Alkohol. Die neue Generation AXE vermindert zusätzlich das Nachwachsen geruchsverursachender Bakterien, denn Komplexbildner und Anti Oxidantien entziehen diesen ihre Nahrungsgrundlage. So schützt AXE wirksam und dauerhaft vor Körpergeruch, natürlich verbunden mit dem angenehmen AXE Duft.
Nach vierjähriger intensiver Forschung in den fünf weltweiten Lever Fabergé Entwicklungszentren ist die neue Generation AXE entwickelt worden. Das patentierte Wirksystem wurde an mehr als 4000 Konsumenten weltweit erfolgreich getestet.

Das 3-Fach-Deo-Aktivsystem mit 24-Stunden-Wirkung kommt ab sofort bei allen AXE Varianten zum effektiven, verführerischen Einsatz.

I hope that helps....if u u want to know for sure...mail a question to your local axe customer service.

Ive been doin some experiments and I have noticed when I do use axe i get better results vs using colonge.